The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2211
  • 159830 Comments
  • :D @kelani and your the only Kel I know.. it's Kent ? right never heard that name before. .

My dad always called me Kat..
  • Spooky indeed @kelani !!
    And meh ' my mom dad called me a lot more than just Kat lol.. so don't fret your not the only one. .
  • @Kathy yep, I bet you were a little troublemaker :)

ack bbiab, the daminals are requesting my presence.
  • Ohh @kelani lol you don't even know..my pooor mother:(
    I'll be back later too.. you care to the grranimals lol..
  • Wahooooo !!!! @Pa omg my heart is beating..sooo fasy can't breathe gotta upload screenshot on talbet !! Arghh nver dobe that. .I just took the trophy (sorrry @ollygod) in S-20 the Hardest b level i ever played! !!! Omg can't believe it..I gotta double check brb..
  • Way Too Go Killer! This is another one you'll need to teach me. I don't like S-20. Try to remember how far from the snow boulder you were shooting. Not where you activated. But what height above the snow boulder. I assume you shot at the first group of snow balls?
  • @Kelani Is it my imagination or is your score in part two getting higher? It can't be can it? You're flinging in part one. Probably just another senior moment. I'll see you in the morning after I make some fresh ground coffee.
  • @Kathy wtg! Very nice score! I'm glad the daminals made me shut up so you could go fling :)

@Rat I posted some stuff about that level. Believe it or not, it doesn't matter where you shoot or trigger. Where that ice ball goes is completely random. Only one I've seen like it.

edit: I took Beak1 break and got another 2k in S23 earlier. :)
  • O.k @pa I'll pinpoint where i aimed not where I activated. .
    Il try my best coach ;)
  • That little yellow guy doesn't get tired. He's going to party all night long.
  • @Kelani. I do think I see a difference in how the spin interacts with the structure. And the spin is a factor of height. It could also be my imagination, but I've learned to trust my instincts.
  • He's really going at it. Must be the drugs.
  • CongRATz Ma.

BFNIMCBLIDK

• O.k @Pa ill let you know.
    Thanks @kelani I've been flinging that one all day..off and on .. and i can talk and fling at the same time so no worries about chatting:D
  • @Rat well if you're off in height/distance, the effect is greater, but you cannot aim and make this shot repeatedly. I replayed a perfect 1b shot 100x on testbox, and the iceteroid was flung all over the place. Only once did it hit the target. For an identical shot, the 'cone of trajectories' was 4-5x wider than normal. It happens nowhere else in AB that I've seen. I think it was a hasty tweak to make an easy level harder. That, or since it's a really large iceteroid, all the outgassing makes a difference.
  • @Kathy well, I'm glad you finally tamed it, esp. after all that work :) Did you notice what I posted about? No matter how consistently you aim/trigger, the iceteroid goes wherever it wants.
  • Ya I see that @kelani uhmm I found it pretty consistent ? My ice block always went the same way when i was aiming to high but very inconsistent when activating..idk I just know I kept making the same mistake with the same result. But when i got it right that is when the results changed..if that makes sense lol..
  • Lol guess what's on FXM now haha..
  • @Kathy lol Rio. Did you just pay to see it on demand? And did you say you watched Dragon?

That's the thing I mean. You think you're making mistakes, but you're not.
  • Nah I didn't pay for it..@kelani and i got halfway through Dragon and got interrupted so I'm gonna finish it now..
  • Aww man how's this kid 'hiccup' gonna teach those meanies about the dragons:(:(
  • you're halfway through it and you don't know that yet? :P

edit: wow @comex666 used my strategy to blow #39 out of the water.
  • Ackkk @kelani I tried to rewind and it went back to the beginning:( no not halfway through really I'm only at the part where the girl finds out.. but now..oh well i got all night lol..
  • Hey @theanonymoussomone Did ya have an Awesome time? !! I bet!!
  • @kelani advice taken.

@kathy I did have fun! We saw a blue heron!
  • Also launched a bunch of fireworks last night.Boom.
  • Wio
    Wow @theanonymoussomone cool! I never saw heron before!!
    Uhmn what advice are you taking from @kelani ? Be careful!
  • Sounds really fun @theanonymoussomone ;) happy to hear your having a fun vacation:)
  • I got a new phone, and the battery is at 15%, can't stay long :^(. I also need a walkthrough for AB Epic.
  • K I'm right at the part of the movie I left off..gotta pay attention lol;)
  • I'm not on vacation.... We just have some kayaks from friends of ours.
  • @theanonymoussomone I think there are walkthroughs for that not sure. .@mvnla2 might know. .cool congrats on the new phone:) what kind?
  • Ohh I see @tas .. well good to see you having fun anyway; )
  • Kelani told me to try white water rafting.
  • I didn't think Epic walkthroughs would be reliable.
  • I'm watching 'how to train yer dragon' :) :) good movie ;)
    Thanks @kelani
  • @ABCrazy -- I was going to say "How about badminton?" But I think it must be curling, TX or not. I can understand what the ruler is for, but pencils?
  • Why is the soccer thing so popular? I mean, America was in it for once, but how would that affect Sweden (Rovio)?
  • Well gotta go. Bye!
  • @theanonymoussomeone I told you to try whitewater kayaking ;P Glad ya had a good time, though. :)
  • @Kathy you're like my mom, she loves cute movies like Rio, Shrek, so that one should be a winner. :)
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- There are Epic walkthroughs, which I do look at. The biggest problem is that a lot of the levels are a lot harder since the worldwide release. Where are you in Epic? I look at the walkthroughs because for a lot of them, if you enter the level and then decide that you have the wrong birds/equipment, the next time you enter the level it is much harder. If you look at the walkthrough before selecting/equipping your birds, you have a better chance of beating the level. You might also want to check what level birds are used in the walkthroughs, you might be surprised; in some cases, the level of the birds used in the walkthroughs is much higher than you would expect to be the first time you encounter that battle. The walkthroughs were not all made on the first time you can wage that battle.
  • @kelani :( :( this is a sad movie *sniff* wahhhaa *sniff*
    I can't watch angmore..:(
  • @mvnla2 Pencils? Really you don't know what they are for? (Scratches head) I use erasers too so maybe it's just me.
  • Lol @ABCrazy I think @mvnla2 meant in relation to the sport haha..;) ;) but funny yes!!
  • @ABCrazy -- You mean only the ruler is related to the sport? Not to mention you didn't say if it was curling?
Post in the New Forum!