Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

• Just now a new event! Flight Of The Bumblebee.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

I bet Rodimus will be offered here…

Either that or Ricochet

(Hey, there was an unrelated character in the last event, so it probs will happen here!)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You gotta be frakkin’ kidding me ……………….

Raizir
    @raizir

Why doesn’t someone send a support ticket to ROVIO asking them why the rest of the island hasn’t been revealed yet?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir u have send over 10!!!! tickets without any satisfy replay!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

UUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

is6601
    @is6601

Well, I welcome this upcoming event, but Rovio should fix bugs first.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

every week a new event from now on i said that back from the megatron armada event and here i am being truth of what i have said then…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m thinking Bumblebee, High Octane Bumblebee, Rodimus, and some of their accessories. Both my bees need some good accessories. If they throw in an unrelated character, I’m hoping for Ricochet.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

At least it looks like it will just be accessories and if there is a character it will probably be Epic Optimus since it has been three months since he was last available.

Hopefully the Hot Rods squad isn’t used to much early on. I just started upgrading Rodimus to level 15 this morning so I won’t have him for the first day and most of the second.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

We’ll learn quickly whether tokens now carry over from competition to competition …

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I agree it looks like it’s just about accessories. Unfortunately there aren’t that many unless that I don’t have except the incendiary rounds for Bumblebee and the clip size increase. I’ve got everything for Rodimus. Maybe they will put out some new ones because the two Bumblebees are crap. They do crap damage.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Another event? Gee, Lolvio really gotta stop these ‘event binges’, it’s really getting out of hand…

rlc
    @rlcoone

We all must look like suckers to Rovio. Here’s the plan. They’ll deplete everyone’s gem collections buying accessories every week for a while, then offer an event for a really good character. They’ll make the competition short, the character expensive and sit back while the suckers make them rich buying more gems.

Everyone does realize that they’re spending real money for imaginary gems to get a character that they’ll spend two weeks upgrading so he can run the same old nodes over and over again. And all this while they ruin the game with illogical changes and refuse to fix the bugs. Even lewie4 or anyone else from Rovio/Exient doesn’t have the courage to face us or give us a decent explanation.

I’m not spending a penny on this until they fix the bugs and open up more of the map.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I think that Rovio did not understand the principle of “event”.
    If it becomes something recurring, that has nothing event …

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

After seekers (the 3 transformers 9-days event) i stopped using gems in the other events. And i am also refuse to spend a gem or even to buy a gem from them not to mention i can’t buy any gem cause i have capital control at my country, but also at rovio so many years they all introduce new characters and other things and all via events without consider the new user that will never be able to hold them that’s creating a big discrimination among the old an new users and with all those bugs that was done by them intentionally, i wonder if the game will be here for the next year to come. So many years now and that other half area in clouds was never given a small part! There is no development not fun play nothing. And those events it very clear that it’s for those who have gems to have them to spend them.

I have written those things in many many many posts and even there are people from rovio/exient here nobody gives answers, the same is also unsatisfied answers from submitted tickets that i made at Rovio Support.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rlcoone

They’ll deplete everyone’s gem collections buying accessories every week for a while, then offer an event for a really good character. They’ll make the competition short, the character expensive and sit back while the suckers make them rich buying more gems.

You forgot “and two updates later, they’ll nerf the character to make it really bad.”

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Hmm, quite obvious what this event will offer – accessories for the Bumblebee characters.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 welcome!

@rlcoone
    ; With so many bugs and many intentionally bugs like auto targeting/firing Also have the transformers to be degraded as well and also to be even worse degraded even more by using the accessories it’s really lame!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mommarice
    @mommarice

I guess they’ve made it so you have to have the accessories just to stay alive in the game.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I think I’ll just buy some accessories for both of my Bumblebees considering they’re the ones who still haven’t got any accessory to help boost their attacks.

@mommarice
    I guess that could be another reason why Rovio/Exient keep having events week after week. Events are fine for me but the way how they handle the events are just too…..out of hand. They’ve done this for AB Fight! where they keep having tournaments and monster pig events weekly and I quit because I can’t stand having to play everyday for those events. I’m not sure what is Rovio thinking but it looks like they’re sort of ‘killing’ the franchise slowly in my opinion.

Geli
    @geli

Not sure of the character name (Epic Optimus???) but my guess (should one be offered) would be the Optimus character with the red eyepiece and black everything else.

I am significantly character name challenged. I blame it on old age.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mommarice some accessories are degrading the transformers with the new updates they are degrading transformers and also the accessories where in many cases the transformers without accessories are more stronger than with accessories.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The add-ons for this bot are not very good and unless they have new updated 1’s again it will not be worth going for imho

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

All near bumblebee’s accessories sucks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.