Valentine's event + new Blues class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 202 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@binh — The statistics poptimus and I gave above were for maximum medal payout per stamina drink, once you have collected all the items.
    However, if you calculate the probability of collecting an item per stamina drink consumed, it is still true that the 3 stamina battle is better than the 7 stamina battle; however, the 2 stamina battle is the worst. The 3 stamina battles also take a lot less time, although they do get to be boring.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just noticed the final awards wheel is quite a bit different:
    * While you can get 6000 for all of Matilda, Chuck, and Bomb’s classes, there is no separate award for Blues.
    * In addition to the 6000 for all, there are 2 slots with 2000 for all.
    * The most you can get for the new Blues class is 6000 from the 6000 for all.
    * You can get 12 each for Matilda and Bomb, if you spin just right.

Timber
    @timber

This is a really tough event for I-pad 2 users! I’m on my 4th full program delete, re-install and sign in. It crashes when the calendar shows up, on free cave videos, in the dojo, on headgear changes…etc., basically all the time. Up to 40 stamina lost so far.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Aaaaand here we go again… I’m really fed up with this situation, every damn week in Arena and in every damn event it’s always the same sad sory… seriously, I can’t see any progress at all in fixing exploits and reducing the cheaters.

another cheater

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Report it to Rovio Support and attach the screen shot. When I reported a cheater like this, the cheater had their score reduced to zero at the end of the week.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I’ve been reporting cheaters with impossible scores for a year and something like that never happened to be honest. I always get the standard answer “we’re working on getting rid of the cheater issue, thank you for your report, etc.”.
    Anyway, I did report him to Rovio before posting here, but nothing will happen… even assuming they will reduce his score, he will just cheat again, that’s not the answer to the problem.
    I’ve been seeing guys cheating like this for a year now and they still haven’t fixed the issue, same exploit, same cheat and still no fix.

Gloomy
    @gloomy

Wouldn’t want to jump to any conclusions, but the @lymrs user which posted in the topic Friends requests (currently his post is the last) has the exact same avatar on his Facebook profile. Not that it proves anything obviously.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@lymrs — Please defend yourself here. I think it’s a fairly common avatar.

Anonymous

@mvnla2

“Just noticed the final awards wheel is quite a bit different:
    * While you can get 6000 for all of Matilda, Chuck, and Bomb’s classes, there is no separate award for Blues.
    * In addition to the 6000 for all, there are 2 slots with 2000 for all.
    * The most you can get for the new Blues class is 6000 from the 6000 for all.
    * You can get 12 each for Matilda and Bomb, if you spin just right.”

That’s strange because my rewards wheel is the same as always. 6k for all, 6k for each bird and two 2k for all.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — You must be kidding? Will be interesting to see if mine changes, or maybe yours.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@MVNLA2 – what is your reward wheel?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@mvnla2 – do you have a different wheel than I do?
    +6k ALL
    +6k Bomb
    +6k Red
    +2k all
    +6k Chuck
    +2k all
    +6k Blues
    +6k Matty

I can get 12k for anybody but Chuck.

edkang-TW
    @edkang

This event is too easy!

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

I still have the separate 6K award for each bird. Could be some more visual bugs/glitches affecting some devices.

Here’s my part 3!

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2
    I don’t think it’s a bug.
    maybe the other people don’t have all the Blues classes at 12..
    I have them all at 12 so i can’t see the 6k reward for the blue.. it’s normal because we don’t have the new class yet…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — I guess I didn’t think real hard about it. All my classes for Blues and Red are at rank 12, and there isn’t a slot for either of them on the wheel. Will be interesting to see if the slot for Blues appears once I get the new class.

Chun
    @chuntsen

Hi guys, please stop saying this event is easy. Not everyone is level 50 and has max items.

I find the event very hard and I would like to get the new class for the blues before the event is over. Can someone provide some tips on how to get three stars for the valentine day 3 rounds without any set items and level 2 birds?

