On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

• The new event is On the Prowl. Rovio announced it an hour early on Facebook. Not sure if Trypticon will be involved. If it starts tonight, this will be a 6-day event

The statement “With added tough blocks” seems interesting

IMG_0343.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

With no sign of the looming hard update in the Apple Store, I am guessing iOS users might be out of luck when this event starts. We will see in 47 minutes

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Would they have trypticon in a prowl based event without a pic? I think no but that might be wishful thinking. I’m not overpowering anyone yet unless 1 of my 3 main come up so if there’s no trypticon I’ll just play for sparks and save my gems. Still, that’s all redundant unless the iOS update comes through and actually works

Joel
    @joel687

A 6-day event over a holiday either means that they have something special planned (Easter hats) or a major bot to win. Maybe Trypticon, or maybe someone I already have. Since it is a Brothers in Armor event, it might be Smokescreen, Prowl, and/or Bluestreak

Joel
    @joel687

Event just started, even though I never got an update.

You get two bots. The Brothers in armor are the bonus squad (x3 bonus)

They have all 3 blues to unlock, along with a few accessories

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

The tough bricks are tough, but still only worth 1 so meh…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just grabbing the sparks and then moving on. Meh.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Sparks and two of Smokescreen’s accessories for me (4370 tokens).

Swing
    @swing

I don’t know if the new blocks changed something, but three of my four runs crashed

Joel
    @joel687

My first three runs crashed. Luckily, they didn’t count. My next two runs worked, though. These tough blocks are definitely tough. My level 15 UM took 3 shots to destroy one. Most of the time, he just flung them off the screen.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@optimuspig Same. If I get all the sparks before the event is over, I’m going to work on getting my blues leveled up with the tokens.

Izberg
    @izberg

Made it all the way to Astrotrain in the first run and it must have drawn too much power taking off because the game crashed before it got wheels up. I didn’t get a replay for that board.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Just tried playing event, got end of the world glitch 1 minute into pig city run. Not surprised! From Rovio,” Tough blocks so we can keep your score lower!” “Spend more gems!”

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Two out of eight runs lost to crashing. Also spark run crashed as soon as I pressed play! JARSU! Game worked fine yesterday and the day before! Arrgh!!!

zeppled
    @zeppled

I have had two out of six crash on me. And it seems like my bots have been dumbed down even further. I believe they have started to make the Level 15 bots weaker to persuade you to “overpower” them. And what a surprise the only way to do that will most likely cost you at some point.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

Now playing Angry Birds Transformers Crash Saga.

Something is weird on my leaderboard. We’re only five in it then another one came (we are 5 runs ahead which is not fair for that player). Does it take that long for the leaderboard to consist 20 players?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

The first set of runs after the event started went fine and everyone since has crashed. I’m running the game on IOS and there isn’t an update. Are people with Android devices having problems too. Normally I wouldn’t care but I’d like to at least get one of Smokescreen ‘s accessories. This whole hardened block thing is a bad idea. I tried several bots with different accessories and whether the had explosive force, acid or incidiary rounds mattered. While the may not make a big difference towards point total, they are just annoying.

jgo95
    @jgo95

Still on 1.26.6.5 for android. I’m holding off until U. Megatron finishes upgrading. 3 of 6 runs have crashed for me. At this rate it could be a struggle just to get enough for sparks :{

For those that were able to grab the 1.26.8.x update, any crashes?

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Is it just me or has the pace of the game picked up? Missiles are flying faster making them more difficult to shoot down, flying pigs are going kamikaze much sooner than before, bots are running/rolling/flying faster and Astrotrain lands somewhat closer making runs a helluva lot shorter, faster and intense (and not in the good way). WTH is going on? or did I just grow A LOT older over the evening ?

gpaco
    @gpaco

Yes, same on Android. I had 4 out of 5 runs crashed. How lovely:) 80% crashes. Anyone with a better result?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have had 1 crash in the 4 runs so far. !st run was for an extremely long beach run where I got close to 1,000 points before bonus. I am running UM lvl 15 and the hard blocks get flung off screen

ED209
    @ed209

In four runs I have had two crash on me which is worse than normal as I don’t normally get any and I’m still on 1.26.6.5

zeppled
    @zeppled

My last two just crashed also. That’s 50% of my runs have crashed now. And my last one was a Unicron. ☹️

ED209
    @ed209

Top on my leaderboard has 27k already

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So they have all the three blues bots as unlock/overpower and sparks. Meh, nothing major. I just used my gems to get overpower.

Will play normally for sparks to minimize gem expenditure. No crashes so far after I rolled back.

Asen_77
    @asen

This run will be very easy, where you are able to use two bots and could get 210% bonus. Also points step for tokens are smaller, and probably we could reach some moment that pointing system will stop providing tokens. We will see at the game. Also there is nothing special that could be get, so Smokescreen accsesories and Sparks. Not big problem in such a long run. We could even try for a 16 level for some of the bot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.