What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

• 5 wins with Guardian. Trying to win with the most useless class? No thank you.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 255 total)
  • Replies
  • Strategia55
    @strategia55

Wins with a bird I don’t even own.

burbman
    @burbman

Defeat Matilda 5 times. So few players use her that it can take dozens of battles just to meet enough suitable opponents.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Knock out 3 birds with a single attack. I always nearly lose when going outside of my usual battle strategy to meet this achievement giving me heart attacks.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Objectives for a bird you don’t have.

Take out opponent’s banner without knocking out any birds.

burbman
    @burbman

@killerkea – forgot about that one. Probably on purpose!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@dragonofheart73 I knock out 3 birds with a single attack quite often, but I have rank 10 birds with great sets now. It is actually better to only knockout 2 birds because when all 3 revive at the same time your 3 birds will die. The easiest way to complete that objective would be to weaken the birds then either use a Wizard’s Speed of Light Attack or a Captain’s Explode after he has been enhanced by Whip Up! Further enhancing either using Skulker’s skill on himself or the Underdog emblem will make it even easier. Of course Underdog will only work if one of your 3 birds are knocked out.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

The only one i couldn’t get so far is the knock out 3 birds in one attack but two times in one battle. When i was close to get the second knock out, one bird didn’t got knocked out after attacking or had go for the banner (so i wouldn’t lose battle next turn).

@killerkea
    I’m quit sure it was two times knocking out all three birds with one attack in one battle, could be that there are two versions of the objective. I managed knocking them out with one attack and win battle but still didn’t got the check marker

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The knock out 3 birds in one attack objective can and probably should be done over multiple battles

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I hate the “knock out three birds” one as well. Last time I got it I made it literally 5 minutes before my day ended. I hate having to leave all three birds alive but with little enough health I can get them all with Bomb and the chili. I much prefer to keep at least one bird down if not two at all times.

kammy81
    @kammy81

I agree with all of u especially a useless gear like guardian. I don’t want to waste coin buying mastery for that garbage, but they kind of force you. I recently moved up to stone league and for 3 days I’ve barely won 2 fights I’m disgustingly out matched. Today I had rainbow riot and spent a lot of gold on the arena rolls only to get a bunch of yellow rags and 1 useful item. What a joke. Also today I had one that required not healing the banner at all. How many different combos might heal the banner? No Palladian and thorny vine or rain bird to cleanse. That’s so dumb .

Anonymous

@kammy81 For not healing the banner I’m fond of Samurai Wizard and Bard. I use Bard because she hits very heavy but not use her healing. If you don’t have Bard just use your most damaging bird.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Obviously the objectives with birds you don’t have are worst.

But I hate Princess in the arena – on my side or the opposition. Battles involving Princess usually end in a tight finish, with a few points left on each banner near the end. And just when you think you have got it, you find yourself attacking another bird instead of the banner.

I actually found using Princess to be one of the toughest objectives I have had to complete. Maybe she is just not a good fit for my battle style. Give me Guardian any day. Tough to win with, but don’t forget he has a shield, which can be useful.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

When two objectives are mutually exclusive. Win with Blues 5 times, don’t use Blues 3 times… really?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I find the no healing objective easy. I use Wizard, Sea Dog and Skulkers. I just change the sugar rush set on my Sea Dog to be candy bomb and golden bullet so I don’t accidentally heal. If you don’t have those birds, try using marksmen, samurai and wizard and make sure you attack with the marksmen first.

@kerravon
    Using the Princess can be fun. Try using Princess, Sea Dog and Marksmen. Attach the Sea Dog to the Marksmen, then attach the Marksmen to your banner, then attack with the Princess. This is the ultimate counter punch team. Next round whatever the Marksmen attacks is dead since they’ll have the Sea Dog to finish the enemy off if it is still alive. Less than a week after I posted this strategy Rovio nerfed all of Bomb’s sets and Blues’ BEEP attack because this strategy was way too powerful.

This was long before the arena and the key was to make sure your Princess always had more health than Bomb. You would attach the Marksmen to the Princess so both the Marksmen and Sea Dog got to counter every time the Princess got attacked. The effect was carpet bombing your opponent if you had scissors and BEEP.

kammy81
    @kammy81

Im level 26 and my Marksman mastery is only 3. I havent bought sea dog, skulkers and bard yet and dont think i will be anytime soon. Im already the underdog in every battle i start so marksmen is a no go. The past 2 days ive won 1 out of 4 battles. The healing banner objective is nearly unobtainable for lower levels and mastery.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

No rage pepper can be pain in your tail especially you have Fire set on your banner.

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

Here’s a strategy to eliminate three birds with one attack

1. Use Wizard. He’s usually picked off first when the opponent moves
    2. Save the rage chili
    3. do some damage to the opponent’s birds, but don’t KO
    3. Allow your other birds to get KO’d
    4. When Chuck comes back, drop the pepper

It’s a little risky having to wait for Chuck while your opponent gets in hits, but I find that this is a pretty normal sequence of events when using Wizard anyway (chuck gets pecked off – – hurrrr). So saving the pepper is the only modification to capture the daily objective.

Works well with vengeful banner, as long as the opponent’s birds don’t get taken out by it.

I wouldn’t use it against rogues because your banner will take so much damage it will be even more risky. Also don’t use it against the banner reducing rage abilities even further.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

You can also use the chili on Bomb if you can get the health reduced on all the enemy birds first. Even better is if you can buff Bomb (Captain) beforehand.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

I’ve seen chuck’s speed of light not count as one attack if the birds aren’t all dropped by the same strike. I also tried Bomb as captain and had a hard time. I usually use Red/paladin Dragon strike Blues/spies Beep attack Check/wizard twin lightning and just fight the battle hoping for all the other birds to drop at once. Not a guaranteed strategy but usually effective enough. Every time I’ve tried to angle it my way one bird drops early and screws it up.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I do believe that killing all enemy birds AND the banner by one attack also screws up the three in one bird objective. Managed to do that three times before I gave up on the objective.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Any damage caused after the 3 attacks from Chuck’s Speed of Light attack do not count toward the goal of knocking out all three birds with a rage attack so things like the Rogue’s, Druid’s and Rainbird’s secondary damage, the Sea Dog’s Gang Up! attack and Matilda’s Nightmare set do not count.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@napoleongl, I had the same thing happen to me. It was very annoying, as that’s one of the harder objectives to achieve. I think it was because the banner fell before all the birds had fallen, even though they all fell, tricking the program into thinking the battle was over before all the birds had officially fallen.

Jim151
    @jim151

Not sure what my least favorite is, but today, I got three objectives which have to be my most favorite. I like to play Rainbird, Druid, and Rogues whenever possible. My three objectives today were :

win 2 battles with Blues
    win 5 battles with Chuck
    win 5 battles with Matilda and Blues

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Earlier this week I got
    win 2 battles with Blues
    win 5 battles with Blues
    win 5 battles with Chuck and Blues

However I’ve gotten some objectives which only took me 3 battles to complete all 3.

Jim151
    @jim151

Earlier this week I got
    win 2 battles with Blues
    win 5 battles with Blues
    win 5 battles with Chuck and Blues

However I’ve gotten some objectives which only took me 3 battles to complete all 3.

I’ve had that too. I’ve also had objectives that took 8 victories:

win 2 with bomb
    win 5 with bomb
    win 3 without chuck or bomb

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What daily objectives do you hate the most?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.