The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2812
  • 159669 Comments
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡
  • Mornin' @Ma
  • Hey i kept my crown!!
    Hi @Pa :D
    @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp!!!
  • OB I'll have a Hmm... A BushWacker please , it's a nice blend of Dark Crème de Cacao, Kahlúa,
    An Irish Cocktail seeing I'm Flinging Gggl:)
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡
  • It's quiet enough to sleep in here.
    Nighty nite @Ma
  • boy ya dont play a game for 2 years and you loose the ability to navigate the original app
  • @angryboy Hey, good to hear from you! Two years can disappear fast, can't they ;-)
  • @catsnbirds they really can xD sadly
  • @Angryboy !!!!! Wow your a sight for sore eyes!! Long time... Really nooo.. it hasn't been 2 years??? How ya been? How's school? Lol i have more questions heehee !!
    @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp????
  • Hey there @catsnbirds always a pleasure :)
    Evening @Pa :D
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP
  • Well....
    Since Angryboy is here, I might as well join the party.
  • @rdnzlrips82 Jeessh my dictionary doesn't recognize your name anymore:( soooo
    @Ripsy ((((((Hugs))))) wow !!! Great to see you!!
  • RDIZZLE!!! good to see ya!
  • @Kathy well, two years since I've been flinging, i was on here not too too long ago. I've been pretty good, just getting over mono which was a nightmare, but besides that very well. school is school as normal, about to finish up my senior year in high school actually which is awesome
  • @angryboy Good to hear things are going well!! Really senior year!! Congrats for making it all the way!! to think you were just, wow , just a freshman barely , when we met!
    Sorry i missed you, but that's how this goes right, no one is ever here at the same time anymore like the old days, when we turned pages by the hour lol, but it's late and I'm off to Dreamland you'll stop in now more often!
    @Ripsy i owe you an email, but not tonight good to hear things are going well for you also,
    For now Nighty night, really made my night to hear from both of you ♡♡
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • @kathy yepp I've grown quite a bit since then xD, sure do miss the old days at times, but they're just good memories now, maybe activity will pick up again. And yeah you'll probably see me around every now and then, certainly haven't forgotten y'all

• Hello my Dear Friends,

I haven’t been able to bring myself to tell you all about this tragic even that I may never recover from…My oldest son, the love of my life, my beautiful son Nicky had a tragic accident. He was in NICU, then CVICU on life support for a little over a week…he did not make it…there are no words and I am unable to breath much less talk to anyone but I wanted to share this with you before you heard it from someone else. I have had an unbelievable amount of prayers, post, comments and the number of wonderful people who have been reaching out to us is humbling! I am sharing this page and my reply post I attached to it so that I could tell you that it happened without having to go into details right now as I just am unable…but also could you please help spread the word with any and all of your friends. I am trying to get the courage up to let some of my closer friends including many on AB… I am sure my dear Kathy and Theo are wondering what in the world happen as I abruptly disappeared. There are several people in this wonderful community that have become real friends so I need to let you all know... If any of you ever go on FB? I wish you could see all the posts and comments and pics posted about him and us!!! I only rejoined to see it all…I am only on it for things related to him! I love him so much I feel like there is a vice grip on my heart and it just keeps getting tighter!!! I don’t know what I’m gonna do? I don’t know how to do cope with this!

Thank you all for being wonderful friends to me. I will reach out to you again when I am able.

• Lora would like you to support

Nick Damuth Memorial Fund

by making a donation and helping spread the word.

Hi family and friends. My name is Lora and I've been friends/family with Nick's mom Lesley and their entire family for 20+ years now. We are as much family as people can be without being blood. Last week on March 16th, a tragic accident took place that took Nick's life. He was able to receive CPR at the hospital and was brought back, but he never regained consciousness. His family has done every test imaginable SEVERAL times but unfortunately there was never any good news. On Wednesday March 22nd Nick was declared legally brain dead. He had made the unselfish decision years ago to become an organ donor, because as Nick lived his life to help others...so he wanted to as well in his death. Since he chose to become an organ donor, the burden of having to make the choice of when to cease life support was graciously taken off the hands of his family. Friends and family all prayed over Nick and said our final goodbyes on March 23rd. On Friday March 24th, FIVE of Nick's organs were placed with their new recipients.

We will all miss Nick more than we can even begin to process right now. Everyone is going through their different grief stages as is to be expected...but we all know what comes next. The mounds of bills and such that will be showing up at his moms home over the next days, weeks and even months for hospital and funeral expenses. I've set up this page to help Lesley and Ronnie in whatever way we all can. Thank you to each and every one of you for your help. Any and all donations will be appreciated by the family.

View Campaign

What is GoFundMe?

GoFundMe is a personal fundraising website that has helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for the things that matter to them most.

