The wait is finally OVER! Angry Birds Epic is now available worldwide for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Until today Angry Birds Epic has only been available for iOS in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Now the rest of us can finally give this awesome game a spin.
This worldwide release sees the Epic version change to v1.0.8. This version includes a number of changes, including:
- New “Daily Golden Pig” actually rewards Lucky Coins incrementally by day (watch the video here)
- Max XP level now capped at Level 25. Note that players who exceeded level 25 prior to the global release can be ranked between 25 and 41. (For example, @birdleader is currently is maxed out at level 37 and @amslimfordy at level 41.) See the forum.
- “Auto Attack” button added. Your birds will attack top-to-bottom and attack a random target.
- A bunch of the Chronicle Cave levels have changed, so we will be working on new videos.
- Thanks to @bad-piggies-2 for letting us know that Angry Birds Epic on Android now contains the same achievements as its iOS brethren!
Epic Hands-on First Look
Epic Cinematic Trailer
- Want to talk Epic? Head to the Angry Birds Epic forum.
- Found a bug or have feedback? Given this is a soft-launch, Rovio will be even more receptive to feedback than normal. Add your feedback to our Angry Birds Epic Wishlist and Bugs forum topic here.
- Main Angry Birds Epic landing page (one stop shop for all Epic news, walkthroughs, guides and more
- Angry Birds Epic walkthroughs for all levels!
- Original Angry Birds Epic announcement with tons of helpful info and tips.