Thanks much!

mich
    @m-ich

@mvnla2 Don’t worry, it will appear. Back when Red’s Stone Guard was released, I had all previous classes at Level 10 (max), and did not see any mastery on the wheel. Once I got the Stone Guard, Red and All Birds appeared.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@chuntsen Level 2 birds? Have you started the game just now? If so, then the pigs won’t be that much of a problem as they will be weak as well. HOWEVER, you need to play a bit of the story mode so that you can gain some blueprints and get some proper weapons and offhand items as the starting items are meh.

As for strategy, it depends. How many birds do you have in your party and what bird classes have you purchased (with Snoutlings of course)?

Chun
    @chuntsen

I have been playing for about two months, am at star reef in the main story, just got my first set item thanks to the rainbow bar.

I have unlocked five birds and it’s really hard to get to level three mastery because level one to two takes 25mastery points but level two to three takes 1200 mastery points.

The event mobs are much tougher than the story mobs, I think maybe the scaling is off because the level 50s keep complaining that the events are too easy. The easiest event mob for the third day is the three aerial pigs and one death pig, and if they all attack the same bird with the attack buffs then that bird just dies in one turn from full life. Then you immediately can’t get three stars.

Anonymous

@chuntsen

Interesting to see your perspective! I’m going to try to remember to fire the game up on one of my sons’ ipads tonight, to see what it’s like from a similar stage in the game, but knowing what I know as someone who has progressed a lot further myself. Will let you know if I can come up with any useful tips.

For what it’s worth, be prepared for the Mastery level-ups to be even slower than they’ve already been. To get from level 9 to level 10 takes 50,000! I highly recommend you check out the Mastery Points forum topic created by @mvnla2. You haven’t yet reached the point in the game where the Mighty Eagle’s Dojo is available to you, and your birds aren’t yet strong enough to beat any of the castles in autoplay mode, so there’s not much you can do to speed up the process, but I’d argue that you shouldn’t be too worried about it at this point anyway. Enjoy the PvE gameplay while it lasts for you. (But obviously if you can get the Treasure Hunter class for The Blues for free via this event, that would be great. I’m not sure that’s a realistic goal for you based on your progress so far though.)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@chuntsen — Just sent you an ABN friend’s request. If you have a Facebook account, you can add me as a friend. That will allow you to use my birds for dungeons and the other things that require a friend’s bird. My birds are level 50 and most are rank 12. I also have a lot of high-level sets. Should be fun for you to decimate the opponents in the dungeons.
    I set up a Facebook account just for gaming, so my real-life friends are not visible to my gaming friends.
    As Poptimus said, looking at Epic from the perspective of a new player is interesting. When the game started, events and even the caves didn’t exist.

Pointless
    @pointless

@chuntsen I was really confused by your post, as you say you have been playing for about two months and had only Level 2 birds? Simply did not add up, but then I realized you meant Mastery 2, which makes a bit more sense…still seems low, but not sure how much you play on a regular basis and for us who have played since the beginning, M2 was not something we really ever experienced (new classes excepted), as the Mastery element did not exist (does anyone actually remember Master Class?)
    You can’t really expect to have the same level of success at your level as those that are Lvl 50, Mastery 12, as then there would be no really point in leveling up (ie playing at all) would there? Keep at it and things will progressively become more manageable, as your birds become more powerful and you acquire better items.
    And I am not saying this event is easy (so far at least) in a positive way. Those of us that have been playing this game for a while (or since inception) have been longing for some new PvE element, and all we are getting is these Events, so it is disappointing to say the least when all we have to do is use the same old trio with the same old feed the chili to Chuck routine…just like Arena

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@pointless I believe we had a different system at mighty eagle dojo in the past: bronze, silver and gold. But @chuntsen is still at mastery 2. This would be really tough to beat those enemies in any events (imagine our birds’ stats have less than half of everything).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2 Wow, Level 50 and most birds at 12. That’s great.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.