Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 209 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @serkann

lol game is not fun with those non active random players this time we got 300 points but i got 233 points alone…i created a private clan now for only ab2 forum users only feel free to join

info

AB2 FORUM CLAN

quel
    @quel

@triph0p Maybe we need a #3?  My current stats and name below.

desperados
    @serkann

Dash Boom is in we have 48 more free space :P let’s try to create the strongest clan power with high flock players.

AB2 FORUM CLAN

quel
    @quel

I have joined AB2 FORUM CLAN #28598 as per the previous note.  I had tried just joining a clan that wasn’t full for a few days and found that even getting members to play the once per 12 or 24 hour events was hard.  Obviously, should have stuck with some more dedicated players such as those in this thread.

I can’t compete with @serkann on stats in AB2 right now even at 375 flock power.  I am looking forward to working together with other ABN members that join us!

desperados
    @serkann

thx quel hehe it’s hard to find active,high level and dedicated players like you as random players happens to be leechers with no points at all or they get 5 points in 2 days total…it’s best to play clan games with known players around forum.

wicket182
    @wicket182

What I’m spose to do now that the lava thing b done?

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

LOL! That’s what I was thinking. Guess I’ll switch back to the arena for now. Chasing first place. Front runner has 600 points in the last 24 hours. Haven’t been challenged like this in a while.

But seriously, how long of a wait before a new clan challenge is issued?

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

Yeah, I’m going through “clan Challenge ” withdrawal…..lol

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

How does the chat feature work in the clan? Does anyone here use that?

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Why do we have to wait 24 more hours for the next clan challenge?

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

I think it’s active now….yay!!!

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Looks like an 8 hour gap before the new challenge. 150 points for 100 gems, 200 BP and assorted feathers. 16 hr time limit. Should be easy for active clans

desperados
    @serkann

lol time to complete new clan challenge looks like no body in the forum want to join..i’m opening the ab forum clan to public we’ll complete it with Dash Boom :) oh yes gjs this time i got 150 points clan game.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p

please remove me from the clan after today’s event. I have quit playing ab2 from now on.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sorry to hear that @yue-zhang. How long will you be gone? You can leave and come back anytime

@desperados
    you and your people should join my group, most of the peple here already joined and you definetly wouldn’t need to get 223pts alone! Our top member did half that

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p

I have been locked out. For those who used to took advantage of glitches and have accumulated gems, feathers, spells and pearls, be careful. You would be next.

Especially for those whith maximum flock power 525.

It would impact current clan, too.

I don’t mind to be banned as I did use glitches to maximize bird power. It’s fair treat.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thats terrible. Hopefully they wont rest you back to lvl1

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p
    If I want to play again, I should start from ground. The notice is as simple as “you are locked out due to violation……” Contact support@rovio……

I believe many of 525 flock power would be locked out, since it’s impossible to achieve 525 now unless you used glitch.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I gotcha, I understand from ravio’s point of view too. There’s probably only 1% of players using glitches and raivo just over looked it all this time because it didnt really affect anything.  But now that the clans exists, your glitchs could help 49 other players receive free rewards and ravio wants to crack down

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p
    the fact is, player like me went the wrong way and I burned, well deserved.
    The other thing I would like to bring your attention is, as a past clan member, some of the most contrubuted members in your clan might be blocked as well, or soon to be blocked.

chief, take care and wish the clan luck, way to go!!!

Shiggy
    @shiggy

that is sad on one hand, as for our clan power. more honest players always said that it’s not possible to get all 10x hats and feathers, gems infinite without cheating

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Ive honest wished I could’ve used exploits in the past since the 10x hats are so overpriced. Im glad i didnt now but am sad for those who did

Shiggy
    @shiggy

exactly TripHop I could use use your words as well

Shiggy
    @shiggy

hope the clan spirit will survive. pretty much depressive news since last hours

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Naw. It’s going strong. Having jumped from cLan to clan, it’s fun to now be in an actively managed one like Trip’s. We completed the last challenge in an hour. Granted we don’t have Yue anymore, but members are starting to see how 3-6 points from everyone gives a HUGE return.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Official AngryBirdsNest clan in AB2

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.