Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Just had a big surprise on my fun fair board. Somebody called Coloss is in last place and where the number 15 should be there is a round red stamp with the word CHEATER written in the middle. Also on the other where the score usually is is a red oblong box with the word CHEATER written within it.

Well I wondered how they would name and shame and now I know. I will try and post a picture of my board in the morning.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley thanks to a FB friend who is not a ABN member (thank you Too Low), I have the characters for the cheater:

真皇陛下

Also, the player who was third has also been reset to zero, so we can add “Edgar” to the list.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Congrats, I think you’re the first to see this :P
    It’s also a sign Rovio actually does something. But I wonder whether cheaters can remove the flag.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq wow did you know they were cheating by the way?

@pointless
    thanks and thanks to your friend. Edgar is added also. Edgar obviously wasn’t in first place so Rovio is catching the cheats who don’t claim the top spot. Very encouraging.

My Arena board is very competitive but I don’t think anyone is cheating. I haven’t looked at my event board. I will take peak I’d like to see a red flag.

I played SS this morning so he is still here.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

My event board appears clean. My Arena board is now constantly fetching. I don’t know whether this means another reshuffle or someone is to be red flagged. Perhaps neither. I hope Rovio get it right and don’t name some poor innocent.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

No, I didn’t know. The trouble is people can use loads of stamina and FE’S in a very short time. Plus I don’t check the score board on the events very often at the beginning as my focus is on winning the new headgear.

Unfortunately, I’ve given up trying to post a screenshot as my computer is playing me up. I hope someone else will have an ousted cheater and will post a screenshot.

Good to hear Rovio is now starting to catch some of the Cheater who don’t claim top spot.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I can’t blame my computer sadly.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I wish I could blame cheaters for my appalling performance in the event. I am just so bad at them… I cannot ever seem to get organized and 2 days after they have begun I’m 25,000 points behind :-/

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley we can also add Alex to the list (that name does seem familiar now that I think about it).
    I have now had three people on my Board reset to zero, so a dire prospect originally now sees me in second, thanks to three cheats ahead of me being reset.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Oh, yes, Alex… :-/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I’m sorry I just realized that I forgot to say a big THANK YOU for doing the chart as it was good of you to take the time to do it. It is very helpful.

@angryde

I have days like that too :( still I hope you manage to get all the collectables at least so you can get the new head gear.

@pointless

Wow, 3 cheaters, thank goodness they have been reset to zero. Wasn’t very long ago I misunderstood what you said in a post about having 3 cheaters on your board and now you really have. Must have been a big relief to all of you on the board.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley; @smwforever45
    @all

Just a little update on my complaint about Zizu awhile ago. Rovio finally got back to me earlier in the week and said they were sorry I encountered a cheater in the arena. I’m not sure if this is tantamount to admitting Zizu was a cheater but it certainly seems so.

This was just before the update so nothing was done about it. Yoshi should be wary but Zizu was clever about it and didn’t challenge me for first once the 72 hour clock was up and running. They may not attempt to cheat at all, who knows.

Rovio did compensate me for the 3 battles lost glitch so at least that was something?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

Strange isn’t it really because neither Joshua or Speeman2 challenged me for first place either???

Speeman2 is still on my board in last place with 50 points.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

Yeah it is a bit strange. In Zizu’s case he seemed to cheat until the 72 hour clock and then perhaps because he knew it’s easier to track cheats plus more people play on the weekends(not sure if that’s a fact or not) which bumps up the probability of being caught.

I guess we’ll never know since trying to get into a cheats head is a futile endeavor?

Hopefully it means they are not too keen on being caught and maybe Rovio is actually catching some of them. Doubtful, I know?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    So far Zizu is still playing legitly… but I guess the chance he will eventually start cheating is pretty high, considering he’s on 4th place and me and #2 have three times the score as him.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Yeah, you never know, so always a good thing to keep an eye on them?

Some cheats might not play every week and maybe it was easier to cheat in arena than in events or maybe they already have all their birds mastered and doesn’t need event rewards.

Better to theorize how to create world peace than get inside the deranged mind of a cheater?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@everyone its late I’ve had a nice dinner and some wine, so apologies for not listing you all. I am also surprised. Thought my board was clean, fight for the top three which I was in. Suddenly completed my objectives and the other two are zero. I am stunned at the number of cheats coming to light. I didn’t think these guys were cheating. One unnamed the other Briss, been in my league many times never came first. Smart!

@shapokomanbeast
    I have also believed not much has even done to weekend cheats. I was wrong. Yes Rovio have admitted Zizu is cheating and they will name and shame.
    However as you say getting into a cheats heads is totally alien; they may not feel shame. In fact now I come to think of it, it must be in their nature not to feel shame. Beyond me.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless @angryde please refer to the first post in this thread. I’m having another glass of wine. Sleep tight.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    If you say that, you should also question why they cheat in the Arena, since all they gain is snouts and shards, and a useless shiny trophy at the end of the season. XD

My plan for world peace? Ban capitalism. That’ll solve a lot of problems :P

EDIT: @bubbley
    I just hope they aren’t flagging people that never cheated!

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Too true, enjoy the wine, ’tis better than to concern yourself with these shameless charlatans?

@smwforever45

Indeed and the funny part is I bet a cheat never even goes to that page to view their trophies.

Haha I won’t get too much into it but I believe you just solved world peace?
    Really in any system all that’s needed is for the people on top to truly care about the people on the bottom. That’s why capitalism may be the furthest removed from the ideal but even in that system it could work if people were selfless. Selfishness is really what ruins the world. I will shut up now as I may have already said too much??

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast I love you. Going to sleep now.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Haha, sleep tight?

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley I am not simply accusing Alex, the player was second in my bracket and has now been zeroed. I am new to the board, so I have no proof, yet if Rovio has taken action, I think this is damning enough to consider the player far from honest.

Sleep well, old friend

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Just looked at my Arena board another player has zero, unnamed. That makes three. Two were zero last night. This one must have cheated after seeing that. Crackers!

@smwforever45
    I also hope Rovio are not making mistakes but from what @datguygamer said in an earlier post they know how many battles players fight. The cheats can’t be playing enough to get the scores that are appearing beside their name.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley That has changed a bit.

Now they track your activity throughout the entire day including how many times you have refreshed your banners and changing codes and so on. Hacking the arena requires a tool that edits your initial score. When you change the value, it catches from the server that the value is incorrect (as the game now has an internal flag point for integer values) and resets it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.