Most hated structures/rooms

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

• Thought about this topic before I stopped being so prolific here, but I came across one that gives me nightmares. It wasn’t quite so bad in the arena as it was in the anti-gravity levels, but it was still bad. It took me many lives and a few days to deal with this monstrosity in the anti-gravity levels. This thing held up by the balloons in the middle of the room.

ACK!

Along the lines of worst bosses, worst chests and most hated pigs. Be interested in seeing what others have problems with, if any care to share.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 85 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

another annoying structure that always appears is the one in the the final king pig gravity cove.Again,Its held by balloons and always guarded by a miner pig

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

There’s this one structure which is so stable not even Bomb or Terence can destroy it in one hit. Lots of stone boxes making a sort of “castle”.
    Another structure I hate involves millions of ice blocks and a dozen micropigs living inside. Only Bomb can really do anything, any other bird is ineffective.
    #3 for me:

And any other structure with lots of balloons in general.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That balloons are as annoying as the special pigs..

I hate the objects which are so far away that only Chuck can reach them.
    These can be found in the swamp/lake levels and in the helloween level.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

For some reasons, Terence has some really big knockback when it comes to popping (the stationary) balloons- he just touches one and he gets “shoved” back; are they his weakness?

reddie
    @reddie250

IMO, any big structure with balloons as we can see in Captain Stern’s picture is the worst. Second worst on my list is the flower balloons one (all facing sideways). Third worst is an all ice structure. Not even the Blues can KO all the micropiggies living inside ’em.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Capt, that one makes the vein in my temple pulsate.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

There’s an even nastier structure in the lake level.
    Pigs protected in ice cubes and the whole thing is too far away for the birds. You have to shoot the birds in the right angle into a flower, but that can go wrong.

heybert17
    @heybert17

Any Helloween level, every one has at least 2 rooms that give me nightmares, yet my opponent never has trouble. My winning a Helloween level is 50/50 at best.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

This thing on the far right. I almost never clear it.

ugh!

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That’s what I meant. . In the ice world, not at the lake.
    This structure comes out of hell

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hell has frozen over, Nerds. :)

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Yes Capt. That structure is a beast. I can count on one hand all the times I’ve gotten through that room.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Ya know, this is why I am still posting comments here after I said goodbye. I am laughing to the point of tears. Like with Yoshi’s luck topic. Shared torture, but funny. Pulsing veins, hell freezing over. So much humor in the suffering.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

In today’s DC, I encountered two structures I despise. The first I saw for the first time, the second is a classic.

@captsternn

Glad the topic is good for a giggle despite the sadness of it all :P

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I don’t think I have ever seen that ice structure, Yoshi. Ouch! That balloon structure is where bomb is needed, though I managed it today wit chuck. It was level and not like the image you posted.

David Martin
    @david-martin

I saw that ice structure in a Gravity Grove level today or yesterday. Blues made quick work of it (though sadly nothing fell into the portal to hit the TNT on the left). Not too big of a deal if you spread ’em out just right. Easier said than done, of course, and with my luck next time I see it all I’ll have handy will be Chuck.

I hate just about any structure that’s propped up by balloons and takes multiple hits (or Bomb) to take it out, but my biggest pet peeve is when a room has three structures, all too far apart and/or not tall enough to knock one into the other. If that happens more than once in a 6-wave level, you’re probably done for.

There are some more “traditional” structures that can be a real pain in certain GG configurations, just because there’s a gauntlet of gravity wells making it nearly impossible to aim a bird at what you know is the “sweet spot” that will knock the whole thing down.

@smwforever45
    : Too bad you didn’t have Matilda in your #2 example. I usually have reasonably good luck when I can get her above that structure, bomb the top row of balloons out, and let the falling blocks do the rest. It would have been risky, but you probably could have taken out that purple laser D-bag as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@captsternn @david-martin
    Sure, ALL structures can be cleared when you have the right bird. Bomb and Mathilda are especially useful when you have structures with lots of balloons or those ice-infested castles. But that’s the thing. You need the correct bird at the correct time. And since you can’t predict when to have which bird that makes these structures a plague.

David Martin
    @david-martin

Agreed. If there was some sort of a look-ahead option, then at least I’d know which birds to save up. My brain is just trained now to know which bird would be best to have after a split second of looking at a room – it’s like when you’ve played Tetris too much and know exactly which piece you need to eliminate a bunch of rows.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@david-martin
    My problem with Tetris is: I know which piece to use to clear a few lines, but I get up to 20 other pieces until I finally get the one I need. By then, I’ve got a mess on the screen. XD
    Again, just like AB2: I know which bird I’ll need to clear a certain structure or room, but I get all other birds before I finally get the one I need.

EDIT: Here, have another of these glass structures.

To my surprise, Red was able to pop all those micropigs inside. He blew all of them to the right, and whoever wasn’t blown away rolled down.

EDIT 2: Just noticed @captsternn already posted that one. Ah well. XD

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

To the person or persons that created these two structures, I do not like you. You are not nice.

bad

bad2

David Martin
    @david-martin

The upper one isn’t even that bad; you just have to knock out the wood block on the bottom.

The lower one is kind of annoying, especially when you don’t have a good angle of approach. If you don’t have Bomb handy, Matilda is your best bet.

Some of the more innocuous-looking structures that are just stacks of boxes are among my most hated, even if they’re just wood or glass. They look flimsy but can easily stop Terence in his tracks, and it’s hard to push them into something to the right.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

The most annoying are those with baloons. They often don’t collapse at all or they collapse partly.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

Most annoying structure? The 3 S’s: stony, stable, and stuffed with microplagues.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Some structures are pieces-glued-together. I hate them all.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.