Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Or they may just offer the new bot that is to be unlocked for the X4 promotion because why not.
    Also just unlocked BOTH Nemesis and Acidstorm from a 1900 chest! So now I have all the characters.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Great to hear :). It was about time for you to get them. Congrats. Now you have to upgrade them to level 15 :)

How many times you play with Gold Crate?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I was hoping to promote UM, I had some sparks to spare, and I wanted to promote GSGL, but it would not even reach a golden crown, so I didn’t promoted him.

I hope the new bot is available in the next event.

Asen_77
    @asen

It will be. They already placed it on the News Stand.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Morning guys, I need a little advice here.

I manage to rack up 6928 tokens on the Bludgeon event and I have a huge indicision on what to speed them.

I dont have the Shockwave bot but on the other hand the accesories for Bludgeon and UM are very appealing (not the Dark Saber thinggy, I got that one for Dark Megatron in a past event and it was no big deal).

What say you? go for Shockwave or all accesories?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen You mean just today or just in general? In general I forgot TBH but today I just did 2 crates (and both were pretty good as you’ll see below) but I also have gems for that. Also this:

Screenshot_20170921-185720.png

@barbatos
    @optimuspig @joel687 I know you all know the new character by now but this is what interests me. So apparently you can still win characters that are supposed to be offered in a future challenge (makes me think I can also win that other character that’s “Coming Soon”). So I am now only focusing on sparks and accessories. Yay!

@luis-carlo-arocha
    Go for the accessories. Unless you are a collector, Shockwave sucks. Use those tokens on Overpower or new accessories that you may have missed.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@datguygamer If the new character is available as a buddy you can get it thru Gold Crates.

Can you share us screenshots of his accessories?

Soft Update v1.30.4.10

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer I mean in total. LOL you unlocked Red Alert from this :). Nice one. I didn’t spend any gems on Gold crate. Only steel is what I opened yet. I am not sure that it wort to spend 1900 gems on gold carte ( 1680 gems in your way ).

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Ha, just wondering whether to spend gems on tokens to get the Flail when I remembered that I can get tokens from a Steel Crate. So I rolled for 10 crates, got 48 tokens; and the Flail (as a rare).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Wow!  Congratulations on unlocking Red Alert.

With my luck, if it were me, I’d just get a L16 Overpower on Bumblebee, lol.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So yeah, that Dark Star Saber is a complete fail.

I decided to do a Spark Run last night equipping UM with Dark Star and Fez instead of Flail and Armada.

Absolutely terrible.  The only thing it seems to be good at doing is one-shotting the flying pigs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos

If the new character is available as a buddy you can get it thru Gold Crates

Huh, never knew that. Where did you learn that info anyway?

@optimuspig

Absolutely terrible. The only thing it seems to be good at doing is one-shotting the flying pigs.

Isn’t that a good thing in Spark Run? Most of my runs end due to those pesky flying pigs.

@asen
    In terms of total I wasted many gems. I don’t even know how many. Just LOTS. I like this system because it does have its merits (You can get overpower the cheapest along with getting a chance at getting new characters which I have to say the chances are pretty great) but also hate it because of its flaws (ESPECIALLY that “Limit Reached” message. God I hate that.)
    I also opened about 10 gold crates and got some upgraded accessories for Red Alert:
    Screenshot_20170921-221804.png
    Screenshot_20170921-221811.png
    Screenshot_20170921-221817.png
    Screenshot_20170921-221845.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

But useless at taking down mass targets, which is what you need to do to score well in the Spark run.  Need acid rounds.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I spend 2×1900 gems for the golden crates and i didn’t get the Red Alert so i gave up spending gems on them. and now i am with 29445 gems. But i gained around 3200 sparks from those golden crates and i have one more overpowered bot Ratchet at lvl 16 and i unlocked many of the accessories that if i would add them it would cost double the gems that i spend in two runs of golden crates.

I hope the new event that will start in a few hours won’t be with the new bot.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam I thought you quit this game…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i thought that i should give one shoot with those crates and new updates that was done. But i am not so satisfied. Cheater still are here at the events not many things changed in the events also there some other backwards that i saw at this versions.
    Also i will have a chance to spend those useless coins of mine. And i see that the Goldbrick ene/con is been nerfedit don’t give the old multiply of 3x of money.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

With UM’s Medallion, his reload rate is actually noticeable. He died in today’s spark run in zone 3 due to the flying pigs that seem to be somewhat resistant to his gravity pull, but he’s close to getting almost likeable again.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer What items are need for upgrade to level 15 for Red Alert?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Autocogs. :)

Has no one, except me, noticed that the crates are allowing us to be able to unlock the Halloween hats? I remember somebody saying in one of there previous posts (don’t remember which forum topic, though) that the holiday (Halloween, Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc.) hats cannot be unlocked/upgraded with the crates. Well, it appears that that somebody is wrong since I unlocked several Halloween hats just from the steel crates alone, and, based on the pics from the posts above mine, I’m not the only to unlock these Halloween hats.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@jimmy-necessary Whoever said that is not wrong. Sabers, Halloween Hats, Christmas Hats, Chinese New Year Hats are unobtainable and not upgradeable thru crates before v.1.30.4.10 (implemented yesterday).

Red Alert is good but it needs higher fire rate buff (has Pistol +10% fire rate). Can destroy pile of blocks with some stone blocks leftover (a second shot will do). Can kill pigs but has problem with swarm of pigs because of its low fire rate.

Halloween Accessories are now obtainable and upgradeable thru crates.

Up to Level 6 (+25% Damage) then Level 7 +8% of Defense/Vehicle Time/Transform Power

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab I am still missing Chinese, Christmas and Sabers. Even though I have opened so many crates, I am still not getting any of these. I still haven’t got Optimus Prime’s Star Saber.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer As of now Halloween Accessories only but you can expect Christmas accessories to be obtainable thru Crates soon. The Sabers I’m pertaining are the Star Saber (Optimus) and Dark Star Saber (Dark Megatron, Ultimate Megatron-thru glitch/Bludgeoneo event).

*corrected

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab Yes, I am still missing the Star Saber (I know I won’t be getting the Dark Saber now since that Dark Megatron glitch won’t be happening from a crate unless they want him to have a saber).

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Only available to Dark Megatron through a glitch? I don’t understand. The event that introduced the sabers had it available to Dark Megatron. There was a glitch in the first few hours of that event where if you bought it it would unlock for Ultimate Megatron instead but they fixed it. So before this event you could say the Dark Saber was only available to Ultimate Megatron through a glitch but I not sure how that could be said about either now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bludgeoneo – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.