Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 7 replies - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

Anyone else’s game crash to level one.. mine did about 3 hours ago and I can’t get it to reload properly.. I will NOT start at level 1 again…

rlc
    @rlcoone

So now do we get another whole two days rest before another non-event?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the new event lock and load is up and as well a new thread!

Raizir
    @raizir

Ok good news, they responded to my question about the underground node, heres what they responded with,

“Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are developing the game, and possibly including the mentioned content sometime in the future. However we cannot reveal any release details or confirm any game version added content details. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Best regards,

Ann-Marie
    Rovio Support Team”

So its not dead…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir all those recent things the non-stop events from July till now and the despair for making out cashfast from shelling gems it’s the proof! It’s been already a years since that teasing image from underground node and nothing happened! Do you believe that they will respond to you buy telling you that they are not doing nothing? They way that she talks is clever and right answer that she gave you. But don’t have high hopes for seen those!

And it’s always that Ann-Marie person who gives the most replays in my tickets too as well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

And she knows nothing lol

Raizir
    @raizir

Just like how they said that (for bad piggies) i’d already bought the field of dreams sandbox, and didn’t (and couldn’t) get the free gold crate, and then the next update came around and ill you give you 1 guess what the first thing that appeared when I loaded the game…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Flight Of The Bumblebee -New Event!-

Viewing 7 replies - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.