Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ve done 10 or so runs today, and I got Unicron once. No hope of killing it with E. Starscream, but it was my highest-scoring run anyway, so I’m not crying.

Getting to 550 tokens was REALLY fast today. Hasn’t that been common for the first day over the last few competitions?

I think I need 2475 tokens total to get the best available accessories for each slot where I don’t already have something better. So that’s looking to be pretty easy …

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey All,
    It’s party time and you are all invited. I just kicked the Big Big Guys butt big time and i’m so happy hence the party lol
    I was so ashamed that in the last event I was 0 – 16 and now 1st time he appears I get lol

BassFuzz
    @heatwaffel

How many days for this event?
    I don’t have any info in my message section

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This event has FOUR LIGHTS …. DAYS, I MEAN DAYS.

(Happy 50th Birthday, Star Trek!)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well i will state my opinion at 03:01 AM i played one node. with the bonus squad + I ran Rachet with Optimus Prime (both LvL 15) and the first run of the node was Unicorn and i slaughter him brutly i come clear at 3000 + 100% bonus (squad and en/con) I gain with one run all the 550 tokens xD plus the 105 tokens i have gathered from daily awards 655 tokens in total and i am runing very lightly the nodes i have forgot some, even if i stay 2-3 place 1150 tokens.

Raizir
    @raizir

Ok, guys, i got good news and bad news,

good news, Rovio responded to my Support ticket,

bad news…

this is what they responded

“Hello there,

Unfortunately you have reached end game state. There are sadly currently no more new areas or characters to explore in regular game play past level 185. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience! The subject of players reaching end game state has been taken up with game development, and we hope that they can deliver on some new content soon enough in the near future. We do hope you can find joy in competing in the events and capturing the event exclusive characters. Have a great day regardless!

Best regards,

Ann-Marie
    Rovio Support Team”

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This whole Unicron thing is so unbalancing to the competition. If you’re lucky enough to kill him, that will generally leapfrog you into a lead over the rest of the cohort. A second successful encounter should make that lead insurmountanle. The leader in my group is more than 3,000 points ahead of #2. At first I thought perhaps he was going to town with the gems, but then again all it takes is one good Unicron encounter to do that as well.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir the same person responded to me Ann-Marie!

Anyway it’s what i have been told many times in the past.

And as what i have said in multiple threads the game has ended the development cyclie and now it’s straggling to survive! By adding those LAME events the game hit a dead end! So in otherwise the game is dead.

There is no new material here only lame addition full of bug neferd en/cons degraded transformeres update after update, nefered accessories for the Transformers. It’s pointless after the 185 level to continue.

Well i love to have my collection of TFs full but i would love also the game to have new areas. But as you told and i told by Rovio/Exient the game now is dead end!

@optimuspig
    i believe tey should have remove unicorn totaly from those events!

as you said it’s totaly unbalanced! As well the hellicopter pig boss it gave me 400 +35 of flying pigs + 20% Warriros Squad + 20% en/con it’s also makes unblalanced the game. Think with 100% bonus even with this pig boss can also change the balance of the gaming.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@raizir

You should ask them whatever happened to the underground nodes that were teased over a year ago.

Underground nodeUnderground node

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig those are also died (what bad choices they have done those programers at rovio/exient)

Raxor
    @mndc

@optimuspig Isn’t the Underground nodes supposed to happen inside the Piggy Island’s mountains or where Professor Pig’s lab is located in the map ?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mndc they never released them. They were only teased them. They might not pass a QC maybe and nver to come at the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mndc

Other than the picture above, they never gave us any other information about it.

It’s unfortunate that over a year later it seems to have been totally abandoned.

@raizir

And they still have “coming soon” on that little island on the bottom right corner of the main map!

Raizir
    @raizir

Ok, like the map, I’ve sent a support ticket asking about the Underground nodes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir don’t have any hopes!

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam

You never know!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir nah i done with the i will contiue play the game but i refuse to spend money on them. the way that the game is now without feature development is pretty much dead!

otter
    @otter

Well that about says it all……. Rovio got the $$$$’s and are now saying screw the players…… My suggestion to all is to not spend another penny on any thing in this game….. Do not watch any videos to double the coins earned….. And say “thanks” to Rovio for all those sleepless nights and countless game crashes and bugs….

julrey
    @julrey

Has anyone else largely discontinued running missions just due to the frequency of back-to-back challenges events? I’m reluctant to tie up any of my bots on missions when you never know which of them are going to be necessary at any given time on the challenges.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I still run missions, but I try not to use more than one from the same group, or two if there are 4 or more in a group.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I still run missions, but have a log to track what bots from the squads are away and make sure certain ones don’t go. I still send three on hard, but two on medium and easy. With most bots at level 15, matching the bots on easy missions isn’t critical.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I am so blanking ticked off. I just had a 100% bonus Unicron run and the game crashed.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper I feel your pain. Although I didn’t have Unicron, my first two 100% runs crashed. The scores were relatively when it did crash.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

In the end it didn’t matter. I don’t think one of the other 19 players did a single run in the last six hours of the round.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I got the incendiary rounds yesterday and I’ll go for the Jetpack and pink glasses but that’s it. I’ve used some gem recharges because I have plenty from missions, these daily quests and such. What gems I spent will be quickly added back. They won’t get a dime from me. For some reason getting the tokens happened quicker yesterday than today. I don’t know but I think the amount of points for each tier went up. It’s sad this game has come to this point.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.