Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone :)

Today 14 Feb 2017 at 00:00 UTC release of Chromia Bundle for USD 39.90 equivalent.
    Bundle includes:
    Chromia
    10% Damage Pistol
    1000 Gems
    Plus one free trial run at the live event which doesn’t use up your energy bar. Today is the last day for that trial run.

Her Accessories are
    10% Defense for 500 gems or 1000 tokens from Token Exchange. Headpiece. Other headpiece is 5% damage for 25 gems.
    5% transform Sunglasses for 50 gems. Black, Gold, Green.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam agree with you it is so much better than the last Valkyrie package.
    At least the 1000 gems are useful for the future.

@newbie15
    yes I am so bored. I have every character now and have been frustrated too much. Now that my iPad3’s ABT is fully loaded, I brought out my old Samsung Note 3 and installed Angry Birds Transformers to play from the start. That’s how bored I am.
    The nerfing is zero when you start from the beginning. Runs are very very long.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender I bought that bundle the 1000 gems (normally from 900 gems / 19,99 Euros) plus the Accessory and Chromia at 29,99 Euros it made me to buy the bundle! I am now upgrading her. Those gems they help me finishing upgrading her and some other transformers faster…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The level 1 Chromia only seems to push the grey blocks, doesn’t destroy them immediately.

And her accessories seem limited. Defense and Damage and transform.
    I hope they bring out more accessories.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

As it seems we might have and 4th page with more new bots via events…
    But nowhere new ares are to be opened at the map…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Ok I’m done with Valentines event.

Now to enjoy the rest of Valentines Day with my real life wife.
    Who hates the time and attention I spend with my virtual girlfriend, also known as Angry Birds Transformers.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam I believe as you there will be another page in the barracks.
    They just need to clone another character and change the paint job :)

No more incentive for Rovio / Exient to upgrade ABT until maybe closer to the next Micheal Bay Transformers movie sometime middle of the year.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender Lucky you, i need to take plane tomorrow to be in Cyprus and i can’t spend my day with my fiance :( Work Work DAMN WORK!

RizDub
    @rizdub

So thanks to Rovio/Exient’s apology, I once again have enough tokens to get a new bot!

Like last time, I have a choice, and I’m wondering who you guys think is a better option: Smokescreen or Epic Optimus Prime? (I already have Arcee and Airachnid.)

Joel
    @joel687

@rizdub – I think it depends on what type of weapon you prefer. If you like lightning weapons, go for Epic Optimus. He is underpowered compared to all of the Grimlocks, though. If you like missiles, go for Smokescreen. He is not as powerful as Ricochet, but more powerful than Jazz. If I had to choose one, I would probably choose Epic Optimus.

What does everyone else think?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Tough call. I don’t like the way the brothers fire but Smokescreen fires faster. If Epic Optimus Prime hadn’t been so nerfed, I’d recommend him. Go for Smokescreen. Without the accessories, Epic Optimus Prime must be terrible.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rizdub Go for Smokescreen he is realy good compare to Epic Optimus! Epic Optimus is way to much nerfed! Smokescreen has the same speed reloading open fire like the Sunstorm and that way faster than Prowl and Bluestreak! And Smokescreen can at least take down a WMT unlike the other two blues and Epic Optimus Prime.

Asen_77
    @asen

As new bundle is available for buying Chromia till the end of the Token Exchange date, that thear is no chance of get her for tokens. Lets hope at least for Dead End to show up … I really hope something to showup, or at least Smokescreen accessories.

ED209
    @ed209

My son got epic Optimus, he got smokescreen in the last event

sheepybach
    @paul13

I bet there are some unhappy customers with the drop in price for Chromia I hope they gave refunds.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Don’t buy Epic Optimus. He is not as epic anymore.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer He wasn’t Epic at all from the beginning!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam In the beginning his ray was as powerful as Energon Grimlock’s at level 15. But now it’s thin and barely damage anything.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer really i never see him so powerful like E. Grimlock maybe because i never liked his weapon pulling the pigs over himself… Don’t know but in my eyes he wasn’t ever so powerful…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam He sucks now…definitely and there’s no doubt about that. But when he was introduced, he was powerful. But as Rovio has shown, they hate anything powerful and nerfed him. I had him at level 15 and his ray tore a structure to pieces easily. Now he overheats easily even with accessories. :/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer Rovio makes something at the starts and always is rotten in the middle Like EPIC I haven’t opened even once i left it when they decided to level up again and not finding a way to preserve or update the already elite weapons… they obsolete them… What a shame!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So v1.24.10.3 was released…

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – Nice! Unicron?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.