Most hated structures/rooms

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Replies
  • angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

@sam-spargo: That could work by shooting Terrence to the first flower. That “Transformer”-structure will be destroyed and eventually you need one more bird for the pig in the bucket.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Maybe not four birds, but the pigs isolated in balloons are quite annoying.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

Same with me.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

If you use matilda correctly that structure can be finished with one bird. Just have matilda’s egg hit the arm in the front of the robot.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Matilta could strike this room. No need to spend 4 birds.

David Martin
    @david-martin

@sam-spargo While the obstacles in that room are annoying, especially when they’re of the “hope you have the one right bird showing that can clear it” variety, I think most of the birds in the flock can handle that particular room in one, maybe two shots. Sometimes you have to go around the first obstacle rather than trying to clear it. The flowers should help you take care of most or all of it on the rebound.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

2 birds most to clear this room. not a difficult one.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Worst one will be a structure on way right that the only regular bird can get there is Chuck. Then put something in front of slingshot to stop you from getting Chuck to the proper trajectory.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@sorenhecht

Ah, yes, those last two – structures with triangular balloons for support. I really hate those.

That first tower, I think I’ve encountered it once. Just my luck that I didn’t have Bomb at the moment. :/

s0ulm8ch8
    @s0ulm8ch8

@sorenhecht

I personally hate the middle one since I need two birds to destroy that structure. Bomb can destroy the structure but, I need another bird to pop the balloon that holding the piggy.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Here’s a screenshot of that towers of Terror
    Studio_20170122_175650.png

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Hi-trajectory bomb between ice and stone tower. Or blizzard and blues.

Putte
    @puttekula

Where are those rooms. Why not state with numbers?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

They are in the arena, Putte.

s0ulm8ch8
    @s0ulm8ch8

I already posted this on another thread but, I really hate this layout for today’s arena. First time I didn’t bring any spell cards and none of my birds couldn’t pop the piggie on the balloon. The second time I encounter it again only this time I brought spell cards with me.

Mike
    @mikelandau

Bomb does really well on balloons.  Also Chucky, if you can time him correctly.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Just played this twice in the arena. Chuck could aim at the balloon from the far distance -pure luck imo. Better is Mathilda.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Surely this has to be up there as one of the top most hated / difficult / unreasonable Boss rooms. I am on the verge of submitting a support case about this to share my feedback and suggest they remove or tweak it. I’ve come across it a few times now and find it hugely unfair. Even if you had a full flock you’d still clear all other structures and elements without being able to get the Boss – this has happened twice now and I’ve lost all my gems paying for more birds.

Please, get rid of this room! @hank

Carl Heckman
    @carl-heckman

@stevey That was in the daily challenge a few days ago. I managed to clear it after a few tries; the “kill shot” was launching Silver and making her dive between the two left balloons in the top layer. (I guess I was lucky, because she didn’t touch any of those **** beach balls, and I had already weakened the structure under the King Pig.

(The only time I like beach balls is when I have blues. When they split up and bounce around, they can cover LOTS of ground. But then again, I like pinball, so …)

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Thanks @carl-heckman

I’m sure I will have better luck the next time I come across this level – just a matter of having to right birds left over, I would rather avoid having to spend gems trying my luck with it, but given your comment and another player’s comment in another thread I’m sure there is some strategy to it :-)

Matt
    @mattydh

When I saw this on the KPP I thought WTF?!!!! But actually I just launched blues into the structure and it seemed to work first time! Not sure if this was luck or a reliable strategy – will have to wait til I meet it again in the trail I guess …

And yes … MULTIBALL!!!!!!!

Raizir
    @raizir

I hate this room… 

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@raizir

this one is actually an easy one. 2 birds could beat the room, sometime you could make a strike.

It’s all about timing

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.