Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s so disgusting how people post their hacked Level 999 birds, Level 1001 set items and their unlimited LC’s in the Epic Facebook group and are so proud of it. I wish they saw what they’re causing with this. Not only do they ruin their own fun (they win everything and have everything…), but they also ruin the experience of people that are – for whatever reason – matched against them in the Arena, or have them on their boards.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Link to that FB post(s)?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@winkwink
    I know your post is still on “Awaiting Moderation” but judging from the screenshots you uploaded to your album, I assume you must have had HoHo on your board. Well-known cheater among us (some of them had him on their boards too), and apparently hacking only so much so he’ll fly just under Rovio’s radar.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink I had HOHO on my board a couple of weeks back. I reported him and Rovio replied that they would try to remove him. Please send in another ticket about him because clearly he is still playing.

Thanks

Suzy
    @suzyq

Speeman2 can also be added to the list of cheaters.

;)
    @winkwink

Here is a screenshot of the latest cheater – he jumped by over 110,000 on Thursday and I emailed screenshots to Rovio then, but nothing happened… cheater

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So look who showed up on my arena leader board in the very last day to take the 1st place from us honest players :-|

Screenshot_2016-09-11-10-35-24.png

Suzy
    @suzyq

@winkwink

What is the name of your cheater? When I click on your link it doesn’t open, so I can’t see who it is.

@ angryjohnny

Very sorry to see that :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    You can see it when going to his Album on his profile. It’s HoHo.
    (The name always makes me think of the Pokémon Ho-Oh…)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

Thanks for that. So this person is a cheater with a least 2 accounts that we know of, and maybe more. How many times do they want to win? This is beyond stupid.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    He wasn’t previously on your board and now he’s suddenly there? That would also mean that someone else has disappeared because arena boards always have 15 people…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 No he was there, just with a very low score so I didn’t take much notice of him….. until today.

Suzy
    @suzyq

A couple of weeks ago I reported someone called Joshua for cheating. I was just looking through this thread from the beginning and to my surprise on page 2 someone had posted a screenshot and on it was Joshua with a score of 1 million. The photo is still the same as well. Obviously Joshua has been around for while as this information was posted 1 year and 8 months ago.

However, it does seem that they have refined their cheating. Joshua and Speeman2 don’t come on the board every day. Some days they will just do their objectives and nothing else, other days they will dump 30, 40 or 50K in one hit. If they aren’t hacking their score they must be exploiting a glitch somehow.

@smwforever45

The person that ‘disappeared’ may have been HoHo all along, just used another name to start with and has just changed it?

Edit. Ignore my comment as I just saw @angryjohnny replied to you.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The Level 999 dude I talked about earlier…

He just added me on Facebook.

Eh, whatever. :P
    At least he’s outright honest about being a hacker and is cheating in such a way that he won’t get in a group together with honest players in the Arena.
    Not like those Level 60 hackers such as HoHo…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I have a Joshua on my board at the moment he hasn’t played every day. I have up loaded a photo to my album but I am incapable of placing it here. Please could you take a look and tell me if it is the same player. If so I send a ticket to Rovio warning them that he will cheat this week.

Thanks

Edit:sorry being a bit silly looked him up on the first page of this thread. It is one and the same Joshua. I have given Rovio advanced warning. Perhaps they will catch him at it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Yes, same person. He didn’t play everyday on my board either and neither did Speeman2. Strangely they both let me win with both of them coming 2nd. It seems that rather than dumping a huge amount of points in one hit they spread it out over 3 different days.

I was lucky that I actually saw both of them in action and could time how long took them and the amounts and take screenshots.

I just got a reply from Rovio from when I reported Speeman2 last week.

Hello there,

and thanks for your message and for the screenshots!

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered cheaters in the Arena Leagues. We are aware of the issue, and are working hard to block the cheaters and hackers as soon as possible! We understand that the cheaters take the fun out of the game and are unfair to the honest players who have spent time and maybe even money to advance in the game.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that you can still enjoy Epic while we are trying to get rid of the dishonest players!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I get the impression there are fewer cheats these days but having said that I think we have both had cheats in 3 out of 6 weeks of play. I still meet HOHO and Speeman2 in the Arena. Let’s see if my advance warning helps Rovio catch Joshua. If it does we could compile a list to help anticipate a cheat.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I agree until the last few weeks it was rare for me to come up against a cheat but now that’s all changed. Making a list sounds like a good plan :)

This week seems to be normal so far, well touch wood it stays like that.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq @bubbley I haven’t had a cheat in awhile… but I am totally on board with the list idea!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @angryde so far this season I have had: HOHO, SS and Joshua.

Do you think we need a separate thread for a list?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I was going to ask you the same thing. I think that would be a good idea as then it won’t get lost in this thread.

I’ve had Igneel, Joshua and Speeman2 all in Season 8.

Maybe you could call it Season 8 Cheaters and then do a new thread for for each new season???

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq OK I will start a thread but I can’t fill it with fancy charts. Anyone who can I will be happy to hand over.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Sadly I’m rubbish at doing that sort of thing. I hope we can get willing volunteer.

no one
    @wiktor-szukis

He is cheater, because I working very hard and I see when and how many medals he wins and he wins 10.000 medals per day in 5 minutes!!! And rovio doesn’t answering…cheater

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.