The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2386
  • 159669 Comments
  • @Kathy passed on, and you're welcome. That'll be.. 1,000 points for using KelSupport Services. We Appreciate Your Business. :)
  • btw, that problem is in all four groups. You can post, just not reply, unless you're capable of hitting reply, typing a message and submitting it in under two seconds.
  • Haha..
    Interesting thing in pig days pirate level I've been waiting for like 10 minute now and slowly racking up points as the ship slightly rocks..I haven't really gotten a great score yet but I'm testing the wait time b I'm up from 42 after throwing bomb to the front as in @dmsral strat up to over 68k by just waiting. Don't want to post in walkthrough yet in case its a waste of time:/
  • Ohh all group @kelani that's weird I've had it happen before in B&R but never checked the other groups.
  • If only those pigs on the hill werent there I think this could be another DZ or AA /
  • Up to 70k now. .
  • Way to not fling Overlord Ma.
  • Crap my fingers just hit my tablet while I was typing on phone screwed up my waiting game:(
    Gotta switch battery bbiam
  • I'll never be an Overlord Ma. I'm not a Chatty Kathy in the walkthroughs, or anywhere for that matter.
  • @OverlordMa How do you mess up not flinging?
  • @kathy what glitch? Anchors away? I never had the patience to wait for it.
  • My fingers hit the tablet while I was typing on my phone! Anyway no worries i think I got it back. .you just gotta get the ship listing the right way then wait forever and keep tablet away from your fingers. .lol
  • @bernersenn I'm thinking a glitch in pig days 11 I'm working on it:)
  • My fingers hit the mighty eagle button by Accident
  • @kathy those I didn't play yet. Will start soon with them. Now you made me curious - level 11? I have to remind this, but how?
  • Anyone know if you have to join a group to post in it?
  • I'll try to remember to remind you @bernersenn lol..that way maybe one of us will remember.
  • Ta da! I finally finished Seasons after pecking away at it for over a year between updates to other games. Still have 7 below average scores, mostly in Trick or Treat and 2 in Season's Greedings. I can do it, i CAN do it, I can DO IT!
  • Up to 78900 :)
    The waiting is the hardest part. .lol especially if it all for nothing!
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please and everyone else whatever they want:)
  • @BPC Yay!!! Nice flinging .. You can get those up there Yes You Can! !
  • Remembering a number of players are a few levels behind, I am still astonished my current Seasons total standing is 17. Amazing!
  • @Kelani I think yes you have b to join before you can post.
  • Thanks @Kathy, but those levels will have to wait a bit longer. I want to work on raising my Pig Days scores. #2 is driving me crazy!
  • Good Luck @BPC;)
  • @Kathy congratulations on Avian Overlord!
  • Which levels @BPC? I'll go enter some low scores and bump down the average for ya.
  • Lol @Pa good thinking haha..
  • Sorry @BPC I've already helped you as much as I can in Season's Greetings. With my pitiful scores, I'm ranked 1600 out of 1900. The only flingers I'm ahead of are the ones that haven't entered all their scores yet. ha ha ha
  • If I have that on PC, I can also go enter a few very crappy scores.
  • @rat @bpc season greadings is one of the most evil seasons. That's what I think. I can remember #7. There was a glitch that is removed by Rovio in later versions. @bpc save your time and forget it.
  • @kathy I have sent myself an email (yes, that is superseading talking to yourself) and have noted as "to do". So once in a while I see this task and it will remember me. So I'll come back to this
  • @bpc @rat excuse me for being that rude and come in between your conversation.
    @rat thanks for your vote!
  • @all Those Pig Days are sooo hard, even to 3***. . But fun all the same.
    Nighty night xoxo
  • Lol @bernersenn I send myself 'reminder'emails also hee hee
  • Night @TomPuss yes the pig days are hard :(
  • @Kelani did you get my pm ?
  • @Kathy Reply button in Groups is fixed.
  • @Kathy @Kelani @AMSlimfordy The reply button should be working now. Sorry about that.
  • @Kathy sorry, I haven't had time to checks PMs in awhile. Is it important?
  • Kinda @kelani but is not in need Of immediate attention.
    Thanks @BL ;)
  • Threw yb only took out little pig on the hill.. 3 birds left at 108930 .. boat listing in water
    Waiting waiting..I think False Alarm on the glitch :(
  • Thanks for the reminder about Season's Greetings @bernersenn. But there is a reason my scores are so bad. I found out about the removed glitch during my first pass and never returned.
  • @rat that is what I mentioned. I joined the nest and started to read the comments. Shocking, I read in one of the comments that one of the players, can't remember his/her name, mentioned that he/she had an older installation set of the game. Read: a set that did contain the glitch. Those were many in the older AB Seasons games. I don't think it is fair to change the glitches in later versions. Ok, switching birds, can happen. Saw a game where the first bird (little red was replaced with the yellow guy - in that case it didn't bring any change). Same as you, never came back to this one.
  • @bernersenn I agree it's not fair, but some of those glitches cause crashes and data loss. I guess they choose whichever option makes the fewest people angry.
  • I see a new nest feature. When you start @mentioning someone, it pops up a list of possible usernames. Nifty.
  • Ya I saw that @Kelani it's very helpful especially if you type it wrong comes up with the first letter I life it.. not working in forum though.
  • I agree @Pa @bernersenn not fair that those glitches were fixed before everyone had a chance but
Post in the New Forum!