The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2305
  • 159864 Comments
  • Is anyone still here? If so please cover your ears..I missed my whine on Tuesday so I'm going to use it now. Level #14 in HH is sooooooo hard:(
  • WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee !!
    Ahhj that felt good:)
    OB bbl have a double Flyin' Marmoset with a ginger ale to hold them down.
  • I'm lurking @kathy but some way from the BP
    That was LOUD
    And I didn't have my earplugs......
  • Lol sorry @hunnybunny itwas building up since last night! !
  • And sorry from me, no time to chat @kathy I'm on a TT mission
    It's one of those flinging, and nothing else, times ;-)
  • Must explain first @kathy really bad day, solicitor, mums estate, not that much money involved, but it's the principle of the thing that matters.
    Not the solicitor's fault, but just that she has failed to fight my case, and she's charging me mega bucks for the privilege
    Grrrrrr.....
    Flinging relieves the anger
  • Well No Wonder the Whine didn't work!!! It's level #13 that giving me fits!!!
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee !!!
  • @hunnybunny I've read waaay too much about good 'ol Cumbre Vieja. When that volcano collapses, it's not just NY that's gone. It's everyone in the BP who isn't named SweetP, mvnla2 or ABcrazy.

http://cotocrew.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cumbre_vieja_tsunami.gif
  • @kelani I just knew you'd know, you either store facts better than a computer, or google pretty quick. Well, if it goes in November I'll be the first one lost.
    Strange, though, I've been there once before, whatever you see on the internet does it no justice at all. You stand there and you can nearly see this rift splitting and falling into the sea. Uncanny.
    Goodnight @all Hope you all have a good flinging day. I certainly did
  • Wahooooo ! !!! The Power of the Whine works !!!!! #1 in level #13 !!!
    Drinks on me OB ;)
    I'll have another Double with a ginger ale chaser !!! :)
  • @hunnybunny no google involved there. Geology and meterology are two of my hobbies, and I also watch a lot of documentaries. As the Mayan 2012 thing approached, most of them were about all the horrible ways we're gonna die. The first time I heard about La Palma, it was scary enough to leave a pretty firm memory of the details P
  • Sorry @hunnybunny i missed your above comments. .:( sorry your having a hard time. .
    I guess i was just inn flinging mode myself. .:/
  • @Kathy Judging by your score, I'm assuming you no longer need me to explain what the pocket is.
  • @kelani I still don't know what you meant by "pocket' but ya it doesn't matter now;)
    Thanks though ;)
  • @Kathy it's the gap at right 2nd bomb bird rolls into.
  • @kelani mine bounced off the little box thingie then dropped into the gap between the box thingie and the structure..i did Not self detonate. I found when manual detonated the marmoset would fly off the screen taking 5-10k with them. . Hence the aforementioned drink:)
  • And That Wasn't MY worst level..I was rigt the first time!! Level #14 is my worst! !
    Ready? Earplugs everyone. ..
  • WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee !!
    OB you know the call:)
  • Good luck on 14. Even in airplane mode, that level's too choppy for me to play repeatedly.

On the bright side, while at grandmother's I added a whopping 20 points to my HH3 score. yaaay.
  • Thanks @kelani.idk what you mean by 'choppy' mine has no problem except my aim lol.
    I always play in airplane mode btw .congrats on the 20points Woohoo drinks on kelani OB :D
  • @Kelani -- I must have missed @hunnybunny's comments on Cumbre Vieja? Will have to look at it.
    BTW -- Just curious if you saw my PM? Is your response MYOB?
  • @mvnla2 She mentioned the island La Palma. I just mentioned the unstable volcano that'll someday destroy the eastern seaboard and most of the Atlantic rim. It makes me glad I'm 300mi inland and halfway up a mountain.

