Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Elliesue
    @elliesue

Thank you, Nitro.  I did hear from John and have sent him a friend request.  I’m in the process of cleaning up the deadwood but all help is welcome…

Mike
    @zombiekiller666

Just wanted to say thank you for posting this thread. I’ve been playing ABF for about 1 year now. I’m an everyday player that can’t wait to send/collect gifts from a larger group of friends that share my enthusiasm for the game. I sent requests to both John & Abbigail on FB. Looking forward to flinging with all of you. :)

Mike

Nitro
    @nitro

@zombiekiller666 don’t forget to also send a message to John telling him who you are here in the nest.
    Just a Friend request won’t get you in very quickly… he has 100’s of them without a message and those people just sit and wait for a long time  ;)

Mike
    @zombiekiller666

Thanks, I will do that right now.

Nitro
    @nitro

I have been asked by John Thompson to post here, for anyone waiting to be accepted into the Pro Strategy group, that he is in hospital and it will be awhile before he gets back to adding anyone else.
    Please be patient. He will get to everyone when he is able to.
    Thanks.

Tema130
    @artiom-dolgikh

Nitro@nitro, how is your progress in communicating with John Thompson?
    You were added to a closed group?
    How long have you waited?

I wrote my first letters on August 30 … ;-(

Nitro
    @nitro

John is home again, but still recovering, and slowly getting caught up on his duties of running the group.

I’ve been in that group for at least 3.1/2 years :)

There’s only room for so many people, so it can take awhile, but your best bet to be accepted is to send both a FB Friend Request AND a message telling him who you are over here in The Nest.
    Nest members in good standing get preferred treatment ;)

Tema130
    @artiom-dolgikh

I’m in the “inner circle.” ;-) The quantity of friends increases with each hour …

Ashudo
    @ashudo

Hi,

I have followed everything to the word, but I am still not as shown in the picture.

What’s wrong?

Thanks

BLTea53
    @bltea53

Have you sent a friend request to John Thompson? It would be a good idea to send him a message too and then he can add you to the group at the weekend?

Ashudo
    @ashudo

Thanks for your answer

Yes I have sent a request months ago, but I can send one again if needed

Anacra
    @anacra

Just sent through the emails to the secret mods as per the first post. Looking forward to competing!

I’ve been playing ABF for a while now, and usually play with no powerups simply because I have no coins to afford powerups, lol. So this system should hopefully help with building up my collection, and hopefully giving you all some challenge.

Ashudo
    @ashudo

Thanks I’ll read it

scott-gilchrist
    @scott-gilchrist

I’ve just done both requests. Looking foward to finally earning enough coins for some decent slings and power ups

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Hello guys,

As a Nest admin I normally need to check if scores are gained without PU‘s. That’s the big difference with AB friends. Therefore, thought, why not. Actually you can’t play these games in a competitive way without using PU‘s, hence, going bankrupt

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@terribletom @nitro @campingled Check out recent post by @bernersenn

Help me help him on the fast track to build a substantial bank of bird coins with plenty of friends. Thanks!

–MB :)

Terribletom
    @terribletom

@dseufert

@bernersenn
      I have sent a Friend Request on FB.  My name there is Tom Gerard

Good Luck Theo!

Jedi7000
    @gerald-jetzinger

Hi,

I’d like to be added to the closed Fb group. I’ve send friend requests to John and his wife but I’m not able to send John a message via this plattform to inform him! I’ve read several times that his is most helpful, but I can’t find him to send a message. Please help.

Thanks!

BLTea53
    @bltea53

@gerald-Jetzinger check your messages as John has sent you a message! :)

Lukin
    @lukin

Hello, I would like to join, sent requests to both of them and waiting for responce. I’ll be glad if you give me some feedback :) thx

Nitro
    @nitro

@lukin Did you send a PM along with your Friend Request?
    If not, John won’t know that you are a Nester, and who you are here.

BLTea53
    @bltea53

I can’t see a friend request or message under this name? What is your Facebook name please?

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

I’m still here “listening.” Thanks to @BLtea53 and @nitro among many others for coaching and welcoming new members to ABF Pro Strat Group on FB via Nest. Your patience will be well-rewarded :) In the meantime, don’t forsake your presence and participation here on the Nest. The more who participate and post comments, pics, videos, or strats, and SHARE, then the more fun for you as well as for your AB Friends. As for joining the ABF Pro Strat Group on FB, remember the old adage: “When all else fails, follow the instructions.” Happy Flinging and have fun–enjoy! –MB :)

Tyty59000
    @tyty59000

I am in the group and still haven’t got a lot of gifts, I have been in the group a month and got only 3 thousand coins without spending any.

I have a lot of friends maybe not 300 but quite close.

QSSCEO
    @qssceo

Just got added by Jailbird…Hopefully Abbigail soon… Can’t wait to get started !! :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.