The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2387
  • 159668 Comments
  • Time out going flinging. .
    BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW
  • Well, in the forum you can see their username.

Heh. I've got a brand new faq and it already needs an update. :)
  • Well @kelani you can see the @name in walkthrough also but Still a nice feature :)
  • @Kathy yeah, but nobody notices that. It's like we're wired to @ the most visible name, or something.
  • I have to confess @kelani as you know I've been guilty of that lol.
    I sent a pm concerning what we discussed earlier so no worries :)
  • Ohhh yeah The Fox and the Hound is on :) great movie :)
  • Heee heee I love this movie. ..chief sounds like Pa
    'Can't tell these young whippersnappers nothin' '
  • @Kathy okie. probably a good thing. I'm buried here today. :)
  • Read back, epic task, having missed four days. Two important things to say:
    @tompuss thanks for the "Marshmallow" pics
    Never seen them before
    @kathy "Avian Overlord" WTG
    Goodnight
    PS cheapskate husband got iPad fixed in less than 24 hours. Made an awful lot of fuss about it, seeing as he shattered the screen in the first place.........
  • Okiee @kelani to what you were referring to idk im gguessing pm ;)
  • Thanks @hunnybunny happyyou got your ipad fixed..sweet dreams; )
  • @Kathy yeah, I was talking about your pm.
  • Kk @kelani ;) gotcha..
  • wow, that's a might big strategy lesleyg posted in PigDays 1-11. It might even beat my record.
  • @kelani I saw in my notifications a reference /reply from you to @lesleyg referring to her strat or helpful hints in pig days 11 .? I can't find her comments? She usually leaves good breadcrumbs.
  • Never mind I found it:)
  • @Kathy my previous comment in here mentioned it was a big strategy. I never replied to it.
  • Uhmm @Kelani ? Referring to what exactly ? Those are pretty common descriptive words used just about anywhere. .while i agree some are outdated you just about dont like adjectives of any Type?
  • In other words ' what's that got to do with anything' I don't get it?
  • @Kathy the point is, a lot of the "new" slang that annoys us isn't new at all.
  • Ohh yes @kelani lol but hmmm makes us sound old dontcha think m
  • Hi guys just poping in!
    Congrats @kathy on overlord!
    I'm not even close! I have 145 (some day maybe ;)
    @Kelani true I hear lots of people say some thing is epic

• Thanks @AEX10 ;)
    You'll get there it took me 3years lol.. just continue to be a valuable contributor to the Nest and you'll be there .. be happy where you see and just get comfortable and try to help where you can;
  • I've actually never heard anyone use 'epic' as a way to say excellent. .I don't get out much @kelani lol maybe I'm just getting old ..:/
  • *as I sit alone rewinding 'fox and the hound' cuz I missed a scene lol
    And that's my story. .hee hee
  • If social media didn't exist, most of those words would go away, or at least take so long to permeate the culture, by the time everyone started using it...nobody'd be using it. :)
  • Hey how did you find out about the Nest?
  • @Kathy you're lucky, and that's amazing. I know of three national commercials currently use it. Almost every action or adventure movie trailer/review in the past 5 years has used it. and a billion more people use it.
  • @Kelani Exxx...CEL..lant....
  • same way as everyone else probably did. I got stuck on a level and needed help.
  • @Rat eggcellent? :P
  • @AEX10 I found the nest after many months of flinging ABO .I found some help on another site in the beginning but no videos just written strats by a guy named tim.
    But then there kept coming up this advertisement 'bing' with a list of helpful AB sites and the nest was one of them. .that was that lol. But i didn't become a member for almost a year after finding it and then still I was afraid to post or Enter score for a few months after becoming a member
  • Mmmm EGGZ ;D
  • Cool @Kathy I found this site in 2012 when I was
    looking news about ABSP it just was there but I didn't
    Become a member until now... ;)
  • @Kelani More like Mister Burns on "The Simpsons".
  • Well @AEX10 good choice becoming a member :) just remember you don't need to sign out ever you'll collect 10 points a day just for being signed in. And if you have helpful comments on walkthrough ie :tips on getting higher score be sure to share, but be careful not to just post for the sake of getting points it's highly frowned upon .. you'll do fine:) just common sense.. and hanging out with us you'll learn the ropes:)
  • @AEX10 if you want advice about space you've found the master ' king of space' right here in the BP ..refer to Mr. @rat9
  • @Rat so that's where you've been hiding. FXX has been showing daily marathons of that whole series.
  • Can i hereby declare 'Whine Weekends' ?
    Any objections ?
  • Until I get any feedback onb that I won't whine I'll just 'complain'
    Abracabacon level #1-9 is sooo hard can't get that top structure to fall:(
  • Well I got to go (grrrr real life is annoying some times)
    Good night @all bye! Zzzzzzzzz....
  • Good luck @kathy (you might need it ;)
    Those pigs can be tricky!
  • Good night @AEX10 sleep well:)
  • Thanks for the luck :) take deep breathes helps with real life ;) night night
  • ...unless you're underwater.
  • @Kelani I really don't know why. I guess it's because there's been nothing on TV lately, but I recorded all 512 episodes of The Simpsons a couple of week ago. I liked it when it was on the Tracey Ullman Show. And it was different for a few years. But it ran its course a long time ago. What am I going to do with 256 hours of The Simpsons? I must have been really bored. lol
  • @Rat Funny how you think "this is a good idea" until you actually finish recording them all. I did it for Northern Exposure. Never did watch any of them.
  • Well the fox and the hound is a good story with a good moral of old friends getting into fierce competition only to come back around to helping each other.
    Did I really just see an ad for a new show sitcom called 'blackish' ?
Post in the New Forum!