Suggestions thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • KayBird
    @kaybird

Bring some things back from the original Angry Birds:
    – the electric shock bird
    – the magic potion bottles
    – the ability to purchase and use the mighty eagle at any time
    – the boomerang bird

KayBird
    @kaybird

Keep the Daily Challenge accessible for more than 8 hours. If I play it in the morning before work and don’t beat it, it won’t be there when I am done with work later in the day. And, I sure don’t want to get caught playing while at work.

KayBird
    @kaybird

More even match-ups in the arena. I was just at #6 in my winning streak and got paired up against someone with 15 and 16 levels cards when mine are only 10 and 11. I got slaughtered. It wasn’t even close. Not fun.

KayBird
    @kaybird

Make King Pig Challenge shorter? I often don’t even bother with it because it just takes too long. I rarely get through the 4th level of it anyway. Not fun.

Make black pearls available in additional ways beside the daily challenge and arena tournaments. Need to earn them sooner. Seeing the pirate hats cost 1000 pearls each is very discouraging. That is a LONG way off. Makes me want to uninstall the game and just be done with it.

New ideas for new levels and worlds. Right now, I am in “Ham Francisco” (levels 401-440), and all along, it seems like I keep encountering the same worlds many of the same basic design elements over and over again.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Oh yes. The daily challenge takes enough time, I don’t even try the king pig after that. It should also be available for some hours.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

@kaybird: You should tell your boss proudly, that you’ve won the daily challenge AND the king pig challenge at work.
    And that you are able to buy pirate hats for your birds now! He will be delighted.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@kaybird

Amen to that! I just completed level 840. That’s how Rovio updates their game in the cheapest possible. They take levels from previous chapters and they recycle and call it “new”. You’ll see that the pig Bay Chapter (441-500) is the same as Copacabacon (780-820). If you play AB Pop, it’s the same issue. Repeated levels. Honestly for me, the game has become a chore than a fun experience. All I’m doing is farming for feathers for to upgrade when the master amethyst (all my birds are at master emerald) cards becomes available and horde black pearls so I can complete the only 2 hats sets remaining (wig and knight sets) to upgrade my sling to elder silver and gold. Even that I don’t feel like I accomplished a lot because they next battle I have in the arena is from the guy that already has it

Raizir
    @raizir

Suggestion: make separate forums for each game that it feel necessary for (TRANSFORMERS, for example).

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Whoever from Rovio read it: 10 minutes for King Pig Panic IS NOT ENOUGH!
    I was today in level 3 and the game crashed unexpectedly. I restarted game as fast as possible but 10 minutes were already over. Hour?

ryan
    @ryankaminski

I’ve noticed that Angry Birds 2 decreases the volume on whatever I’m listening to (I like to listen to podcasts and play AB2) when it starts. As a result, I’m constantly scrambling to adjust my volume when an ad comes on, because its earsplittingly loud compared to what I’m listening to. And then I’m scrambling to lower the volume yet again when I leave AB2.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Honestly, I believe that if in the tower of fortune and if we get a hat that we already own, we should at least get an 80% refund. I mean, an entire owned fancy hat, and your consolation prize is 500 pearls?

Jon S
    @jon3800

@ericli

I agree with you on that. 500 pearls is an absolute outrage for how far you have to complete the tower (30 or 90 floors). It should at least be 2000-3000 at the very minimum.

Jon S
    @jon3800

Also some suggestions

1) Fix the nasty bug where you complete KPP and go to the map…it brings you all the way back to the 1st level

2) How about having a level select screen to change the chapters? You did it for AB Blast and Nibblers and they work great. For the amount of repeated levels that added every month (40 levels but only 6 boss panels are new) , it’s a welcome feature to have

3) As of late AB2 for me has become VASTLY unstable and has become unplayable. It crashes during:

-watching an ad for a free video bird
    -during an arena battle (which causes me to lose the entire streak)
    – during the pause screen or when notifications appear (I had to turn them off)
    – during DC and KPP (where I have to repeat the level again or causes me to lose the 100 pearls)

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

How about a DC hint as to what level a walkthrough could be found? Some of us are still in early levels and unfamiliar with the challenge pig. It would be more fun than playing through and giving up.

I also agree with the others that arena matches need to be fair and legit. Once this loses the fun factor, I am sure I can find other real things to buy besides gems!

Jon S
    @jon3800

@phoenixh

If you’re familiar with the arena levels and the main chapter levels, then DC and KPP is a simple rehash of that, the same tedious gameplay. Only thing different is that you’re playing for feathers, spells and black pearls. In DC you have 3 levels to complete either with the room configuration 2-3-4, 3-4-5, 3-4-4

2-3-4: means 1st level in DC had 2 panels, 2nd level has 3 and the boss has 4. There’s no walk through possible because it’s AB2, and you know that’s randomized everytime, so even if I make a video of my run, your run will be different. The only thing that’s the same is the boss panel and it’s taken STRAIGHT out of the main levels. You won’t know it unless you see it for the first time, or have a buddy that’s in a different time zone take a screenshot for you. ABNest already has video walkthroughs of the boss levels. I just look at the thumbnail to see which boss room matches and look at it by chapter. Every 1st boss battle is the chef, 2nd battle is with foreman and 3rd is with king pig, so it narrows down the possibilities.

