Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea I have 858 for the birds and 490 for the banner. I don’t know what you mean by complete blessed set which I have and sweet set. I thought that belonged to Matilda and I have it.

I just played someone with mighty wings and resurrection emblem. Their Rainbird healed for 1015. I won. I couldn’t get a screen shot.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@bubbley By completed Blessed set I mean both the Blessed Idol and Blessed Blanket. I have every set item for both characters and the arena, but not all are full strength. The Blessed set helps the Rainbird do more healing in 2 ways. The first is the 20% bonus to health and the second is the 75% bonus to healing. The bonus used to be 100%, but they reduced it in the latest update.

The Mighty Wings does not help the Rainbird heal so that opponent’s max should have been either 422 or 422 x 1.25 = 527 if the Sweet set was equipped so that opponent is definitely cheating. Yes, the Sweet set is something Matilda wields, but all birds get the benefit from it whenever they heal.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea thanks glad I’m not going mad. Since I never use Matilda and Rainbird together I have not noticed.

So definitely hacked birds still out there.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley — Yes definitely hacked teams still out there. The new arena power number makes them a lot easier to spot. Unfortunately for me I had not had much coffee yet this morning when I noticed the team I had just accepted had 17,000. Needless to say I lost fairly quickly even though I went first. One and done for the AI team.

SkullMan140
    @skullman140

maybe they do that intentionally, to spot who are cheating more easily

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@tigerussell ouch! My first priority of the day is a very large cup.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley — Yeah, my first thought as I absent mindedly double tapped the button was “This is going to hurt”. Perhaps grinding in the arena as I’m drinking my morning coffee wasn’t the best plan, but I can usually rack up some points without too much trouble.

svecka
    @svecka

I want to report a cheater on the mini-map champaign.

Right after begging he, when only first 3 missions were available he had 2K points, on the second opened doors had 4K (so in the first 6 missions, he achieved over 4k points). I was barely struggling around 1.5k and was playing a lot!

Link to image of the leaderboard. The cheater if obvious first.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8e8b1imw3wnbgn/2015-04-18%2011.53.32.png?dl=0

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Your link is not working. Also this forum is not run by Rovio, you need to report this directly to Rovio.

http://support.rovio.com

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@svecka The link to the picture doesn’t work.

Also the numbers on the “cheater” is not something that is hard to obtain, the 7 stamina battles does give 750+ points at the wheel after you have gotten the max of the resources on that part of the map. 2k points is just 3 battles where you get the main price in that case and people usually have a lot of stamina potions to burn after the glitchy Christmas Event that gave out a lot of those potions.

svecka
    @svecka

Sry, here is correct link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1ua7fh2otlip78/Screenshot_2015-04-18-13-53-30.png?dl=0

I still think he is cheater, as he got 4000 points with only first 6 missions available on the start of the mini-map champaign. The other doors were locked, because you had to wait to door unlock after the timer.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@svecka Like Johnny said, that would be incredibly easy to do, especially if not going for the Stone Guard class.

bouboule
    @bouboule

@svecka : this is perfectly normal score, no need to cheat

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Met an opponent at level 50 in arena today. Here is pic.
    Arena level 50.jpg

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@svecka That doesn’t look like cheating to me. If the person had completed the required components for the stone guard class, they could have top prizes of 250 points (1st mission), 500 points (2nd mission), & 750 points (3rd mission) within a level of the map. By day four I had all the components for the stone guard class and over 30,000 points. All it took was extra energy potions. Hell, I used experience potions during the same time frame and went from level 41 to level 45.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Just gonna ask this since I don’t see other active Arena related topics: What’s the point of Arena? Do we get anything new this time or a statue again?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Screenshot_2015-04-19-19-01-36.png

@doc-mayank
    we just get another spiffy trophy. No point to it at all.

Except to perhaps point and laugh at people who need to cheat to win.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Jeez, Second cheater just dropped in a 20,000 point board hack. I’m not going to chase the last remaining spot. From the looks of things you are going to need 20K a day to hang on my board this week. 30K if you want that last transfer spot. That is unless another hacker shows up.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@tigerussell I’ve been waiting until near the end of the first day to start my league each week in the hopes of an easier board and have had some success. As of now my top 3 are 9145, 8700, 6345, with 4-8 all also being at 6k+. Given this is, theoretically, the top of the top of the top of the top, this board doesn’t seem bad at all.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@harleym — I used that method to coast last week. This week I decided to get back off the porch and run with the big dogs. Other than the hackers I’m not complaining. We’ll see who can keep this pace up all week. I’ve seen plenty of early week surges fade into nothing.

Already had one player catch up to the 20K drop.

platium
    @platium

Hi @mvnla2

I got a level 50 in my arena!!!

image.jpg

t_russell
    @tigerussell

And let me welcome the third cheater to my leader board this week. The guy was on my friends list too. Say goodbye to that one, got plenty more.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@tigerussell Are these cheaters all people with hundred thousand scores, or how do you know they are cheating? Also, does it help you or hurt him somehow to remove him as a friend? I would think it would be better to leave him on your list so you can track and report him more easily.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@harleym — They are not exactly subtle when they drop the points in. First place dropped 186,000 the first day and 200,000 more today. Second placed just dropped 88,000 points in and third place (more subdued) has dropped 10,000 20,000 12,000 20,000. Everybody else, myself included has climbed incrementally a few hundred at a time like you would expect. I keep a pretty close eye on my board even when I’m not actively playing.

As for the friend thing, I will not tolerate cheating of any kind; anywhere, for any reason.

And reporting? That has never done any good. Rovio will not punish anyone caught cheating, and they know exactly what the problem is. They are a bunch of spineless weenies.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Do you mean they know the methods of cheating and are doing nothing? Or they know people are cheating and are doing nothing to fix it?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.