On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

If you check his ABN profile, you can see that @lewie4 last visited this website about three hours ago.

But the last time he posted anything was two months ago.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Just had another 4 run event and I had 3 crashes and 1 completed with a poor score of 485 after 190% bonus. Pathetic

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I think the inclusion of the tough blocks are the beginning of something bigger. They included the overpower upgrades feature, but our level 15 bots are powerful enough to perform well on the normal runs.

I think that soon enough we will see though enemies, tough bosses, and so on. Then we will be forced to have some tough bots (overpowered) to keep alive.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

8 runs today, five crashes. This is absurd.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

3 crashes out of 11 for me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ramonpontes

That’s a disturbing thought, but it makes sense.

Eventually, the daily target may even be one of the tough items.

Joel
    @joel687

@ramonpontes – Ugh, I worry now that you might be right. When this happens, it will probably be the end for me

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Have you tried your level 25 bot against these tough blocks?

2p4fun
    @optimus

Try to play the latest event once again I have been disconnect from the game and lost my run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

We already have a discussion thread here.

@mighty-red-1
    please merge the thread, thanks.

Joel
    @joel687

150 tokens at 48,000 (will be a total of 950 tokens so far)

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Has anyone experienced the game just closing out during the event? It has happened to me several times starting late yesterday afternoon. I lose the chance to replay the event session I had started. Thank you!

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I can see I’m not alone with the game crashing. I’m on an iPad and there is an OS update but I haven’t installed it…..

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Does anyone know how to open a ticket with Rovio?

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Three crashes in three runs! I give up!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Yes, works well. However these blues have a projectile pattern that’s not for this event.

Joel
    @joel687

I figure I am averaging crashes about half the time, but only for the event. Regular runs are fine

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Another 2 runs lost thanks to the app CTD…!!!! How to the hell is someone supposed to rack up Tokens when you cant even finish a run? Im even scared to death to update the app, last time I lost half my game progress (10 bots with upgrades, a dozen energonicons and what not).

iOS 10.2 on a iPhone 5S and 9.3.2 on iPad Mini 1st gen

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m sick of this event. It’s so bad I’m shockingly surprised when a run doesn’t crash.

Whatever-was-taken
    @dualemg81

@joel687. Curious. I’m getting the feeling different leaderboards are having different intervals of token collection. Mine went from 100or150? Tokens at 30k to 200 tokens at 60k. I have no 48k interval.

ED209
    @ed209

Update for iOS is now on the AppStore

Fred
    @musicman1951

Crashing almost half the runs. Sucks.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I think this score system is just screwed up. They are changing it every day. I think they are trying to monitor the cash flow for each score pattern, and at the end, they will choose the one with higher performance.

Talking about crashings, I lost two runs until now. I’m very lucky, but I don’t really care about it. I’m just playing the usual runs without recharge, and wait for the prize in the end.

I need only the Smokescreen accessories, and the sparks. Those six days will be more than enough to get all tokens necessary, and if there is some spare tokens in the end, I’ll try to upgrade one bot.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I opened a ticket with Rovio but I probably won’t get a response until after the event ends! @Luis C – you mentioned a CTD app….what is that?

Joel
    @joel687

@dualemg81 – That is strange. I wonder what the difference is. I am on an apple device. Are you on an android device?

IMG_0347.PNG

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.