Jon S
    @jon3800

I have new suggestions:

1) Fix the excessive crashing: As of last week my game has been crashing relentlessly more often enough I complete either DC or KPP when returning to the map which causes me to dip on 130 pearls, during the free bird video which causes my streak to lose and losing a life in the main campaign and everytime the game is paused because I accidentally hit a notification or if my battery warning message comes up

2) Tower of fortune: This is where it is absurd. Believe it or not They offered 2 different versions of the tower of fortune to people. Canadians like myself experienced a 3 card tower where the fancy hats can be won at level 30, while the majority of the US had a 4 card tower where the fancy hats are won if you’re rich enough to make it to floor 90. Just yesterday, I came to my utmost surprised that my tower has now 90 floors with 4 cards. Are you serious? Why did they offer a 30 level- tower in the first place knowing they’ll remove it? To tantalise me? Honestly, everyone should have 3-card 30 level tower of fortune instead of 4 card 90 floors.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Small thing but annoying: daily quest, chests and tower of fortune buttons are too close each other. It happens quite often: when i just want collect free chest i find myself in tower of fortune. As there’s not “back to the map” button i have to force quit the game when i don’t want to play (not enough gems) the tower yet. Maybe Rovio is so kind and will fix it in the next update?

Jon S
    @jon3800

@sambeaver,

I agree, it’s a bit close together, but you can exit the tower of fortune immediately when it starts. Just exit and don’t even draw a card and tower remains open.

Gloryah
    @gloryah

I haven’t been playing all that long…Star Level – 25…Flock Power – 80. Here is my suggestion/wish:

When I enter the Arena…after I see who I’m up against…please allow me to decline the match without penalty. I am frequently paired up with someone who’s Flock Power is 10 points above mine. I see that as an undesirable…virtually unwinnable…match-up and I would like a means to decline the match without losing my winning streak.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I disagree with that actually, though I completely understand – I am flock Level 280 – sometimes I would get severely trashed by a 260, sometimes I severely trash someone with a Level close to Maximum (299/300).
    The difference is (I think) 10%, which is okay, I guess. When I was lower, I sometimes was outraged, just like you are. You can win those games, just practise.

My Suggestion to ROVIO:
    Make the game more transparent!
    Some of us spend a lot of Money for gems – why not, it’s fun – but we want to know, when there are changes.
    I just got my ToF changes – 20 hours timer instead of 1 hour. Why? Nobody can tell me. This sucks Rovio.
    In my opinion there’s nothing worse than having changes, that are a. unannounced, b. not written down anywhere. Why can’t they tell us?

Gloryah
    @gloryah

1. The difference is more than 10% when I, at 80, am matched with a 90.

2. I’m not “outraged”. Believe me, if I were, I’d just quit the game. No game is worth “outrage”. No, this is just a feature of the game that I don’t like and that I think should be changed.

3. I would accept a compromise. Say…not being able to decline if the difference in levels is lower and having the option to decline if the level is higher than some cutoff percentage.

4. That “just practice” solution isn’t much of a solution if the game causes people to drop out.

btw, to be honest I must say that I DON’T spend money on this game. If that’s what it takes, then the game is faulty. They make an enormous amount on their advertising, alone. They don’t need to design their game as a P2W game.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.

I didn’t say, the game was p2w, but I buy gems anyway, because I want to – but with that, I kinda feel like I have a right to know what and how the games changes. That all I’m asking for.

Wow, I played an Online Shooter for 2 years… this community wouldn’t share your opinion about not enrage about a game :-P.

Gloryah
    @gloryah

Okay, okay…don’t get your panties in a twist. You didn’t upset me.

In any case, I didn’t mean to imply that you said the game was P2W, I was talking about the general idea of paying for stuff…and, I said “if that’s what it takes…” You certainly do have the choice of paying for stuff if you want to. Furthermore, I made no mention of the changes you asked for.

Anyway, I’ve been playing online games for well over 10 years…and these things don’t enrage me. They never have.

Tell you what, I don’t think you and I really need to continue this conversation…unless you represent the company that makes this game. I made my suggestion and I’ll just wait for their official response. (if they even do respond)

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@gloryah Opponent with higher flock power means actually nothing. My current flock power is 245 and i just lost a match against flock power 219 (of course i actually didn’t lost; i used videobird and gems so i finally got 5 stars). Otherwise i had opponent with 265 and i won him/her with 10 stars without using spells and other things.

Gloryah
    @gloryah

Just a little update…

After this latest game update, I, at flock power 89, got matched up with an opponent, flock power 46. I shouldn’t complain, I guess. It was an easy matchup and I creamed them and got my 10 stars. But if it had been reversed, I would probably quit the game.

On the other hand, maybe it doesn’t matter. Maybe I wasn’t even playing against another, real, player…maybe it’s just some computer generated arena competition.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.