The Mighty Eagle has finally come to Angry Birds Rio (v1.3.3)! Everything appears to be working now, but the update is making its way around the world, so if you have trouble purchasing it check back a bit later. Some users have had more success trying to purchase the Mighty Eagle from within a level than from the home screen, so give it a shot.
Some information about the v1.3.3 update:
- A separate In-App Purchase is required to obtain the Mighty Eagle in Angry Birds Rio. In other words, if you already purchased him in Angry Birds Classic and/or Seasons, you will have to purchase it again in Rio. In my humble opinion this is to be expected as these are separate apps.
- It seems the 3-star minimum for Carnival Upheaval 8-5 has been raised. It was previously 65,000, but now I have 1 star at 78,000. Rovio did respond to our inquiry saying, “Yeah. That Carnival level limit is not correct. Will be fixed. Sorry about that”. If anyone can find the new limit we are curious (note, it may be impossible).
- New Mighty Eagle related achievements
- If a user can let us know if the Stellarvore bug has been fixed, that would be great.
- Found a tough level? Let us know or put in a request for a video walkthrough in the forum!
If you’d like to know more about the Mighty Eagle check out our in-depth article about him here.