Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I wanted more than 400 gems but this is all we get. Sadly.

@joel687
    Without spending gems, you cannot get to 100 token level. It requires 38K points to reach that level. :/

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – so far, I am at 27,000 points without spending gems. It is doable today. (Only because it is wood block day, and the desert is a treasure chest) If they keep it at these levels, glass block day will be impossible

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Are those pink ones the glass blocks? I can’t even understand which is which anymore. Also I got Unicron 3 times and Boss Pig 5 times so first with 39K.

What bots are you using and what ranks are they?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So those of us who played hard and spent gems during the CNY event and won all the prizes get screwed and have to wait for chromia… great.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – for some reason, the color of the blocks is the first thing I figure out when they do this type of contest. Pink are the glass.

I am using a level 15 Arachnid with 5% promotion and a level 15 Ratchet with 90% promotion. (105% total in the competition)

I am jealous.. I love getting Unicron and Boss Pig. I haven’t seen either yet

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Fortunately for me I’m only going after the sparks (which is kind of silly in itself, but that’s a discussion for another time).

2,370 tokens should be easily obtainable over five days, so I don’t plan to play this particularly hard. I’m certainly not going to spend any gems on it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig True, very true. After all, I am also keeping some tokens left as who knows, some character may randomly pop up in the token exchange at the last moment.

@joel687
    I am using Airachnid with 70% promo and Windblade with 60%. Breezing along just fine.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Wow just up on facebook… a few minutes to Sat 11 Feb 2017 00.00 UTC / GMT+0.
    Apologies from Rovio, new update, and 1500 sparks.
    Thanks Rovio / Exient!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

And 1000+1000 tokens. Thanks!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

2000 free tokens? Guess I’m done with this event then. Only need the sparks.

Wish I knew how long these tokens would be available. If they were going to last into the next event I’d wait and not collect them till then so they might be more useful.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, this makes things simpler. I now have 2,610 tokens. (Thanks, Rovio) I know they said they were not offering Chromia, but now I can afford to be paranoid. I figure that I can play a little more leisurely over this 4 day contest and still get to 5000 tokens, just in case… If I end up just buying sparks, I am okay with that

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I totally agree. The bots need the big blue ball. Maybe it will float behind them like a ghost moon…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper They did say that they are gonna open the message for longer but just in case they purposefully figure out how the players will go around their offers, they may start an event right after the messages disappear or disable the message and then start an event. With Rovio, honestly, it can go either way.

@joel687
    Yes, we all need those.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

The free tokens are worthless if they don’t offer chromia.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Where are these supposed sparks and tokens coming from? I don’t see any way to access them.

Is it the newsfeed? Because it’s not loading for me.

I’ve already updated to 1.24.10.3

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pandaczar12 And what’s weird is that they said the Chinese event items will be available in the token exchange as well but I don’t see anything.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I would like to thank Rovio for allowing me to play this new event. I would also like to give a big huge Well Done to Rovio for not fixing the 10sec beach run that is still present, just done a 4 run event of which 3 runs at 10 secs and scored ZERO and 1 run score of 345 after bonus.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sntrooper i didnt want to chance the loss of the free tokens and free sparks so i quickly got them from the newsfeed area and used them all up.

“Took the goodies and ran.”

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@optimuspig the 3 rewards are in 3 pages of the newsfeed.

Sometimes on my ipad it needs to refresh the newsfeed; thus need to click that down arrow icon on the bottom left, and then click the envelope.

Hope that helps.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Odd. I just noticed that there are only nine people on my leader board. I started playing five hours ago.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wow, what a clusterfrak. The leader in my group has almost 120,000 points today.

Joel
    @joel687

Finally! Unicron showed up!
    IMG_0181.PNG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I had a nice run the last minutes with Unicron and i end it diffiting him having totaly 3470 points without the bonus i took the 9th place well i am not spending gem or spark to update any transformers… I realy don’t care so much the whole thing of promotion & sparks system…

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

Hey guys, I could use some advice. I’ve been playing this mess of a game since day 1. Like a lot of you, I’ve been burnt many times. I’ve even quite the game once, only to reluctantly start again and have to play catch up. Anyway, I comb the nest before any hard upgrade attempt. So I’ve been reading for the past week about the worst nerfs in the history of this game and waiting to see when it was safe to upgrade. My sympathy goes out to all of you that have been screwed over and over again. I’ve been there. I’d also like to thank you too, for saving me some grief.

Anyway, here’s my dilemma:

I’m on a 4th gen iPad at the last available iOS of 9.3.5.
    Game version: 1.23.3.9 (I’ve just been doing daily tasks to collect sparks while Rovio fixes their latest mess).
    I’m also connected to Facebook, but some posters have gotten screwed there too.

I just noticed that many players are now able to see the Valentine’s Event with version 1.24.10.2 and/or 1.24.10.3. So, I think I’m ready to roll the dice. However the “Issues” part 1, 2, and 3 are available to me in my news feed. Should I collect them before I upgrade to the latest version or chance it and wait?

Has anyone waited it out, like me, and gone from version 1.23.3.9 to 1.24.10.3?

Thank you in advance.

newbie15
    @newbie15

Help! I don’t have access to the apology rewards, even after closing the app, restarting my iPad, and refreshing the newsfeed. Any advice?

I am a longtime player, all characters except Chromia, and I am *thisclose* to abandoning the game altogether. ☹️

Update: scratch that; the awards just suddenly appeared. Sigh.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.