ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast Well I will contact rovio to restore my score in the multiplayer.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto … spot ready go go go!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18

We’ve officially added @alcusto back to the team tonight ;) This puts us to 10 AB Nest racers again. @grimmjow still can claim his spot back should he answer the forum or @nacho18 indicating his desire to do so.

On deck for next spot is @espejo123. He’s patiently waiting some fixes to his account and we’ll bring forward an opportunity to him to join us soon.

Happy driving everyone!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast & @wazemank so I stumbled upon something today when I went to check the weekly challenge. I was on a slower 3g connection and went straight to the weekly challenge as soon as I opened AB and it had me listed as #1 long enough to claim the prize of a free kart also. I’m guessing the app didn’t have enough time to connect to your accounts and realize I should’ve got 3rd and a 3rd place prize. Beginner’s luck?

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast Good news! Rovio was able to restote my score in the multiplayer, now I have 33340 eggs. I received this reply:

Hola Victor:
    Que bien que nos haya comunicado sobre su problema, estamos muy preocupados acerca de la seguridad de su cuenta. Hemos restablecido su puntuación en el modo multijugador.
    Le daremos 1000 gemas por ser una persona honesta y a la que le gusta jugar limpio sin trampas. También estamos trabajando para detener a esos tramposos desarrollando una herramienta que los pueda detectar y eliminar. Trataremos de protegerlo de los hackers siempre. Un saludo, me despido de usted:

Diana

With translation:

Hi Victor:
    It is good that we have communicated about your problems, we are very concerned about the security of your account. We’ve reset your score in multiplayer.
    We will give you 1,000 gems to be an honest person and likes to play clean without cheating. We are also working to stop these cheaters developing a tool that can detect and remove also trying to protect you from hackers. See you later:

Diana

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto thx for all your lucky boxes!!! how come i see double of you at the multiplayer???

agree with @dbkraemer on how to restart properly if crash!!!

@janmej
    i told nadir about the 3 in a row all power up problem… they agree is a bug… bcoz i mention win 5 in a row does not have this problem… i am compensated with 1200 gems… guess have to wait for their latest update…

as for the rest @wazemank @phoenix6 @nacho18 @ABGoFast.. i still cant play multiplayer races easily!!! it is either hanged!!!! OR sub zero which will not load properly or crash mid way!!!

happy racing!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @espejo123 hope to see you in the team!!

platium
    @platium

hi all

some tips…

further to add… at the pre race screen… sometime you can get extra special power for free by watching the video!!

but if you already have a FREE USE SPECIAL POWER… do not bother to watch the video… it will use your free power up as first usage… notice the word “FREE” instead of “EXTRA”!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18

@espejo123

— Very good news. We’ll do our best to add you. I’ll be headed to work in 1 hour. If you’re awake, we can attempt to add you to team now. Post something here saying your ready to join the team. Otherwise, I’ll post another message when I get home for evening and we can try then.
    — The team is a public team. Therefore, when I remove one of the ten team members, the replacement spot is open to all gamers. We will want to time it so you get the open spot without someone else grabbing it first.

@all
    @dbkraemer has volunteered one of his spots on our roster to give Victor a shot. We’ll try to add him and give it a go!

Cheers

Arus73
    @alcusto

@All
    I’m back into my Team and I love it! Thanks to @abgofast to allow me back in.

@platium
    you see a double of me because you will recall I’m experiencing a dreadful driving licence duplication bug thanks to Rovio. The racer with 13391 eggs is inactive and I’m unable to take control of him. I’m pushing Rovio to transfer those eggs to my active account or to tweak the number of my eggs so that I can be restored my real eggs achievement.
    I sent them a photo showing the two Alfredos to prove the bug. Will see what they can do.

I see almost all of your ghosts use the accelerator power-up. This makes extremely easy to get 1-2-3 win but extremely hard for me to get a 1st place trophy. Given we race dummy cheaters I don’t expect it necessary to use power-ups or not?

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

I finally got a response back from Rovio on lost karts/progress. Pretty much same as what @wazemank and @janmej reported.

Hello Jason,

and thanks for contacting us. I apologize for the late reply.

I’m terribly sorry the game is causing trouble! We made some changes in the order of karts and this caused certain karts get downgraded or disappear completely. We will hopefully get this fixed and your carts returned to you in the future updates but in the meanwhile, we are sending you 1200 gems to make it up to you. You need to accept the gems by opening and approving the latest message in the mail box on the main menu of the game.

If any of the episodes in your game seems as a new available content, please purchase a kart in the episode in question by using gems or coins and you will be able to get your progress back.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Essi
    Rovio Support Team

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast I´am ready to join, tell me if you also are ready.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto Weeks ago I was teasing the guys about their use of PUs. I think you race with the ghosts from that particular week when we had our internal team challenge or maybe from that week when we took 1st place and we had to face tougher opponents.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hola @espejo123 entra a el juego. Ve y checa si Ya ESTA disponible tu lugar y SI no ESTA todabia abiero el lugar dile a @abgofast que Ya LO puedes ocupar , okay. Y BIENVENIDO AL EQUIPO.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@nacho18 Bien nacho muchas gracias por apoyarme. ABGOFAST tell me that he will open the team when he get home tonight. Muchas gracias @nacho18 @abgofast

janmej
    @janmej

@espejo123 welcome, team mate!

