Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips That’s because Rovio thinks cannons are more important than a Transformer. Stupid us. doehhh

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i don’t have also no problems from my side as well.

Asen_77
    @asen

And lets get back to normal bot situation – First at my lsit is with 100k points at this moment …

Asen_77
    @asen

Today 100 tokens are at 38000 points.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’m currently in 1st with 31k 2nd is 10k behind. I’ve only used 1 recharge

Joel
    @joel687

No Unicron run here. I love the desert on wood block day!
    IMG_0201.PNG

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I did tepwo recharges and I’m stuck in 6th place and I’ll get hit the 90 token threshold soon. I’ve got 2250 tokens right now. I’m teetering on whether the Galvatron bundle is worth it. The +5 fire rate sword and the cool down card are good and it has 950 tokens for only $10. There aren’t many accessories on any of the bots left I either don’t have or don’t care.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

It sucks her accessories are not available after you unlock her. Since I’m absolutely crushing the competition today, and on my way to 1000, I guess I will be able to take it easy the rest of the way.

Hopefully since they’ve been babying players with how available smokescreen has been, her accessories will pop up very soon.

ED209
    @ed209

Same thing on my leader board, top guy had over 100k points so first is a no go for me

newbie15
    @newbie15

Well, I’m done. After over two years, I have completely lost interest. I have all characters at Level 15 except Chromia, and I just don’t see the point in continuing the grind, especially with this whole scramble for sparks & no new areas to explore. I miss the game that I started.

Out with a whimper, not a bang. ☹️

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This kind of sucks. 27 runs (including two recharges) later, and I just can’t make any headway against the #1 guy. I’m at 54K, he’s at 65K. I’ve pulled ahead twice today, but every time I come back he’s pulled ahead again.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 What is the name of your leader?

Joel
    @joel687

Ten minutes left in day 2, and I have set a personal best with 99,912. My group has been insanely competitive today. Second has 82,000. You had to have 50,000 just to be in the top 10

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just barely made it into first. 84K-ish points.

Finished my final run and hard closed with just over 1 minute remaining.

I took the lead and kept it with my 4th recharge of the day.

It was a Unicron desert run, got 7,000 points after bonus, that really put it away for me.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Did two recharges and made it to second 6k behind first. With 20 minutes to go, decided to gamble on a third recharge. Those four runs were 1631, 1575, 1363, and 1156 before bonus and took a 6k lead with 85k. He did two runs, but only made up half the difference before running out of time.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

my board today was the winner someone with gold crown and had 115.000+ points i finished 20th with 22860 tokens i played the event when i remember to open the tablet lol most of the time i forgot completely the game… Well i don’t need anything nor i am afters sparks generally i am not interest at all…

Asen_77
    @asen

At my list first was 140k+, second 120k+ and I was third with 70k without recharge any. Next after me was with 5k points behind. They were crazy yesterday.

ED209
    @ed209

Scores are mad, today already got players on 60k so seems like another day wheee first is not going to happen unless they stop playing

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You people are crazy. Do you guys wake up through the whole night to play? How do you guys get your sleep?

Anonymous

@datguygamer Anybody who plays ABT should know that sleep is completely optional. :P

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer
    Yeah like @partshade said, sleep is optional.
    For me, go to sleep, wake up and play a bit, sleep again.

No more uninterrupted sleep during live events.

A bit like a cat, really. :O

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Now that i’ve had a chance to try Galvatron on the map, his cooldown weapons dont seem to work well.

Fires up to 3 shots and need to wait to cool down. Is this normal?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13
    Re: new accessories bundle for Galvatron not showing up.

Is your Galvatron upgraded to at least Level 4?

Have been playing from scratch and his ace of spades etc from the bundle doesn’t show up in the barracks until Galvatron is upgraded to level 2, 3 and 4.

Also, when a character gets a new accessory, sometimes it turns off the existing accesssories. Need to go back into the Barracks and turn them on.
    Just make sure there is a yellow box around the item you OWNED. Or press the i button to lisst every accessory it has.

Or just check the picture of the character. He / she can be rotated 360 degrees by swiping it.

Hope that helps somehow.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Here you go screenshots I promised sorry up to my eyes in it yesterday.

rwb1.jpg

As you can see it says I have them but I don’t

rwb2.jpg

They are no where for the 2 Bots. Crazy or what lol

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13
    That is just sad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.