Most hated structures/rooms

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 85 total)
  • Replies
  • David Martin
    @david-martin

There’s one shaped like a rocket that I’m really starting to despise, because you can’t push it over easily, and even with Terence or Silver, breaking through enough layers to get at the pig in the middle while also knocking off the pig on the right edge is a tricky maneuver to pull off.

There’s one with a small balloon-supported platform up top and another solitary balloon with a tiny pig on it to the right that I’m really starting to hate when it crops up over and over again in the Arena, particularly when it’s way up on the top right.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

This is the newest construction, made by evil developers. That balloons are as annoying as the mini pigs.

Studio_20160815_215250.png

David Martin
    @david-martin

@angrynerds2 – Yes, I hate that one! No matter what I do I always kill the top pigs but need another bird for the bottom pig in the basket, or vice versa. Of course Bomb can handle it, but as frequently as this one seems to show up, Bomb usually isn’t an option.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

That sh*tty structure made of stones that kind of looks like a rocket ship but is surrounded by a circle of little balloons. There is no one bird than can clear it. Next time I see it, I’ll take a snap so you all know which one I’m talking about

David Martin
    @david-martin

@angryplayer – Bomb can clear it, but as I’ve noted with many of these other annoying structures, they come up so often that you generally don’t have Bomb handy.

Silver can also do it if you swoop down from above and take out the horizontal wooden platforms, though this might not work if there’s a pig on the bottom one because he will lose momentum as he breaks through the top ones.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

@david-martin Bomb can, but not always, and Silver often hits the bottom brick to tip it over and it just comes to rest inside the circle of balloons, with micropigs intact >:-(

David Martin
    @david-martin

Silver won’t work if you try to come up and under from the side, like we often do with structures we want to tip over. That’s why I suggested coming down from the top, and aiming for the platforms, not the stone. It won’t knock over the structure, but it should kill the pigs.

On rare occasions I can tip the top of this one over using Red, not always enough to pop the balloons on the other side, but enough to make pigs on the right side fall off. It works if there’s only one on the left side that I can kill via direct hit after screaming.

The main thing that makes this structure annoying for me is that it’s pretty much useless in terms of trying to knock it into other structures. Whenever you see it, you know you’ll need at least 2 birds to clear the room, likely more.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

A new construction from hell. If you have no bomb left, it’s over.

Studio_20161119_231708.png

Anonymous

Have to agree @angrynerds2 (although not sure it is new, as I have come across it for at least over a month)….It doesn’t make sense that they make structures that can only really be beaten by 1 bird. I mean sure, you could waste 5 birds and achieve the same goal, but that structure is meant for the bomb alone, and when you don’t have a bomb, you end up wasting so many birds it is just not funny.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Yeah, this is maybe most stupid structure at all. Bomb, eagle and sometimes (not always) chili and blues with blizzard.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Heh. I hate that one as well. Always fun to see old threads revived. Speaking of which, I have a couple of images for Yoshi’s old thread. Need to dig that one up.

Anonymous

I hate it when you topple over a structure and somehow the micro pig has crap falling all over him or falls from a certain height and he lives so you have to waist another birds for one stupid big. That always happens in the arena.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I think Rovio is making some levels in Arena, Daily Challenge, and King Pig challenge that are impossible to get a Strike on without using the Eagle. Even if you can have the bird of your choice you still cannot get it with 1 bird.

The 2 angrynerds2 mentioned are among the worst.

I think we need to demand we can pick from our whole hand which card to use.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That construction with pig in stone ring can be beaten with red, too. The ring rolls over the other pig and may fall out of the screen.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

However the pig stone ring can get stuck if it doesn’t break.

RizDub
    @rizdub

My least favorite structures are the ones that contain two triangular balloons as structural support. There are a few of them.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

Stone ring gets stuck a lot, and I can’t start chain reaction with it.
    Also this one (described by @david-martin above):

Proteus
    @proteus

I absolutely hate this structure.

Screenshot_2016-11-24-19-45-59.png

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Other than spells, these nasty structures (especially the one Proteus showed) needs Bomb bird to deal with. Terrence and others will bounce off them. Matilda can handle the one that @sorenhecht posted the pic if you can land the egg at the base. Either case they may put these nasty structures just beyond the reach of Bomb or Matilda.

Golden Duck is mostly useless these days for these nasty structure.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

Generally what it’s come down to is these structures can only be effectively damaged by a single bird each- eg Bomb, Matilda, sometimes Red can knock them over.

And essentially if you haven’t got that one bird in your lineup, you’re on a fast track to failure (or gem spending). Total setup.

s0ulm8ch8
    @s0ulm8ch8

I hate the pyramid like structure(in my case there two of them).

Pyramid like structure

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

The three towers are among the worst buildings of ab2, made by Sauron, the grandmaster of evil himself!
    One tower of ice, one of wood and one of stone!
    Sauron found out, that his towers are almost indestructible when he uses balloons at each side. Two or three birds at least are necessary to let them fall!

When I see them again, I will add a screenshot.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Those two pyramid structures shut me down every time. I don’t think I have been able to clear that room yet.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

It takes at least four birds to clear this room

Screenshot_20170108-125607.png

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.