Bad Cop – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bad Cop – New Event

• New event is here 10000 tokens for Barricade or 110 euros for the bundle!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 127 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Six days and not enough sparks to adequately promote Scorponok. Going to skip the new bot and just get sparks and Hook for Lockdown.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The pricing for Squawktalk is messed up.

350 tokens (175 gems) in the Exchange, but 850 gems in the Barracks.

If you want it, suggest you grab it now before Rovio realizes the JARSU.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Yeah…not going to happen. 10k token in six days. Screw that. Scorponok was just as expensive and he’s the only one to be in the bonus squad. These token prices for brand new bots have been obscene. I wasn’t interested before so this wasn’t a big deal for me. I’ll grab the accessories for Lockdown and sparks. Nice and easy.

@optimuspig
    Nice catch on Sqwalktalk. I though he seemed cheap in the exchange compared to the barracks.  I’m going to grab him now.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Too bad there’s no way to arbitrage the pricing glitch, lol.

ED209
    @ed209

Could promote scroponok to full promotion level but don’t think it’s worth all the sparks as he isn’t a very good tf so just going to play as normal with 210 bonus and see what tokens I get at the end of the event. May get full 10k tokens or may need to use some gems for o too it up, so far on 11k gems

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Expected token levels for day 1, red blocks, are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

starscream
    @starscream

10,000 tokens? No thanks. Sparks only for this event, but with characters that unattainable why bother grinding for more sparks anyway.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I open the game to see how match is prizing the Bundle and my god! the are out of this world heavens saved me from keep playing this shit i have already missed many 2 bots and make with this one 3 since i stopped playing this shit.

I wish there was a hack tool to optain unlimited gems to unlock theme with hacked gems… this game is done for it…

Meh
    @mehh

For the second event in a row, the app crashes at startup. Will someone please fix this . It’s been two weeks !!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

They again screwed up this event.

1. The Top prize is shown as Bludgeon (or maybe that’s Brawl whatever) when he is not in the Token Exchange.

2. For whatever reason, whenever I tap the event menu, it directly takes me to the bot selection screen for starting a node instead of the usual menu where we see the Token Exchange button and Leaderboards button.

3. So I see an accessory for barricade called Rangefinder. Is that the same for Lockdown (as I missed that accessory)? How can I get that accessory for Lockdown now?

Asen_77
    @asen

Someone was tell before ” I loved blocks day in the desert … “. So I do too

IMG_0433.jpg

I will try for new bot. Hope to need small amount of tokens at the end of the event.

moi
    @moifirst

Sigh.
    Let’s call this event by the name and call it crashing cop.

Ugt2bekiddingme
    @ugt2bekiddingme

Really??? 6 hours in! This is parity??? ???

6 hours in...

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF is going on here???

After my initial four runs I had 5,200 points and was mired in 13th place, while #1 was already over 20,000.

I immediately recharged with gems, and after completing an additional four runs I was in 9th place with 12,000 points and #1 had over 30,000.

Twenty minutes later, I’m looking at the leaderboard, and #1 now has over 45,000?????

And I’m working with +210% bonus, too.

There’s no way I can be competitive in this.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Forgot to add that 6 out my first 8 runs were low scoring Pig City runs.  That certainly didn’t help matters.

ED209
    @ed209

I will not be finishing first today because they already have 159k and I’m just about to hit 50k tokens.

Joel
    @joel687

I am away at scout camp, so I can’t compete. That sucks, since I would at least love to get the accessories for Lockdown.

I have a Barricade bundle for $99.99 US Dollars for Barricade, one accessory, 30k sparks, and 3k gems. $100? Really!?!?

I will wait until we see Barricade again to get him

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

After an hour my first place is already over 93k, second has 53k and I’m back in 8th with 15k (five runs 240% bonus).

Edit: 20 minutes later 1st now has 135k 142k 152k.

ED209
    @ed209

I have just hit 60K, had a unicron run on desert node which gave me just over 10K points. 100K is 250 tokens and this is with 210% bonus

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, I just realized that spark levels now go up past +105%

That explains a lot.

Still not wasting my time on Sparkruns, though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Have unicron runs become more difficult?  I just can’t seem to kill him before Astrotrain arrives.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig That’s why I loved Ratchet. He never miss to kill Unicron no metter how many falling towers are at the level, or if he is hidden from mountains. Also he is doing great with Boss Pig. He is first that I will upgrate with sparks to 140. He is already 130%. If I want to grab the Cop I will have a lot non sleeping night next days.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How many hits can Ratchet take from falling monoliths before dying?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m currently in 6th place, and haven’t reloaded yet. I could reach 50k points, so I already get 1.000 tokens before the final prize is offered.

I have UM with 140% and EG with 130%. It is a good team, and UM is still very good in block days. Fortunately, with those two bots, I can manage to defeat boss pig and Unicron if they show up.

I will try to get Barricade. I’m missing all the accessories for lockdown, but I prefer a new bot than accessories for a bot that I don’t use. I entered in the first half hour of the competition, and my group is very tough, but I’m doing well. I usually enter when about 2 or 3 hours have passed.

I’m prepared to use a lot of gems in this competition. In this first day I expect at least three recharges to reach the 100.000 points threshold. It will be worth 250 tokens for 70 gems, which is good enough, and maybe I will get a better position in the leaderboard.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bad Cop – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.