The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2388
  • 159668 Comments
  • @Kathy You did. Black family in an upper-class white neighborhood sitcom. Anthony Anderson's in it.
  • Ugghh OB I need a drink.
    The remake of "Footloose" is on TV right now & it's excruciating to watch.
    There are some movies that shouldn't be remade - they were so much a part of my teenage years, even if they weren't great movies they're still classics from that time in my life.
    At least my teenage daughter agrees with me.
    OB 2 fingers of Scotch please? Or maybe make it 3 :)
  • Lol @Karen68 !! Agree OB break out the special stock please:)
  • @karen68I agree. Footloose, rooster cogburn, willie wonks, they just keep ruining great movies because the writers don't have imagination anymore.
  • Idk @Kelani maybe its just me but if there came out a sitcom called 'whiteish' I think there would be some backlash in the media. .I am soooo sooo sick of this political correctness !! Orn is it me..I know i know taboo subject
    So how the flinging going. .I am full backed up able to install Stella now. . Maybe i will:)
  • Hi @kathy, @jkhab69 :)
    Thanks for breaking out the good stuff Kathy!
    I should have done what you did & watched a good ole Disney movie this evening. Although I don't think I've ever seen the Fox & the Hound.
  • Aww Always for you @Karen68 the special stock OB knows :)
    And yep nothing beats a good old fashioned Disney movie ; the Fox and the Hound is an oldie but Goodie :)
  • @kathy Lady & the Tramp was always one of my faves. And 101 Dalmatians.
    Having fun yet in ACB? The portals are fun at first but by the end I was tired of them.
  • Ahh yes @Karen68 the lady and the tramp One of my favourites :)
    And no I'm not having fun in ACB i swear it's probably got harderv with updates:(
    I'm stuck on level #9 no matter what i do i cant get above 127k:(
  • Didn't they also redo Flashdance, and wasn't there a 102 Dalmatians?
  • Hi @Karen68. Where you been hiding? Or was it me that's been playing hookey?

Edit: I miss the coffee klatches with the "Ferocious Five".
    Edit 2: Were down to the "Overlord One" now.
  • Hi people, long time no see! School sure keeps ya busy...
    Lots of news regarding our app Reasons Comics:
    Android and Windows Phone versions are being coded.
    Windows 8.1 update was released yesterday with the first half of Pack 4. (There's a Bad Piggies comic in there!)
    iOS update with The Spy Files Comics is almost finished, but might not be out for a matter of months, knowing how long the Apple approval process takes.
    We also have some basic plans for a game based on the mascot character, the Shooting Star, but this is not planned for any time in the near future nor is it written in stone that we will ever get to it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Reasons Comics HD, built for iPad, is also nearly complete.
  • Hi @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster indeed long time no see..sorry having bbattery trouble atm.
    Bbiam maybe
  • I think my mind is playing tricks on me.
    @Karen wasn in the FF. Who was in the "Ferocious Five" @Ma?
    @KimmieCV
    @Estar
    @Kathy
    @JLZ666
    @?
  • @ABSM yeah, yeah, we know we're just not important to you and sis. :) Congrats on the app progress., sounds like you've been pretty busy.
  • Aren't they remaking Dirty Dancing too? Bad idea. Bad.
    And stay away from John Hughes movies.

Hi @rat - I've been mainly lurking. Is that playing hookey? :)
    I miss the Ferocious Five too.. we're still missing one! :(
    It was me, Kathy, Kimmie, SweetP & BirdAddict.

@ABSM that's great news about your app!
  • @Kelani We sure have.

Anything exciting happen here that I might've missed?
  • Hi @AngryBirdsSpaceApprentice. How ya been? I'm down to being first in only seven episodes in Space now. If you were still flinging, you could probably earn your Master status.
  • So I was right to begin with @Karen68. I tried to replace you with @Estar. Sorry.

