Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Don’t mention it. :)

@smwforever45
    So at M60, the stats may either get a slight decrease or a slight increase if they opt to make the coding a bit easy on themselves.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    There were more notifications than that. I got an FE from you for borrowing my bird, but none for the FE request. I guess you were just a bit late (since there’s a maximum of 5 each day).

@datguygamer

Yeah.
    I did some further calculations; if Rovio wanted to keep the stats at M60 the exact same as the old M15, the increase per rank would need to be a bit less than 2.2874%. Doesn’t seem like something they would do. XD

I expect 2%, which will be a nice round number, but mean a slight decrease in power for all of us.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 And given the track record of Rovio, they will keep it at 2%.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@metztli013
    Quit grinding. You are putting me to shame. Lol

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Is arena broken now? My power is over 2k and all my opponents (and I mean all of them) are like 1.5k which I easily obliterate. What happened? :O

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

@jacek-jedrzejowski

My experience is exactly the opposite. Since mid-day yesterday, every single arena opponent has been 50+ levels above me. Early in the day, I was able to meet my objectives. After mid-day yesterday, I haven’t won a battle since!

Pointless
    @pointless

@jacek-jedrzejowski I am experiencing the same. All opponents are CG ones with mismatched Banners, but Birds have complete Sets. APN in the 1500-2000 range, where I am fielding ~2,100, dependent on my lineup.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @smwforever45 @bubbley
    And another nice losing of coinflips :) I had 14 lost coinflips in a row :D That should be 0,006% chance to happen :D If u remember, I had 12 lost coinflips in a row few days ago. And btw I had another 12 lost coinflips in a row today too. Oh, I had 4 Shrouded attacks in a row today too, this has 0,05% chance to happen :D I think that I am the master of bad luck or what :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc @datguygamer @bubbley and others:
    I have a crude theory.
    Maybe Rovio is messing around with each of us individually? They have the power to mess around with our save states, after all.
    I find it very hard to believe that a few persons here get all the bad luck and others enjoy their game like it should be. My emblems and the opponents’ emblems work fine. The coin toss goes towards more losses than wins but at least there’s an explanation for that.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @datguygamer @bubbley
    Yeah :) I wrote alot of tickets to Rovio complaining on coinflips etc. :) Losing 3-7 coinflips in row is normal thing for me :) I will write u here all my coinflips in this week (my usual summary) tomorrow.
    BTW. If Rovio intentionally crippled my coinflip to punish me that I dare to complain, I dont care :) I have my Last Will setup where coinflip results mean almost nothing :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@jacek-jedrzejowski @pointless
    I’ve gotten CG opponents all day. I can’t lose.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc @smwforever45 I don’t think they would do that purposefully, otherwise it would ruin their reputation.

What I think IS the possibility though. See, when people send them tickets all throughout the month, rather than fixing the game itself, what they do is change around stuff in player profiles to fix the issue as it would make things faster and easier. However, doing this causes other effects to occur and they don’t notice that due to so many requests. Thus, it causes different experiences among different players.

As an example, I never sent them a toss related mail, so they never messed with my toss settings and thus last day I tried to experiment and I won 5 out of 6 tosses with Cheater and 4 out of 6 without it. So my tosses are better since they never tried to “fix” it in the first place.

DD
    @toolow

@jacek-jedrzejowski @e5c4p3artist @pointless @dallasreds
    I have CG opponents too but like @e5c4p3artist they are significantly stronger than before; occasionally, even one hit can take out my Chuck.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer @smwforever45 @kennymcc I have never complained about the coin toss but I almost never win it. I will count next week. I have complained a great deal about cheats yet I am constantly placed in leagues with them. There are at least 3 in my league this week.

I find it hard to believe that they single out individuals to punish but it sure feels like it.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer @smwforever45 @kennymcc @bubbley I don’t think we can prove that the coin toss is biased against players on our end. All we can say the most is that it appears so. The odds may be highly unlikely but not impossible.

@bubbley
    I sympathize with you ending up in ‘cheater’ league and losing coin toss. In my case, I also have to put up with OP CG opponents while others seems to be getting easier ones. Hopefully, you’re not getting that as well.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@DD thank you for the sympathy. My CG opponents are all 60/15 with full set weapons but not set banners. Since all my birds are also 60/15 I have not found them difficult but last time when we played CG opponents at the beginning of the season mine were all 61/15. This time they are less powerful than before.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @datguygamer @bubbley
    I found another strange thing. When I face team with Cheater’s set and I win the coinflip, the coinflip is not revesed by that Cheater’s set quite often (aprox. 70% not reversed, 30% reversed). Your experience?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc @smwforever45 @datguygamer I don’t use the Cheater Set but because I had some time this morning I played 35 games. I won the toss 5 times and lost 30.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    OMG :-o Your coinflip seems to be really broken.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I had an experience where my set and the opponent’s set kept on changing the toss back and forth and it crashed the game soon after. :P

@bubbley
    I understand to loose tosses AND get placed in a board with cheaters. Are they cheating now or playing fair? What do you feel?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well @toolow, our Kenny-chan has sent Rovio numerous emails regarding his toss experiences and each time Rovio has said it’s okay on their side.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer If Rovio can disclose how the coin toss result is obtained, perhaps we might be able to gain some understanding. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are using some standard implementation of a pseudo random number generator which can produce highly unfavourable outcome. May be they should implement a deterministic one with uniform distribution but random sequence to give players a sense of fairness.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer there are 3 known cheats. Sakis who was reset last week shortly before it ended. So he is a last minute cheat. Stakis who cheated to make a huge jump yesterday and I am sure will jump again today. He is a weekend cheat. Rus who cheated for several days at the beginning of the week. He is now behind. I expect him to jump again today.

We still have time for someone else to reveal themselves. So who knows.

Cheats all have different styles I am getting to know them all.

@kennymcc
    yes I wasn’t joking when I said I rarely win a toss.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @toolow
    Yeah :) And I think that Rovio support never confirmed that it should be 50/50 (not sure about that, maybe I am wrong). They always told me what @datguygamer just wrote :) And I asked them directly: “Is the coinflip should be 50/50 for all players?” And I got no direct answer to that :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have been complaining about the coin toss towards Rovio three or four times I guess. My win ratio is roughly 40%, and that is without Cheater.
    The Cheater set has always worked wonderfully when I used it; just as advertised, it turned around half of my losses. Sometimes it seemed more, sometimes it seemed less, but it would average out on 50%.

@datguygamer

HUH? If both have the Cheater set they can keep turning the coin toss around?
    I have been in some situations like this but if I lost the toss then only I could turn it around, and if I won the toss then only the opponent could turn it around. I never saw both teams throwing rigged coins at each other O.O

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.