OPT IN – NEW Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@millforce2k I stand corrected and thank you for that. Still E. Grimlock has been nerfed.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man why i have this awful feeling that Gold Bite Grimlock is been nerfed more?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@luis-carlo-arocha No problem. He hasn’t been nerfed, he’s been “balanced,” along with Ultimate Megatron (my bot of choice for this comp) and probably many other good bots.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@millforce2k

I’m also using Ultimate Megatron, and he got “balanced” right on the most decisive day, where you must kill WMTs. I could not kill all of them, some of them always escaped from me.

I fought Boss Pig and Unicron after the downgrade, and I could not kill them. Before this, I could easily kill both without much problem.

It is sad to hear that E-grimlock was also nerfed.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Again? How was EGL nerfed this time?

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@datguygamer Energy stream is weaker and he overheats fairly fast so U have to stop shooting to cooldown more often.

@millforce2k
    ah, I see, “balanced” is JARSU speak for nerfed… Got it :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Glassor Seems to work nice with Ultimate Megatron even after nerfing him with Glassor i took down the Pig Boss without problems same with Unicron. Before the 6.6.3 i could kill Pig Boss Unicron WMTs without any help of any en/con.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@luis-carlo-arocha Oh my god, serious? This is the 4th time EGL got his weapon screwed. Why do they keep messing the god damn weapons like this every single time? It’s like a tradition, they have to screw something major in each update. No wonder JARSU exists in such full force.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@elpapam

Does Glassor aim at Boss Pig? I never hit him or Unicron with this energonicon.

I was using Shieldor against Boss Pig and Unicron. It worked well with E-grimlock, but I had a hard time with UM.

Now I’m using glassor, but only in case some WMTs appears. Since UM kills destroy blocks and some enemies before they appear in the screen, Glassor has no other target when the WMT shows up.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ramonpontes It worked pretty good!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@elpapam
    Oh, I just had a run against unicron with UM. It really works, I had to transform into vehicle to dodge some falling monoliths, but I still was able to defeat him.

Thanks for sharing the strategy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ramonpontes no worries i I’m glad to be of your service!

Joel
    @joel687

This event isn’t as competitive as I thought it would be. I figured people would be playing hard to try for the overpower or the upgrades. This morning, I was in first place. I left my iPad at home when I went to work. :( When I got home, I was in second place by just 500 points. People in my group are not playing hard, and I started in the first 15 minutes when the day started

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Probably because the benchmarks are too high.

Even if you were able to max out tokens, the most you’d be able to earn in four days is 8,600 (and that’s assuming that you didn’t miss out on Level 250 of the Challenge because of the late start on Day 1 – which is what happened to me); plus whatever random tokens you get from the Daily Quests, and 2,000 tokens from the News Feed (assuming you’re not hoping to collect them for the Trypticon event).

A single Overpower already costs 8,000 tokens. All the Sparks would set you back 2,370 tokens. Plus another 3,000-4,000 for all of the accessories?

Most people probably gave up already.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 4,the last day of the event, is missile day with a 16k goal for the 250 token level.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Piece of Cake today’s final event day as usual i will go with Ultimate Megatron all the way.

Asen_77
    @asen

Already made 16k and take all tokens for the day, with 8 run ( one of this is Pig City ). Missle day is very easy for play.

2p4fun
    @optimus

As far as I am concerned it is impossible to get 8000 germs to upgrade to grade 16 unless you finish in the top 3.
    I have play every game so far and will end up short of the 8000 germs .
    I play at the maximum right now with 105% of efficacity and use the same transformers for the chalenge cause it is the only one with a ratio off 105% .and never been able to finish in the top 3.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

My iOS device is crashing on every node now, cannot complete the Daily Competition, nor run any of the OPT IN challenges – 100% CRASH, the game is completely broken as shortly into the Spark challenge it crashes out to iOS. I assume those who can play are on Android? How long does it take Rovio to get a hard update out thru Apple?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender We’re on the same board today, 2nd & 3rd. I’m not going after take grimlock with 53k, you?

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Great, missile day, E. Grimlock payday and all I get is Pig City…!!! How the hell Im I suppose to rack up tokens playing Pig City? I mean, out of 4 natural runs I got Pig City 3 times at least. This really pisses me off, Im way down the scoreboard, yesterday I came in 8th

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I guess now I understand the meaning behind the name of this event. Do you want to OPT IN to these upgrades or not?

Asen_77
    @asen

On the missioe day try Ratchet. Even if he is not promoted. I am successfully get more then 1000 points before bonus, on every level different then Pig City. Just try. You will see what I mean.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Well him being slower than my grandma makes it better in the end I guess.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum OPT IN – NEW Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.