I saw your PM, it's not MYOB-worthy. I'm just too worn out to type much tonight. I'll reply tomorrow, :)
  • @Kathy HH14? It's extremely laggy and choppy for me. Funikus said it was for him as well. If it's not for you, you're lucky, and you need luck on that level.
  • Ya @kelani it doesn't seem laggy..hmm? I'm trying @fenikus strat but I'm having noo luck:( idid get about 200 points if that lol..I just asked mighy red which strat he used .. we'll see if i get answer. I'm not questioning the score I think its possible, not that far above second.
  • Just my opinions but I think if the Media would leave Ferguson alone the rioting and protests would end:/
  • No kidding, our local news showed that video of the kid in the convenience store and called it felony armed robbery. Looked to me like he shoplifted a bag of chips and pushed a clerk.

It'd also help if the police would give it a rest. Why is it always the small-town ones that have the biggest god complexes?
  • @Kathy you missed Mighty Red's name on HH14. It's @mighty-red-1
  • @SweetP Just a heads up, there's three people on the daily challenge with scores 11-13k above everyone. Two existed before the challenge, but the newly-posted #1 is from Sonic36321 who also posted a #1 score on yesterday's challenge (ABSW DS2-24) . He's only entered about 12 scores in ABo, and 1,3,6 in other games.

Jonstad and I just asked them to post strategies, but... Something doesn't smell right :)
  • Thanks @Kelani for the heads up. Did you and Jonstad flag the score? If not, please do. I'll do my investigation and if it's not legit then I'll have it removed.
    Did you say a little stinky fish is in the room? Haha!
  • Strange, that the difference between 3rd and 4th is a whopping 11K points! How is this possible?

edit: I flagged all three scores and made a comment under Jonstad's.
  • No whining here - finally a day without rain. Good afternoon to you all. OB, drinks for everyone
  • Good morning @all…beautiful Saturday morning here in Northeast USA. Last few days felt like autumn, minus the rain.

@bernersenn, my aunt from Europe is visiting with me this month. She lived in many European countries, including Switzerland and Holland. We started talking about washing cars and she mentioned that when she lived in Switzerland, she never had to wash her car because it what so clean it never got dirty. She also said in Holland, they don't bother to dry the cars after going through car wash because it rained all the time :-)
  • @fenikus, lol. My car gets washed about three times a year. Drying? Never. Cars should drive not bathing
  • @bernersenn, you also mentioned that you bathe your dogs only twice a year. I know a lot of people do that, but how does that work? Don't they get dirty/smelly? I bathe mine every other week -- they're black and white but by the time their bath is due, they're black and gray :-) They do spend a lot of time outside though.
  • That's a really good question.
  • @SweetP Thank you for posting on the challenge. :) One guy already admitted his score was for the wrong level. Also glad to see Slim demand data files instead of screenshots. Never seen that before.
  • @kelani @fenikus @bernersenn et al. -- Slim is also asking in the forum for data files for a project of his. http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/abn-help-request-data-files/
    I haven't done it yet, but intend to.
  • Morning everyone ! Sorry @kelani I missed your answer last night. .I woke at 3:30 a.m tablet in hand phone on lap lol..yes the kid stole a pack of cigars then pushed a patron or the clerk is hard to tell
    Thanks @Sweetp ;)
  • @mvnla2 I'll help too, although I'm not sure if he needs all three files from each person, or just whichever ones they have. I only have the Beak2.
  • @Kathy ah thank you. I wondered where you snuck off to. :) So, instead of felony armed robbery, it was misdemeanor shoplifting and battery. WTG local news! lol
  • :( if that is going to be a requirement for high score then I'll be out. I don't know how to do that:(
  • @Kathy I don't think you have to worry about that Those scores were all really high, and would've been especially easy to fake a screenshot on that level.
  • @Kathy -- You need to read the instructions for backing up AB on your device. It tells you how to access the data files. Given your track record with flaky devices, backing up is something you should do religiously (i.e., a lot more frequently than I do). I figure Slim's request is a good opportunity to make an overdue backup.
  • I have learn ned to back up @mvnla2 I actually just learned about a month or so ago so far so good:) but i didn't learn the part about data files just the back up using helium.
  • @all Uber busy, just a quickie to bring you Simon's Cat:

http://youtu.be/ApN73TUVMEU

@bernersenn How was your day?
  • Roflmao thanks @TomPuss :)
  • Poor Slim. I asked a question, then mvnla2 and Mumsie asked it three more times. :P
Post in the New Forum!