Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

I just got the 10,000 medals but did not get a prize. Is it because I got one as I started the event?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Knew it.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hello All. Is it normal for the pigs damage to increase as the event progresses? For example, I just went through a battle where I lost a bird because the damage was far above the amount showing on the stats for the pigs. It says 650 but dealt damage of 975. And that was with using Samurai shield on Blues at 40% (no goo or water). So either the math is REALLY bad, which I have seen a lot in the arena, or I am missing something. And if damage does increase then stop adding pigs. This event is a monumental disappointment!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@dlmiller626 the colored drones do extra damage against birds of the same color ie yellow drones do more damage to chuck than the other birds

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

My event count down clock stopped working….

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @smwforever45
    I have over 10k points and did not get another Elite class. It seems that only one Elite class per event is possible :)
    BTW. It seems that everyone (or most players) get Elite LB because Rovio knows that nobody wants that Elite Class and forces players to pay LCs for rerolling :)

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@kennymcc

Good to know! Got elite assassin (bleh) at yhe beginning of the event, so I might as well stop working toward 10k XP

Does elite now only give a 2% boost? #_#

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    Nope. Still a 10% boost for me.

@kennymcc

Your theory may be correct. Just got the chest myself. What popped up? Elite L-Bird of course. After one reroll I got Elite Rogues and was happy with that. Bye-bye 5 LC’s… :S

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 It also seems that after one reroll u get always (or almost always) Elite Rogues :)

burbman
    @burbman

I do not generally play any of the four elites that were available in the event. I suppose an elite canonneer would have been cool, but whatever. Chest gave me the Druid first try and I took it. Maybe once the event is over we can buy the other three in the shop.

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

i got mage first, after reroll got druid

seems like if first got is lbird, reroll will get rogues

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer; @halim-hanna

Yeah I got bonus one before the event, couldn’t get another one after 10000. I did get Elite Cannoneer but if I had known that I could only get one I would’ve rerolled for Elite Rogues as I use them more

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

@kennymcc

@smwforever45

i thought that lbird is pretty decent, imo the best chuck for single boss
    with bard and support sea dog, we have 4/5 attack perturn and 1 more chance for bard stun

mage, in the other hand, def a loser
    druid, i chose it because it has best apperance and dont want to lose another coins

Atom
    @atom

@datguygamer I hit 10,000 earlier today and can’t claim the chest. We’ll see what happens at the end of the event but I think your suspicions are true.

ETA: I got Elite Druid at the start of the event.

Pointless
    @pointless

Got Elite Druid on the first try, so maybe it is random (well, Rovio-random, at least)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@atom @shapokomanbeast @kennymcc I am thinking my suspicions ARE true but I will hold off for now.

Since the chest data syncing has been fixed, only one chest per person. The ONLY benefit that I can see happened to you people is that you got the class without using any resources (granted if you didn’t).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Even though I like this elite chest system, I don’t like it as well at the same time.

I thought he codes maybe we could get 2 classes, but the codes tell me only one. They should at least give you the option to retry the spin AND keep the old class for about 40 LCs. That would be fair (I think).

Also, please can anyone report to Rovio about this Golden Arena Pig machine visual glitch about those league crowns not showing on items? I have one of the new sets but I can’t tell if it’s from Diamond League or Wood League. Anyone?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer I think the Arena GPM is essentially diamond league for everyone now. When I got my full rainbow bar set item, it was at the same level as all my other diamond set items. I think @smwforever45 mentions he was getting diamond level items on his second account even though he never got that far in the arena. I think they got rid of the levels for all the items and all the items will be diamond from now on.

The only lower powered items will be received from the league prize wheels.

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@datguygamer @smwforever45
    Update on event: I hit 10k event medals on my Android, opened chest, and it awarded Elite Cannoneer. Nice, but since I got my Blues’ Artillary set to level 10, I really wanted the Elite Rogues. Spent 5 LC to re roll and it came up with Guardian. I didn’t care about that enough to earn it during its event, so I re-rolled again and it came up with Druid. Still grumbling, I gave it one more try and got the Rogues: looks super cool to me. Yay for 2300 xtra damage for 3 turns on non-immune targets!
    I guess Elite Lightning Bird knew better than to show up as an Event award for me, cuz I was gonna do a Lightning Uninstall if it did, lol.

Side Note: Since today is happy Rainbow Riot x5 day, I figured I would throw some o my LCs into the Arena GPM to see if I could get any of the new banner set items. First whack at the 25LC pack awarded two new banner set items (“Bird of Justice” and “Stone Blanket”). Subsequent rolls didn’t award any banner set juiciness, but I won’t moan about it. I don’t have the shards/mats to level up banners anyway, since I poured so much of my scrimpings into the Artillary set. :-)

Anyhow, nobody else in my event team is trying hard, so I look to finish on the losing side, but that doesn’t bother me much. Kind of a goofy event anyhow, but to be expected when they introduce any new code it is always buggy, lol.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor Can’t be. My GAPM gives me higher level set items which are obviously Diamond League since that’s how far I reached while the bar is filling up and after it’s filled up, the guaranteed set item is way weaker as it is from Wood League (where I am right now).

So even though the icons don’t show up, the logic from previous versions still works and that makes it more confusing. As an example, I had my 5X RR where I got the Stone Idol set two times. One was higher in terms of stat than the other which I got during my guaranteed set item thing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@epicgrindr Are you one of the few ones who got an elite chest before the event started? If yes, did you get another one?

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@datguygamer
    Nah, I didn’t get an award chest at start; that was my girl’s account (on iOS). She doesn’t play enough to build up any spare FE or Stamina Drinks, so she’s only got 7k medals yet. Doesn’t sound like she’ll get an award chest at 10k from the sound of things, but will let you know.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I haven’t played Arena this Season, so maybe this affects things, but I did 5x Riot roll a new Banner (can’t remember the name) and it is showing the same base stats as my previously acquired unenchanted Diamond Set items, so maybe the GAPM is standard now.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer 2 weeks ago I had a full rainbow bar while I was in wood league and I received a diamond level item. In previous versions of the game, the item I would have gotten is wood.

Pointless
    @pointless

I would argue that many of you are selling Lightning Bird short. I lived on the Class for quite a while, as being a member of a Power Team (insert many Classes here and SeaDog) he can be quite devastating. Note that as an Elite he is dealing over 1K to all as well, and add Twin Lightning to that…easily makes him viable and better than a few of Chuck’s other options.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.