The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2306
  • 159870 Comments
  • Yes indeed @kelani! You have to remember that we type slower than you! I saw the request then went to check my leaderboards to see if I had the scores entered came back and then saw you had asked my question in the ten minutes that I was checking all my boards, so typed a new one then saw I had said I would try and complete space instead of Star Wars then tried to edit and the first one disappeared then when I submitted the latest one both appeared! Doubt if I have the skills to actually send him the .lua files!!!
  • @mumsiepagechanger! That's cheered me up a tad after @kelani's rebuke!
  • He ed beee @Mumsie pagechanger;) *cheers*
  • @mumsie I'm kidding. I know you ladies were just being thorough. :o)
  • Well @kelani now you can help me please. I thought I'd registered with a Rovio account ages ago (beta probably) so just went to Star Wars II and the pop up appeared so I tried to register and it says my email address is already registered - so how can I access the account?
  • @fenikus @kelani just came back and read your comments about washing the dogs. Well, it's really weird, they got a bright white chest as they also have white socks. This all gets dirty, especially when we walk into the woods. But, o wonder, when they come at home and get dry again, all the dirt is falling out of the hair. White is becoming white again. This doesn't work with our clothes ;-) The only time they get washed is when the winter is over and when the sommer is over. This of course when there are no accidents. As rolling in horse piss or a cadaver - that smell does not vanish spontaneously, and then is wash time.
    @mvnla2 I love to cooperate with the @amslimfordy project. Although I asked for a week to wait, because I don't have a pc with me with the apple-pc connection tools on it.
  • @tompuss my day was perfect. We have 'three days of high air pressure'. Said that right. Next tuesday the rain will return. In the mointains it was really cold, so we didn't stay for long. Tomorrow it's much warmer, so we make a new attempt. Canon's battery is loading.
  • Perhaps good to mention here: I asked the Sheriff of HH #1 to upload a picture of his score. In my opinion this score is impossible. Also I have doubts about the player on #2. What do you guys think about that?
  • Hi @bernersenn happy to hear your having nice weather; ) I will have a lookv at those scores now. Brb.
  • @kathy thanks for the effort
  • Oh @bernersenn I was speed reading your post and thought 'mmm the only time they wash their clothes is twice a year?' Re read the post! So I did and yes you were talking about the dogs!! :^)
  • Hahahahahahahamwwaahaha @bbernersenn I agree about #1 and yep definitley that #2 sheriff got to keep an eye on.. congrats on the trophy:)
  • @mumsie no issues about our clothes or bodies. I hate to smell other people. Maybe (see @rat!) other people think the same. When we smell our own dogs, it's time to wash them. :-)
  • @bernersenn that's interesting about the dogs not needing bathing, must be they have that kind of fur that the dirt doesn't stick:)
  • @bernersenn HH1 I don't believe either. I didn't believe the guy before him, until he provided a screenshot. HH2 I think that guy should be reported NOW! :D

The one that bugs me is TT4. It's not possible, even with a PU or a PU gift he says he didn't get.
  • @kathy sometimes we cannot believe it ourselves. When they walked in the wet forest they look really dirty, especially in the autumn. Of course when the dried into the house we have to vacuuming the location where they were.
  • You must have Dupont Stainmaster Dogs, with teflon coated fur. :)
  • @kelani that #4 is mine. The same as you do when it rains presents: pick up the present and reset. When you don't pick up the present and reset, it is coming again. A picture is also present
  • I think a lot of the high scores in HH are because of the present! Some probably don't reset and keep the 3k. The top 4-5 scores in !)#15 I think are not good:(
  • Thanks @kelani! Dinner time! Might pop in for a post prandial.
  • @Kathy The points are there for 227k in HH15. I had stones leftover when I got 222k, and there's also some stuff off the top right of the screen. Still, I don't really buy the top 5 scores. All of those players seem to frequently pop up with #1 scores.
  • @Mumsie You're welcome. Feel free throw a ball of yarn at me if you still need any help. Happy napping :)
  • O.k I believe you @kelani :)
  • @Kathy I hope so, since I basically was agreeing with you :P If you don't believe yourself, you're in big trouble.
  • #14 is annoying me, as all the #14 games are.
  • @TomPuss, that was hilarious! Reminds me of a cat I had long time ago that would only drink water from the running faucet. Love that Simon's Cat.
  • In order, I hate #1, #3, #14 and #12.
  • @SweetP You had one of those? That's what Swipe does. He uses the water bowls to wash his paws, then stays in the sink waiting for me to walk by.
  • I had a cat that did that also. .sooo funny to watch:)
  • Awwe, Swipe is a smart kitty waiting for someone to turn on the faucet! My Angel used to jump up on the kitchen counter and MEOW really loudly until she got my attention. I used to tease her by ignoring her. Then I'd get close to the counter and she'd start meowing more and pawing my arm with claws extended!

I still have to do a backup, but don't know how. I guess I should go over those instructions again a few times before I screw things up.
  • Got to leave for awhile, lots of Saturday errands to do. We got new rotors and tires, so getting them put on the wheels and have to pick them up. Then hubby is changing out the brake pads. So, with the new socks and shoes, we'll just have to go on a "test ride"!

Have a happy flinging Saturday everyone!

BBFNIMCBIDK

edit: IKR @Kathy! It is funny to watch, since cats hate getting wet.
  • @kelani just got 180800 on #12, still with 2 birds. So there is hope
  • Nice fling @bernersenn
    My least favorite in order #3 #6 #15 :(
  • Mine: 9, 13, 14 and 15
  • Even when i get Both shots exactly right on #15 iStill can't get a better score!! I can't even reach the score iHave!!
  • @bernersenn wow 180,800 w/2 birds? On my 179,710k, I only had 2 pieces of glass debris left :)
  • @Kathy Since my 222k, I haven't gotten above 205k. That's just how the timber tumbles. er... harbor splashes?
  • Yep same here @kelani the Harbor is still:(
  • @kelani thought of taking a screenshot - mostly I do this with a highscore. Since I knew it wasn't I didn't. There was more debris as you said - it's what slim once said that scores are defined by how things are destroyed. As mentioned before, scores in this episode are really random. I'm playing now that #9, got plenty 1-birders, but never got my own highscore (with also 2 birds)
  • Got a couple points not much to speak of:(
  • Come on @kathy you can do it
  • Nighty nighty to you all
  • Night @bernersenn thanks for cheering:)
  • Anyone seen Mister Rat?
    Hope you are well enough to post a little "squeak" @rat
    I'm missing your ribbing. At least 36hours without you lol
  • @kathy well done on HH scores. I hate all levels, other than #5
    Had the bestest ever lucky shot after about three attempts. I blushed whenever @kelani @fenikus congratulated me on that one
    Every time I feel the need to revisit HH I try #14 #15 and then run for the hills.......
  • I'm starting to look forward to Byepad time, so I don't have to see those awful levels I listed.
Post in the New Forum!