Don't want these emails?
    Unsubscribe

Sent from GoFundMe's Headquarters:
    855 Jefferson Ave, PO Box 1329, Redwood City, CA 94063 https://www.gofundme.com/nick-damuth-hospfuneral-expenses

Lesley Gonzales Reply to Nick’s Memorial Support
    3 days ago

I would like to thank each and every one of you that has showed such an unbelievable amount of support, love and prayers over this most difficult past week!!! I have been hurting so deeply that there are no words to describe the pain...I knew that there were some people reaching out to us here, so when I braved logging on to my FB account for the first time in over 10 years, I was completely taken back by the sheer number of friends, family and even people who did not know myself or my beautiful son Nicky!!! I was sure I would break down even more when I started to read them...BUT that was not the case! I want all of you to know that reading your loving messages, prayers and memories have helped me more than I could ever express! I have found some much needed comfort in knowing and reading about just how many people loved my special Nick. He always had a heart of gold and I told him this so very often! He was and always will be one of God's children. I am truly blessed to have had such an amazing, loving, caring and thoughtful son. I could not be prouder then to be lucky enough to have been Nicky's Momma. I love him dearly and he always made sure I knew he loved me the same. We were so close and so much alike, the way we thought about things, the way we cared...often too much, but we got each other and we were truly friends. I will miss hanging out with him and just talking about life. I love him more than words could ever express and I thank you all again for the support you have given this entire family. Thank you for loving my Beautiful Boy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• @lesleyg I am so very, very sorry. You are going through what I believe is the hardest time imaginable, the lose of ones child. The memories and photo you shared with us paint the picture of a really special man, one who positively affected many lives. Based on the song choices you shared, a person who cared deeply and acted accordingly. (Song of Silence is one of my top five favorite songs ever, and that rendition was stunning.) Know that you have many friends who truly care, even though most of us here are "virtual" friends. We still care, and sorrow with you. Love, Barb
  • @Lesleyg I'm so sorry, i have no words to express the deep sorrow i feel for your loss, There are no words that can ease that pain none :(
  • @kathy wasssssuuupp
    @lesleyg we are here for you if you need us
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
    Yes @Lesleyg We are all here for you, appreciate your thinking of us all in this terrible time, and understandable that you don't want to talk.
    But if you want to Rant, scream, stomp you feet, punch the walls feel free
    Play all the music your heart desires.
    Love that version and video of the Sounds of Silence!!! I've never heard that version, but use to listen to Simon and Garfunkel over and over years ago!
    OB drinks are on the House from here on in until i tell you otherwise, folks will be needing drinks! Hey I'm Irish that's what we do!!!

• Nighty night @Pa ♡♡
  • Words fail me Lesley. Having no children I can't begin to imagine your pain. I hope you can find solace in the time you did have with Nicky. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless, Tom.
  • @Gumby Wassssuuuppp???
  • Again, actually still, speechless.
  • @kathy WASSSSSSUUUUPPP. finally off work for today, another 12 hours tomorrow.
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp??
    Good your off work for now, then after tomorrow you'll have a day off:)
  • @kathy yes sleep sleep and more sleep is what I need LOL
  • Sleepp @Gumby sleeep...but Fling first!!
  • Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    U-Conn
    U-Conn WHO?
    U-Conn who got beat by a little known women's team from Mississippi.
    No fifth National Championship in a row for you.
    But congratulations to U-Conn on an unbelievable, history making, 111 game winning streak just the same.
    Go MSU! Go Itty Bitty!
  • Huh @Pa you talking Basketball?? Uhmm Go MSU Go!! ?
  • Happy Birthday @comex666 Hope you have a wonderful day!!
  • Yeppers @Ma. The MSU women's basketball team is in the finals. Whoo Hoo! They beat a team, U-Conn, who hadn't lost a game in almost three years to get there. U-Conn had won the National Championship the last four years. Not too shabby for a team from the small town of Starkville, Mississippi. Speaking of small, Morgan Williams, aka Itty Bitty, is only 5' 5" and she's the main ball handler on the team. How tall are you Ma? Maybe you should have played basketball. ha ha
  • Wow !! Great for MSU!!
    I'm 5'4 and i did play basketball in high school, not on the team though, just in gym, my girlfriend who was probably 5'6 and I loved to play , I'd had the ball, pass to her and she'd score, or vice versa, we werent picked for the team because 'we weren't 'Team Players' in other words we hogged the ball and didn't pass to the girls who were crappy players!! Oopsy!!
  • Nighty night @Pa Sweet Dreams ♡♡
  • Mornin' @Ma
    You were a ball hog? That's very piggish of you.
  • @lesleyg just saw your post. I don't have children, cannot even begin to imagine your loss. Don't really know what to say... Just loads of love for you xx
  • @kathy wassssuuuppp
    @lesleyg thinking of you
    @hunnybunny are you in Spain right now?
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp. ??? Sorry i was eating..
Post in the New Forum!