Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • Lewie4
    @lewie4

@millforce2k @soundwave There will be an opportunity to unlock missing characters in the future

Anonymous

@lewie4 Is the option to buy tokens with gems available?If so,would 5200 gems cover the cost for all 3 seekers and their accessories?How many gems would it be?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@soundwave

Yes, I think the ratio was close to that. I wouldn’t necessary count on Rovio not tweaking the ratio for this iteration, though.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

@awesomepow

Secrets, eh? I’m game. Friend request sent.

Anonymous

Ok.Message sent.

Sargentpepper
    @sargentpepper

Did you have to play the event ? I don’t know because it wouldn’t let me and now it’s not showing at all anymore.

Geli
    @geli

Decisions, decisions…

2 TF needed to fill out the Seekers squad.
    1 TF needed to fill out the Cybertonian squad.
    Thinking 2 TF might be doable but only with spending my meager hoarde of gems (checking gems count… Arrrgh!)
    Starscream would be my 1st choice IF it fills out the Cybertonians.
    Worst case would be to only get one new TF and it goes into the Seeker squad, leaving both squads I filled.

Or maybe I’m over-thinking the entire deal.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No point in guessing. Just wait until the entire thing is over. I’m sure someone else will have reported back long before then with the vital info on each TF, such as which squad it belongs to.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I’d guess sun storm will be on the cybertronian squad. In the original cartoon, acid storm and sun storm were both stationed on Cybertron. Shockwave was also stationed on cybertron.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m pretty happy with Energon Starscream, so I guess my priority would be to find somebody actually good on the Cybertronian squad.

But then, I haven’t leveled up Acid Storm far enough yet for reliable testing.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@awesomepow,thnx for the upload info…
    many guesses around,but nothing official…lets wait and see !! less than 24 hours left !!!
    probably we may unlock the TF of our choice and in future events as stated from @lewie4, we can unlock our remaining 1 or 2 TF…. or the rest of any remaining accessory that we could not get during the event…

I m curious,strangest Event ever !!

Anonymous

@geli Sunstorm is the cybertronian,Starscream and Skywarp are seekers.I suggest Sunstorm,because on the map you will get a 20 coin bonus.

@soundwave
    You are correct.

@sukerman13
    Your welcome.I am also curious!

Jason Hansen
    @jason-hansen

Yeah, I get notices about the event but that’s it. Is it not even live yet or what? My version of the game seems to be up to date. Granted, I’m playing it on a Kindle Fire HD 6, and I was told by a Rovio employee that Amazon is a little sluggish on updating. Any verification on it being live yet?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Each of the new Seekers costs 4,800 tokens or 1,600 gems.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Yes !!!!!! We can buy missing token !!!!!
    So, I had play my four games but any leaderboard.

Raxor
    @mndc

The main goal of today’s target is to destroy red blocks, you have to take the corresponding TF to destroy them quickly i.e Starscream, a red block is worth 10 points, other blocks are worth 1.

Edit : I could only do a node and now he shows me “Connexion error” when I try to access it.
    Sucks…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, assuming that it’s an eight day event as mentioned by @lewie4 then it’s impossible to get all three new TFs by tokens alone:

1,550 tokens / day x 8 days = 12,400

12,400 tokens / 4,800 tokens / TF = 2.583 TFs

I’m curious how many tokens will be required for the accessories?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Hmmm…..I can’t play the event. Anyone else having a problem?

Raxor
    @mndc

Wait a bit after you launch the game, i’m doing my second node right now.

Mottman
    @mottman

Is anyone seeing anything in the “Today’s Competition” section? I’ve completed 4 runs but the Today’s Competition listing is blank.

Gary McLeod
    @gary-mcleod

Same here. It says Connection Error Please check that you are connected to the internet, or try back later. Well I AM connected and so is my wife but we both get the same error.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

same problem here !!! i cant even play the event !! and here it is 03:30 in the morning !!! #@#*&%$ !!!!!

Raxor
    @mndc

Leaderboards is finally working for me, i’m a the 3rd position so far with 1809 points.
    Relaunch the app to see if it works now.

Mottman
    @mottman

@mndc Thanks, that seems to be it. Restarting the app seems to fix the leaderboard issue.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So who are the actual playable TFs here?

Are they Skywarp, non-Energon Starscream, and Sunstorm?

So this means that I don’t need to accessorize any of my existing Seekers (Thundercracker, E. Starscream, Acid Storm) to maximize my playing potential in this event, correct?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.