Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer OK so have I understood this correctly. The server knows when someone changes their score every time that happens and their score is automatically reset to zero. This applies to every board they may appear on so all ghosts will also be reset.

You are also advising that very dedicated grinders may come under suspicion. Will these honest players automatically be reset?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Grinders may not come under suspicion in general necessarily but grinders who are grinding too much compared to their board will gain suspicion and the system may not be the only one to suspect that. Players who are in that board may think that the grinder is a cheater. Like say if #1 is at 78K points with #2 at 32K, it will raise eyebrows. So what I suggest is, grind, but not too much. This may also happen with unfortunate players whose internet connection may go away in the middle of a fight and the system will erase that progress. That happened to me during Elite Stone Guard.

And yes, you have understood that correctly. Once reset, everything is gone and you are back to square one.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer just as an honest player can come under suspicion does the system sometimes miss a cheat?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley I don’t think it misses if it catches you. The game blacked out on me twice due to my unstable internet connection and twice I got my event progress reset. Once you get caught, you are losing what you gained.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer but it still may not catch every cheat.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley That I cannot say for sure. So far I have seen it work on me twice but others have reported cheaters being zeroed out. This may not be 100% effective yet, but it’s something.

Anonymous

I had two players on my board reset to zero this week: Knuckle, and Thoros

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer well they don’t catch everyone. I have yet another cheat in my league that makes 8. Two of these players have altered their score while I was playing. They are still here with their altered scores.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

That’s not good news. I just hope you can manage to stay out of the bottom 3.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Their system still needs work.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

3 players scores were zeroed during the night on my board.
    GABSZ
    SNEJINA
    POK1MON

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds great news. Your continuation in Diamond is in the bag.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds

Indeed, that is good news :)

@bubbley

As you know Ss is on my board this week. Well I’ve just had a big surprise. On the first day they scored 6650 points, and that score hasn’t changed until now. In the last few minutes a score of 252130 appeared. It may well be that they have been playing off line, but who knows for sure.

I will be watching with interest to see if they are reset. There is another player called Say who has only shown 420 all week and wonder if they will do the same thing?

The Russian who was in first place with nearly 208k + isn’t going to be happy.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq well we shall see. As for playing off line which frankly I don’t think is possible since I constantly get told to reconnect to the internet if I play anywhere other than home. To gain that score of 250k you would have to play for at least 80 hours. Without pause to eat sleep or take a pee.

Hope all goes well for you.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Luis got zeroed

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thanks to Ss I’m now in 7th place and have a score of 94470. I will have to do some grinding today to make sure I don’t drop down to 8th.

;)
    @winkwink

Trying to add picture of cheaters this week – #’s 1 & 2. I see Ss has already been identified. I sent Rovio a message 5 days ago about #2 when the score jumped 100,000 points in 5 hrs. but so far nothing. They never did anything about the cheaters I send pictures of three weeks ago either. Been doing this game since a few months after it started, but gett a bit burned out by the cheaters, glitches, and Rovio’s apparent valuation of profits over user satisfaction…

;)
    @winkwink

If anyone can let me know how to post screenshots here, it would be much appreciated…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Me too although I have tried and tried I just can’t manage to get anything to appear here. By the way it has to be in terms a five year old could understand if I am ever to succeed.

@suzyq
    I have been grinding this morning and have clawed my way to 6. I just don’t trust the players below me. Except for one Chinese player. I have three; two are cheats and I think he has always known it because he has changed his name a few times when their scores have jumped. I guess he is playing in the same time zone. Good luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I was worried about this person and sadly proved right. So a new name to add to the list. They are absolutely #1 with an eye watering score, having gone from 420 done on the first day to 571600.

say \

There is a space after the name and then that line.

It’s unbelievable that @dallasreds has had a lot of people reset to zero whilst nobody on my board has. The only person who had zero was #16 on my board but they have been removed now.

I’m really glad you got further up the board. I’m now #8 and hoping that it doesn’t get any worse.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@winkwink How to add a picture in your posts on Angry Birds Nest:

1) Go to your name/profile menu and choose “Album”.
    2) Click on the text that says “Upload picture”.
    3) Under “Select Picture to Upload *” click on the button and choose your picture.
    4) Make sure you have “Public” chosen under “Visibility” and click the button that says “Upload picture”.
    5) In the next screen you can add a description for the picture (but it is not required), and then leave the setting for “Visibility” to Public and the setting for “Picture activity and comments” to Enable (if you want people to be able to comment on your picture in your Album).
    6) Click on the button “Save”.
    7) In the next screen; copy the long link after “Embed (med)”.
    8) Paste that link in your post just the way it is and the site will transform it to the picture instead when you save the post.
    9) DONE!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny

You are truly wonderful, thank you.

Screenshot_2016-10-02-13-25-44.png

Screenshot_2016-10-02-13-26-05.png

@bubbley

A bit late but here is Coloss on my Fun Fair Event board. As you can see he is on my Arena board as well.

Screenshot_2016-10-02-13-56-06.png

Bubbley
    @bubbley

image.png

image.png

image.png

Fingers crossed this post show images not garbage.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny thank you thank you thank you! I am so happy. You can’t imagine how long I have wanted to do that.

The above post is my Arena league this week.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Looks like you have another FB friend of mine on your board – Chippye456. She regularly gets upset about cheaters, too. Another intense grinder.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.