Angry Birds 2 received it’s first content based update (v2.1.0) just three weeks after it’s world wide release!. This update adds a brand new chapter called “Pigsyland” — “Pig City’s first amusement park!”.
Included in this Update:
- 20 new levels of bouncing bumper chaos! Our Walkthroughs are coming soon!
- There’s a new pig in town teleporting through time and space.
- A bunch of bug fixes and tweaks. Leave a comment below know if you notice any new ones.
It’s also important to note that Angry Birds 2 is optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer. You can try it on older devices, but we can’t guarantee a smooth bird flinging experience!
Angry Birds 2 Spells Revealed
Angry Birds 2 First Look
- If you want to know more about Angry Birds 2 check out this article. It includes tons of details and a first look video.
- Be sure to check our Angry Birds 2 FAQ, as it contains a ton of helpful info.
- Angry Birds 2 Leaderboard
- Need help? Stuck on a boss level? Boss Fights walkthroughs are available here.
- Angry Birds 2 Achievements
- Join the conversation in the Angry Birds Under 2 forum.
Note it’s your turn. Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
I don’t understand what people are complaining about. I completed all 260 levels with 3 stars and didn’t have to buy anything whatsoever.
When is next update when will the lvls finish over 300?
Loved the new 20 levels! Finished them all. Now when will there be more levels? Lol
How do I use my personal photo for my avatar picture on Angry Birds 2?
I can’t figure it out. :(
My game reverted back to an earlier version and I lost all of my achievements. HoW can I get them back?
For some reason I can’t update to the newer version. Been playing for years and just spent 300 dollars on gems. I want answers now of my money back. What’s the point if you can’t even play. Answers NOW.