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@janmej I will join tonight when ABGOFAST get home.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@espejo123 – ready to join? Spot is open. I will watch for you name and 30,000 eggs

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast I have joined to your team!

waze
    @wazemank

@dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @platium @nacho18

@abgofast
    , No, I haven’t unfriended you, trying to beat you in the weeklys is a challenge in itself. And don’t worry, who does not like to win? :) Curiously, same thing @phoenix6 comments has happened to me: slow 3g connection and go to the weekly as soon as opening AB Go… Bingo, 1st prize (it should be 2nd) and 28 gems for me. So, maybe it’s some kind of bug and we can take advantage in the coming weeklys.

Bienvenido al equipo @espejo123, wellcome to the best ABGo team in the world. You are playing on Android, aren’t you? If you have a facebook account, add me and we can have some additional fun in the weekly tournaments.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Welcome to the team @espejo123! Looking forward to racing with you.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

After much “too do” on getting his account fix, we’ve had the fortune to add Victor from Peru (Android user) aka Elespejo aka @espejo123 … many of you already quick to welcome him aboard!

Victor,
    Once all the technical problems are behind us, we like to have team challenges to which the winner(s) get special titles. Also, as Android user, I’ll send you my facebook info so you can join as friends and compete against me and any of the other Android users on our team (@wazemank @phoenix6 and @alcusto)

So here’s the ABGOFAST team (in order of them joining me):

ABGOFAST aka @abgofast aka Mike – M – From Canada – Android

Alfredo aka @alcusto aka Champion of Challenges – M – From Monaco with strong ties to Italy – Android (you’ll see him twice on the team as the Alfredo with 13,391 eggs is frozen as he describes in a few posts above)

dbkramer aka Abe_Goracer aka @dbkraemer aka Doug – M – From USA – iOS

Platium aka @platium aka Wai Kim – M – From Singapore – iOS

Nacho18 aka @nacho18 aka Ignacio – M – In USA with strong ties to Mexico – iOS

Janmej aka @janmej aka Jane aka Queen of Multiplayer – F – From Denmark – iOS –
    special shout out to little @janmej (Jane’s toddler who gets to launch the special powers when they race together :)

Phoenix aka @phoenix6 aka Jason aka Grand Master Racer – M – From Wisconsin, USA – Android

Wazemank aka @wazemank aka Waze Birds – M – A post on here once said “Hi from Spain” but facebook says London, England so I’m not really sure whether this Waze Bird flies between the two spots and calls this home!

Racers that aren’t on the 10 right now on reserve but are ABGOFAST teammates for life:

GrimmJow aka @grimmjow aka Gaetan – M – From France – iOS … status unknown
    Pit stop due to “duo identity” bug. Racer recently was removed off the team. Not sure if he left us or Rovio removed due to the bug. Awaiting his post.

JohnS aka @angryde aka John – M – From Australia living in Germany – iOS
    Long term injury. Worst case without a successful restore from Rovio. He lost 100% of gaming results. I still leave hope that he will rejoin us someday. We miss his humorous “angry road rage rants” and sort of consider him a brother from another mother as our humor is very similar!)

Philly aka @philhayler aka Phil – M – United Kingdom – iOS
    Was very active forum member on single player challenges. Didn’t get into the team multi-player but as my primary rival for number of challenges completed, he’s welcome back anytime he wishes

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hola . @espejo123 . Welcome to the best Team Multiplayer . We are very legit . Not cheaters.
    Strong team Multiculcural and Diversity team. You are into on a new Endeavors to date enjoy . If you want to add me on this site angrybirdsnest just let me know my user name is like here nacho18. So we can talk in private messages on Spanish Lenguage okay..
    Know Go!in Fast.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18 @espejo123

Hey team! Get a load of this picture … it was bound to happen!

Confirming recent news reports that the dynamic racing duo of DBKraemer and Abe_Goracer have gone their separate ways, today’s race confirms the rumors

DBK has joined the Heise Reder team and was matched up vs Abe_Goracer of ABGOFAST!

Here is the matchup teaser!
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/12576/

The most important question …. who wins???? any guesses???

See result (drumroll)
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/12577/

There was never a doubt?
    I win! but who took the rest of the podium 2nd and 3rd…
    lol….appears we kept the right guy on our side as Abe defeats DBK by one spot

DBK has started a feud with Phoenix! He landed square on his head causing him “mechanical problems” on his normally “top 3” result … wtf 6th place … damn you DBK … Phoenix is waiting in the parking lot for ya!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.