Ride of the Valkyries Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ride of the Valkyries Event

• Starts tomorrow.

Ride_of_the_Valkyries.png

Hopefully just accessories.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 102 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

@millforce2k “starts in two days”

Image shows next attack in 23h. Last I checked 1 day was 24h not two.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

And boy do Arachnid and Arcee need them!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Oops. They’ve been popping up two days prior and my brain just had a meltdown seeing another event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

we haven’t stopped playing medic event and now this i wonder if they are hearing Wagner’s Ride of the Valkyries and thought that event…

i don’t know but rovio is in need for money… so from now and on we will having weekly events? i might stop care about that game rovio push me there!

so many years and playing the same old stages it’s too sad and with every new update they killing the game by making either transformers or the en/cons power less and the only inspiration is the daily awards… really?

And for the history both Valkyries are enough strong to exterminate any WMT without any accessory. Level 13 and WMT are falling down like a piece of cake!
    But hey rovio might have done their magic for them to must be need the accessories so that we thee fools need to spend gems on the challenges.

Damn it i am so pissed off now :(

Raizir
    @raizir

ok… good news… weird news…

according to the newly added daily challenges, you can get…. event tokens from them? 50, to be exact.

Playing events just got a little easier…

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

So I guess we need to download the update after all?

HeyGuysWatchThis
    @ben-strait

What?!?!? Photoblast and Glassor are nerfed? NOT COOL!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@franciscrawford if you wante to get the new character yeap you need to update that fraud update of rovio’s

Damn it why after every update they are degrading that awesome game…

Seriously, i am thinking to drop this game because nothing new is here.
    Those clouded areas is there from 3 years now or better say from the day they have released that game…

Raizir
    @raizir

In my opinion, I’m fine with this nerf (well, at least the ENERGONICON nerf).

As long as they get the job done (and im not driving a car with flat tires), im happy.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if the Valkyries are all being offered, or if it’s only their accessories. I suppose we’ll know soon enough.

Also, still no newsfeed message on when this is ending.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t believe that valkyries will be offered. This event might be for Accessories and only!

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam

What about windblade?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’ve got them all so I’d only want to get the acid rounds for black Arachnia. I’m still mad they nerfed the enerigicons. They totally changed the balance of the game.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir i have her L15 all the accessories on her.

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam

What about people (like me) who don’t have her?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir then i hope for you that they might have some accessories for you but the windblade as an offering transformer was 2 months ago an event for her. (2nd time event to get her)

dan zoom
    @danzoom

Event is live, not sure cost but shockwave and Arcee/airarachnid are the characters, many accessories and the usual coin options.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Arcee, Airachnid, Shockwave and related accessories

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i have them all also after my daily awards a had from nowhere 155 tokens without entering the event lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone know when it’s ending?

My newsfeed still hasn’t updated!

@lewie4

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just finished my first challenge run, and I noticed that the auto-targeting button has disappeared.

Did they take it out of the non-challenge nodes as well?

Raizir
    @raizir

Um… bad news… i JUST encountered UNICRON…

This is not good…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@raizir

That is very, very bad. This basically means that my tactic of using Soundwave as my primary TF to mop up blocks is going to go very very badly.

Raizir
    @raizir

Good news…

This time… is different… we have energon starscream (and, if you have it, his explosive rounds accessory)

Also, I’m just gonna state that i THINK he now has the same chances of appearing as boss pig.

@optimuspig

You COULD still have Soundwave as your primary TF, but I’d that you’d have E. Starscream as a secondary TF.

While you’d not get as high of a Score boost, you could still possibly beat UNICRON and get a ton of points!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ride of the Valkyries Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.