Angry Birds 2 received it’s first content based update (v2.1.0) just three weeks after it’s world wide release!. This update adds a brand new chapter called “Pigsyland” — “Pig City’s first amusement park!”.
Included in this Update:
- 20 new levels of bouncing bumper chaos! Our Walkthroughs are coming soon!
- There’s a new pig in town teleporting through time and space.
- A bunch of bug fixes and tweaks. Leave a comment below know if you notice any new ones.
It’s also important to note that Angry Birds 2 is optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer. You can try it on older devices, but we can’t guarantee a smooth bird flinging experience!
Angry Birds 2 Spells Revealed
Angry Birds 2 First Look
- If you want to know more about Angry Birds 2 check out this article. It includes tons of details and a first look video.
- Be sure to check our Angry Birds 2 FAQ, as it contains a ton of helpful info.
- Angry Birds 2 Leaderboard
- Need help? Stuck on a boss level? Boss Fights walkthroughs are available here.
- Angry Birds 2 Achievements
- Join the conversation in the Angry Birds Under 2 forum.
Note it’s your turn. Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.