Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 Unfortunately my barracks has two empty spots at the very last. Whenever a new bot is being offered, I can get him but these two particular spots have been empty for a long while (especially Nemesis). :(

ED209
    @ed209

What other one are you missing? I missed dead end a few times due to he suddenly appearing in tokekn exchange and didn’t want to buy him for money so had to wait. I kinda hate that they release new tfs so much as a bit of a break from them would be nice which is what I am hoping get for now and just save up sparks and accessories

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Not without coming in first and getting to the 25k points level (started late so only have 5k right now). So no.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Oh, that’s bad. Hopefully you’ll get it next time.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

There are a few players making a run for first, so I’ll settle for 2-6. Need four recharges to get to 50k, so I’ll take the 800 tokens there. Already got the sparks and have enough now for Tripticon and an accessory after the event ends. With tomorrow’s daily quests, I should only need about 90 gems for a second accessory.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, the “run” was probably them getting Unicron. After a 6800 point Unicron win myself, I’m now in striking distance of 1st. I may have a little fun at the end with a run on 1st. Bwahaha.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I have 16500 tokens now what to do with them?

Joel
    @joel687

@rjfg007 – I figure you have two options. Is it a goal to have each transformer? If so, then definitely grab Trypticon, his accessories, and the sparks. Are you a Soundwave junkie, and is your Soundwave level 15? If so, you could probably get him to level 17

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Which accessory is better for Soundwave: Beastbox or Laserbeak?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@marioandsonic Laserbeak definitely.

TheLuckyOne
    @theluckyone

Got Trypticon, now find myself with 5030 tokens and a decision to make. Do I…

-Get Trypticon’s 3 accessories and use the rest on sparks? Or…
    -Use about 1500 gems (which I have, but just barely) and upgrade Soundwave to level 16?

Ordinarily it wouldn’t even be a contest, but that 184% boost is awfully tempting. Has anyone upgraded Soundwave to level 16? Is he a lot better, or no?

Asen_77
    @asen

I finished event with two first places and four 2-6 places. Total recharge for 100 gems for all days. Get Trypticon, two accessories – Defence and Gravity Force and sparks 750+1200.

Asen_77
    @asen

There is special offer for 1 more day after Token Exchange End. Are you expect Day Off or this will just cover the new event when start? What do you think? There is nothing in the FB page.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@theluckyone
    I think 1500 gems is a cost extremely high for an upgrade. I would suggest you to get accessories.

If the damage was increased, great, he would be able to beat most enemies quicker, but he would still have problems with Unicron, for example. His shots are wider and slow. If there are too many obstacles, he will be ineffective.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@theluckyone I have. He gets defense as overpower. Also that 184% is just for level 16. It increases the more you upgrade Soundwave with the max being 1284% at level 25.

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, 1284% is insane!, would hate to imagine how much that would cost unless it stays at 8k tokens each time

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 I posted all costs for each upgrade on another thread: Overpower levels. Look for my comment there (and be simultaneously surprised and scared at the prices).

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer

wish I did not look…

8k – 15 to 16
    9K – 16 to 17
    10K – 17 to 18
    11K – 18 to 19
    12K – 19 to 20
    13.5K – 20 to 21
    15K – 21 to 22
    16.5K – 22 to 23
    18K – 23 to 24
    18K – 24 to 25

How in gods name do they expect you to get 18K tokens in a single event when the tokens do not carry over from the previous event!

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, wish I had not looked.

How do they expect you to get 18k when tokens don’t carry over? glad im not bothering with overpowered.

I will just keep to new tfs, sparks and accessories

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, the costs are just mind blowing!, how to they expect you to get this many tokens when they don’t carry over?

Im not bothering with overpower, sticking with getting all tfs (which I have now) sparks and accessories

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 So you saw the prices. I told you it would be simultaneously surprising and scary. ;)

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, I did indeed! it made my eye water it was that bad lol!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@marioandsonic I don’t have Laserbeak but I have Beastbox and he’s great. I had the cannon previously but upgraded to beastbox. The explosive force he has is amazing, especially for events that involve blocks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Rovio seriously needs to get their collective heads checked, if they think anyone’s going to spend 65,500 gems to overpower a single TF from L15 to L25 (With the exception of individuals who benefited from the gem bug, such as yourself).

And anyone who would actually spend the cash to accumulate 65,500 gems needs to get their heads checked as well.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig just as what i said with those money in real life you can do many things…
    Man did ever told you how amazing feel now that i quit the sh@$ty game?

Anyway i restarted GTA V at my laptop… better play something that can’t be nerfed!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.