Bad Cop – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bad Cop – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 127 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I did that too yesterday. I was in second until 2 hours before the end, and I managed to surpass the first place. But he didn’t quit, he continued recharging until he reached me. I spent many gems for nothing. I will only spend that amount of gems again if my opponent don’t have time to react.

Traveler
    @traveler

Same happened to me yesterday as well.  Made 3 recharges at the end to try for first, but ran out of time.  At that point, with a minute left, I was second.  Ended up fourth!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

Since it was already brought up,

Here is my screen grab from day 1, 10 minutes in.

Thank you@Endy for scoring 4 BILLION in 10 minutes!

Screenshot_2017-06-22-20-08-47.png

Then today I started many hours later, guess who has number 1 with no chance of me getting close

Screenshot_2017-06-27-06-46-52.png

It is one thing for players to cheat using sparks, but still give otbers a chance.

This person is the worst of the cheaters.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@eugene-alex

Did you report this to Rovio?

I’m surprised they’re still allowing this guy to play.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Had kind of an interesting afternoon.

Earlier today I went BP-BP in two consecutive runs.

And just now, my last three runs went BP-Unicron-BP.

Not bad, but still not nearly enough to catch #1, who’s currently sitting at 150K points.

@eugene-alex Using sparks to promote your Transformers doesn’t count as cheating. It is so players can earn bonus points in Events and the Spark Run. A true cheater, in the case of this game, is someone who is trying to hack into the game and change it to selfishly benefit themselves instead of the hard working players. Which is clearly what this Endy person is doing.

@optimuspig Rovio/Exient may not be able to stop this Endy person from playing until they make the next game update available.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They just need to block that player on the server side.  No app update required.

It’s possible that this Endy person may have found a way to hack the server itself instead of just the game, and that’s why he/she hasn’t been blocked yet. Either that or he/she works for Rovio/Exient.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

No I haven’t directly reported it to Rovio, but I have tagged Rovio employees on other pages about this.

If Endy works for Rovio that would be real cause to tick players off by preventing them from earning rewards fairly.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 6,the final day, is WMTs. Based on prior events, they should be worth 75 point each. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I missed the last hour of the event yesterday. I got distracted and completely forgotten about the time. I was second the last time I played, with chances to reach first, but I fell into the 5th position. Also, if I had one more recharge, I would reach 100k points which would give me another 250 tokens. That costed me 450 tokens in total.

At least I could get Barricade after a few rounds of the new day of competition. The rest of the event is to gather tokens for the accessories for the other bot. I don’t expect much, because there are many purple promoted bots in my group today.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

New Accessories for Goldbite GrimLock

Head: Top Hat, 10% Damage, 1000 Gems
    Eyewear: Monocle, 10% Weapon Cooldown, 1000 Gems

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Interesting. The top hat and monocle were accessories that where there at the beginning of the game but then they and a few others were removed for some unknown reason. Nice to have them back. Plus Goldbite Grimlock was excessively lacking in accessories with only one useless vehicle time accessory. Pretty much confirms what the next event will be too.

ED209
    @ed209

I managed to get barricade yesterday so can take today easy or try to work to get some sparks.

My tf collection is now complete again

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@ed209 Don’t forget the coins. They’ll be useful “soon.” :)

ED209
    @ed209

@millforce2k of course, what was I thinking. I shall get them too and add it to the 58 million coins i already have :)

Is anyone else having problems right now with the game not loading?

I’m down to the last ten minutes, but the game won’t load, it has been like this for past hour.

Asen_77
    @asen

Ok, done with this event. 9860 tokens earned at this event, so finally got the Cop with 70 Gems spend for tokens at the end. Welcome on board Cop ?

UPDATE: The game finally loaded for me, but it cost me half an hour that I could have spend on trying to improve my score. Now it is going to cost me at least 100 gems more than I wanted to spend in order to unlock Barricade, which I have the gems to spend, but I’m not happy about it. I’m not sure if I should wait until I can get more tokens from the Daily Task Panel, or if I should just go ahead and unlock Barricade now and save those tokens for the next event, or what I should do.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Asen_77
    @asen

From the daily events you will get 60-80 tokens max. Do you think is worth to wait? And there is nothing for sure about that amount. Last days I get only 40 tokens. If I were you, I will spend the gems and get the cop now. Just save these tokens for the next event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@jimmy-necessary

I would wait. If you get 40 tokens, you wil save 20 gems. If you spend gems now, you are not sure if the tokens will be useful, since you don’t know what will be offered in the next event.

I also want some advice. I could reach in first place in the last day, and I have now 2070 tokens. I have the option to buy all accessories for Barricade right now (2000 tokens), or I can use the tokens to buy all items for Lockdown (1700 tokens).  The spare tokens I can use to buy some sparks with the help of the daily challenge on the next day. Also, as a third option, I could mix the accessories, and acquire one for barricade and the cheap ones for lockdown (2050 tokens total).

Which option is the better? I’m affraid that it may take a long time for the Barricade accessories to be available again.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@jimmy-necessary Wait. If you end up needing those gems in the next event it doesn’t matter if you use them now or then. You’ll be spending gems either way. But if you don’t wait and don’t need them later you’ll be spending gems needlessly now and the tokens will go to waste.

@ramonpontes
    Lockdown’s Energon Cube and Squawktalk should be your first priority. They both greatly increase his usefulness. The rest are just +damage/defence which, while good to get, aren’t anything special and can wait till a time there is nothing better to get. The Clips are in the same slot as the vastly superior Energon Cube so ignore it.

nykki
    @diamond72

I got up to about 5200 tokens..thought for sure the event was going to go through the rest of the week..no way am I paying $50 for a freaking character and I think I have most of the accessories from previous events..so aside from getting all the sparks available, most of my tokens are going to go to waste..sucks you can hit the coins purchases more than once, but you can only hit the sparks once. Once you get them that’s it. I have like over 40 million coins that are of no use unless your upgrading and most of my characters are at level 14 and 15 anyway

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bad Cop – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.