Edit: I had another klatch going on at the same time with @Estar, @Kathy, @JLZ666, and @KimmieCV. I can't imagine how I got confused?
  • @rat I haven't had a ton of time for flinging myself- I barely managed to pull myself through Stella over the last couple of weeks. The second world of levels felt nearly impossible!
  • Not @Jlz666 PA
    Ferocious Five= Karen68 .. Kimmiecv. ..kathy.. Sweetp Birdaddict

3K's 2P's = full house :)
  • Yeah, I know @Ma. @Karen68 just told me. I can't believe I'm still in first in Hogs and Kisses. It was my first venture out of Space with you ladies. It will always be special.
  • @ABSM If you used any swaps in Stella, then you know what I've spent the past two weeks doing. Trying to find out if each swap adding a bird was a bug or not. (It's not. unfortunately). That leaderboard's slowly becoming a nightmare.
  • @ABS(A) I don't have the patience for Stella.
  • @rat you out-flung some of the Seasons masters to get 1st place. Very special indeed! :)
  • Aw darn. my mom just called from the hospital charity gala she's running tonight. Our local google data center donated a laptop and nexus 10 tablet. I had her put in bids for me. I didn't win either one :( That stupid used laptop is 8 years old, sells for $240 new, and bidding went up to $500 on it. rawr.
  • @Kelani I don't think you're in the right mindset for the charity. The fact that laptop went for $500 is a good thing. People had their wallets open. Yea!!
  • @kelani I've avoided swaps completely. I didn't know they were allowing them on the leaderboards... Doesn't seem fair, but it's no more fair than ABSWII, I guess...

@rat I can understand that. Took me two and a half weeks.
  • Hmmm @cuzkelani lol.. is lil cuz finally getting her own?
    Sorry pa I'm slow ..little keyboardslow phone ;/
  • Aww @Karen68. I think y'all were just taking it easy on me because I was the only guy amongst all those women. ha ha
  • Arffgghhh I give up on Abracadabra whatever !!! Going somewhere idk
  • No @Pa you did great with the FF !
  • @Rat they're getting plenty of money. I wanted a new toy. :P

@ABSM People aren't pleased, that's for sure. Stella swaps are much worse because each one adds a bird. You can clear any level without using your original birds. So on those wall of pigs w/8 birds. It's a free 80k bonus. :( At least ABSII swapped the bird.

@Kathy thanks for not calling me uncle this time. :) No, cuz isn't getting anything from me! If her dad can buy a corvette and take the whole family on three vacations a year, he can buy his little princess a new ipad. :P
  • @Kelani exactly. Pay up, and you're a winner... Sure isn't very fun for the rest of us.
  • Me thinks on smoking one more butt then hitting the hay...
    Bbiam m
  • Wow! I made it through a whole day in first. @Romo must be slipping. Last time it took him less than eight hours to decimate me.
  • Nice job @Pa although keep it down will ya your bound to wake him up and get him flinging ya know!
  • He said he was going to sleep.;/
  • You know me Ma. I like to poke the Bear.
  • Good Night OverLord Ma.
  • I'm not sleeping yet Pa just about though. I was smoking. Have you never heard the saying 'never poke a slepping bears? Or is it never wake a sleeping dog? Either way hold on to your lead while you can:)
    K I'm done typing for the night .
  • Well, I didn't win the laptop or tablet, but I did just get 10lb of yummy filet mignon slices and 10lb of assorted cheese wheels. Catered = my kind of leftovers. :)
  • Well that's a good win @kelani better than a laptop I think.

Night night
  • @ABSM yep. I'm afraid the days of fair-for-all leaderboards are finished. For new games anyway. There's always the old ones.
  • @Kathy it'd be better if I ate beef. I'm kidding. I do, but not often, and certainly not 10lb of it.
  • Lack of beef stunted your growth @Kelani.
  • @rat BI 8-11 good shooting sheriff, I am glad to see you are back on top form. I haven't given up just need to try harder.
Post in the New Forum!