Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 351 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I started using FB on the third-to-last day of the event or so… Before that I had ZERO FE’s left. And in total I used no more than 20-ish. Plus the stamina drinks I already mentioned. I try to be economical with consumables and it doesn’t work out that badly… but of course, since I’m showered with FE’s now I’ll have more for consecutive events :)

@jim151
    On 3-stamina battles, I usually respin to get collectibles, or when I got the lowest possible reward (75+50+25). On 7-staminas, I only respin if I got the lowest reward (225+150+75). On 5-staminas I didn’t respin at all, because to me they were only pass-thru levels.

Jim151
    @jim151

On 3-stamina battles, I usually respin to get collectibles, or when I got the lowest possible reward (75+50+25). On 7-staminas, I only respin if I got the lowest reward (225+150+75). On 5-staminas I didn’t respin at all, because to me they were only pass-thru levels.

I’m sorry. Again, not accusing you of cheating, but the above is why I’m having a hard time understanding how you could have done it by spending only about 2 dozen FEs. In my experience, it would take many, many more than that to get all the ingredients quickly. I did that for a while, but I could not afford, 2, 3, 4 FEs per battle. I spent 10 one time, and in the last event, 17 before I got the last ingredient. I do not understand how one could get all 75 ingredients quickly enough to have most of the event time playing the 7 stamina battle for points, and spend so little. I guess I was just incredibly, almost statistically impossibly unlucky.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jim151
    I didn’t have the ability to use more than two dozen FE’s because I simply didn’t have more than that.
    I admit I was lucky with the ingredients, though. I got them quite quickly without spending too much. And I spent no more than two FE’s on each re-spin. If I still didn’t get the result I desired, I simply left it at that.
    Also, you don’t have to collect all the ingredients first. You get a few from some free ads – I quit collecting them when I had 18/20 of the final, and instead focussed on GPC and more medals.

Also, you see I’m not even the best player. @pointless has way more than me. I don’t understand that either, seeing I tried really hard. But in the end, it is consumable-dependent. Which is a reason why I opted to create an FB account at last. The advantage in FE’s is insane.

Sorry… Let’s just let this rest. We’re just spinning around on the same arguments. :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just now noticed Elite Stone Guard can be purchased at the Shop – yesterday that offer wasn’t there yet:

I wonder if the same goes for Elite Knight, Elite Mage etc.? Are these purchasable too?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Elite upgrades for premium classes will stay in shop forever and since you now have SG, ESG showed up (as the event has ended).

But that’s good as you can purchase the upgrade with your Lucky……..wait, what happened to your coins? You had like 169 or something or was I hallucinating….

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Sorry, I am on Android. Then you should wait until Rovio does something.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I just looked after reading your post and there are no classes for sale for me to buy. The only class I am missing is Elite Knight. It will be interesting to see what everone else is offered if they still need classes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Do you have ESG? If yes, then there’s no other sale or anything going like that. It just appeared in the shop for purchase since the event is over. Elite upgrades for premium classes are permanent in shop. They are not limited time like the elite upgrades for starter classes.

On my 2nd profile I see ESG to buy with LC but no Elite upgrades for beginner headgears.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Same problem for me. I restarted multiple times without getting the wheel to load. I was in the event when it ended so maybe that’s why. I know I finished in 6th place, at least I got the Elite Stone Guard, but I really could use the extra mastery points from the wheel.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    You should read here more often. I got Sea Dog while the Jungle sale was on. For 169 LC’s. Hence why I’ve got Elite Sea Dog on display now. :P

@suzyq

Darn that sucks :( I thought they were finally going to offer E.Knight after they put E.Stone Guard on sale. (After all, SG isn’t a classic Premium class…)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I knew I wasn’t hallucinating…I do read here but I guess I missed that post in particular.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer yes I have everything but Elite Knight. Yes it does suck @smwforever45. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to win it. Due to Amazon/Rovio messing up I missed the whole event and couldn’t even open Epic to play for 3 weeks.

To be honest I rarely use Knight but would like the chance to just be able to tick it off the list of things I need to get.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

This is my finish. Worked hard to get 3rd, got 2nd place :D

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tuPCMq7JWBx3V0skwd5hqBWILE6CqhFKVXbOvdO9BF09Ms0i-wlYKvDzZFCnH-VTz8cC7mQvBkL9RcWIpTZY2_vTdsKCF-Uk_X45DzX1tD3y12FVYhAvXxf03qcqhWWryDAQCoRVRYCLGjhVRdNScoQ9A67jAA56zQqrA88ED0hn7KM9wJb-cJf5zj51G5llyb5qUcTJpkMW_21vV_jOZM85RLzca3LZLdKcDj3QrwcpisCTuwcvDw_m4ELYPIHS7lNkkbA3fwdKZEMsNSzUOMTNcGgCKDFRTwLkLKmKN47wnJPcgcKYaufp8Dz0WQq35rfWcbsNaR0p5s6iOAs-r4L6XpYex8QnysumUMfj3MVId6ZGv8atpFxcyS2LvkrWaD4tdg2xOidZeUF1vXIq6u_s5-LXGwFVBFBZLlGna6YyjIqvBxTPaQAobcXsVxFlH4x2piq_gyv5SRPfQI1aCrCueStlxgd96U2G1r04uZ4MnZsP5s-58FSa3oyI268IviyMCxKCgp5EA-aBuGuVZV9F8jfBLIqjy3dmFCG8y_uEbHnnplm-zFhzCLSK6OJL08YHiUimNxKJJ0_QakKDeL3Uhiu1wEYE=w1341-h754-no
    Spent 40FE to hit 6K for all though ;(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

man again i have this message to restart the game… it happens very often now. I will try to log out and delete the game and download a new fresh copy of the game… so damn pissed of again! I might lost some mastery points while i was in the 17th cave the final battle. Damn you rovio!

angryde
    @angryde

@jacek-jedrzejowski Solid work… some nice grinding XD

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People, question, has anyone recieved 100 Golden Coins? Today after playing around 1-2 hours i saw 111 Golden Coins i have 11 and then there were 100 more! Is it by any chance that after i send those images from the problem with Stone Guard Challenge thought they didn’t reply me but is it by any chance that they repayed me with this way?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@elpapam did you see any message in the in-game mailbox? did they response to your complaint? Are you sure you have 100 more LC?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@suikyo i am 1000% sure! I can’t buy Golden Coin because of the capital control in my country. And also i log in at my inbox but i didn’t see anything there. I open the request that i have send to rovio and i didn’t see there any responce as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    Quite possibly. I did not get any Lucky Coins!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45

My bad i just saw the reply from Rovio

Rovio Replay

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@elpapam How come they cannot send you mastery points? I remember many of us got that compensation in the last event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@suikyo i don’t know why they didn’t either way i have 100 coins from nowhere so i am also happy with it. I might try and buy some head gear or in the next rainbow riot x5 i will give 2-3 spin to try and get some legendary weapons or by some shreds to add at my already won legendery weapons!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    The LC’s were directly applied to @elpapam’s save file. Back when we had the issues, we got a message from Mighty Eagle instead; but that would be compensation to ALL players on a platform, not just one person.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Thanks @angryde :)

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@elpapam anyway, if you are satisfied with the compensation, problem solved.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 351 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.