I am not play daily challnge why

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum I am not play daily challnge why

• Im not play daily challange why

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

It is getting to be rather difficult to win without 60 or even 120 gems if you have a 3-4-5 day.

2-3-4 or 3-4-4 (rare) are fairly doable but there are days – today for one – that the 3 and 4 are fairly easy, 1 or 2 easy structures per room, and the 5 part is pretty much 4 and 5 groups of pigs in dense structures.

I cringe to think what the less experienced players encounter, because I’ve been at it for a while now and it is getting harder by the week. I don’t mind the challenge, but the rewards are measly at best.

@nas76

The daily challenge varies, the vast majority of days it’s doable without using gems.  Yes sometimes you don’t get it right first time and have to try again through each stage but that’s fair enough.  I think that only on a handful of occasions that I have been able to go right through the daily challenge and KPP in one fell swoop; it’s all part of the challenge.

However sometimes it is tough to complete, particularly on 3-4-5 days, but you then make a decision either use gems and complete or don’t use gems and ditch it for the day.  As you say the rewards aren’t particularly great, so you have to ask yourself: is the reward greater in value than the amount of gems you’re spending?  If not, don’t spend the gems.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

I don’t know if I’d use gems, the rewards aren’t that great.  My approach is to run through the first two quickly.  Start the third and at least try to get a look at the boss level and see what it’s like – usually you need at least two birds and certain ones depending on the setup.  If I get bogged down on one of the early parts, I just quickly shut down the game and restart – no vids and don’t have to wait to work through the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum I am not play daily challnge why

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.