ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast ahahah so fun my friend!! You are really awesome!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium, @wazemank, @ABGoFast

First order of business: Thank you
    Team, thank you all, I couldn’t have won Grand Master Racer without your help…no seriously a good number of my GEs were really earned by you guys (and gal)…I just happened to be along for the ride. Also congrats to @alcusto for being the Champion of Challenges! You put up some very impressive numbers!

Second order: Team logo
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/phoenix6/album/picture/12094/
    Now isn’t this a lot better than those ugly, stinky red stockings @ABGoFast found on some street in Boston? Now you guys will feel the joy of racing under the banner of a more legendary and distinguished team (with an added bonus of some stylish phoenix flames)! ;)

Third order: Next Challenge
    I have thought long and hard about the next challenge week and have settled on the racer with the MOST TROPHIES!!! That’s right…the person with the most first place finishes will win this challenge. I chose this because I feel like it would be the fairest for those with tech issues and are racing on other, not as skilled, teams and the number of trophies each person has can be tracked on the app itself (although I no @nacho18 will still be at a disadvantage with the Subzero issues). The Champion of Challenges will of course add his challenge as well. @ABGoFast I will leave it to you on when you want to officially wave the green flag to start the races for the week and if you want me to track everyone’s numbers or if you are willing to take that on again.

Final order: The tease
    Be on a lookout for a separate post shortly!

Oh and GO PACK GO!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium, @wazemank, @phoenix6

Grand Master Racer, ABgofast is a man of his word. Cant help but think this logo is a tease at my expense too :) This is the most painful logo update ever but you’ll see the photo in use. One question…how ’bout dem Bills?

This week is your challenge to us. So that means you’re the man to wave the green flag and track all stats. I like your trophies idea as you can get everyone’s current result off the license plate. Might have been willing to track this but that logo sealed your fate haha

You also get to pick the rewards for the winner (s) at your discretion. Winner take all, top 3 or some other grouping of your choice.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

So I took some discretion and decided to not pick on some of my teammates who are badly shackled with various tech issues but instead on the person with the lowest GEs and had a relatively fair shot at competing. That’s right @platium this is for you!

I missed racing with you…where were you…it’s almost like you were off thinking about a whole different universe. Maybe its because you were tired off everyone else smashing on you at the races you had to go off and be a hermit in some other world and pop some pigs to feel better. That’s ok though even if you were racing all you would’ve seen were my wheels spinning so fiery fast at the starting line you would’ve been left behind blinded by all the smoke and coughing on my ashes. And what’s with this name platium anyways? I can’t even type it out here without the forum autocorrecting it to platinum. Is it supposed to be a play on platinum…you know the “dense” and “highly unreactive” metal because if so it is very suiting. Oh and your momma is so…

Ok Ok I’m going to end it there before I get any more carried away. :)

Hope I wasn’t too hard on ya but you seem like the type of person who can handle it. Hope to see you out there racing more this week. The reward should be well worth it for you this week if you have the drive to go for it…just waiting on @alcusto for his challenge idea before revealing everything.

platium
    @platium

@phoenix6

I AM ANGRY… ANGRY BIRD!!! I am going to play ANGRY BIRDS now!!!

hahah… i can take this joke no problem…

I wanted to spell platinum for my very 1st email back in 96… but somehow miss the “n”!!! I still remember I was looking at Madonna Platinum Sales…

Still trying HARD to hit my 20k GE!!!

Btw, now @abgofast is a leaf user…. haha.. FAST in AIR now!!!

See you soon!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello team: @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @wazemank @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 and @grimmjow .

Know I can’t play the Game : on first page : there are 2 icons one for Challenges and one for Team Multiplayer . This last one I am touching many times and goes kinda Freze Apeears a very old Whatch like crystal with inside earth then mobbing up and down and never stop ” doesn’t go to next Page. I did Restart and Rooboting several times and can’t Race Team MultyPlayer …!!! Are you Guys Having that problem !!! Too!!! I am unhappy with this Situation . I Got an Other Bug .!!! Or what!!!!

Please help!!!!!! Can’t Race anymore!!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 poor my amigo! The game freeze at the start of the multiplayer page also happens to me sometimes, but I can solve it by simply restarting the game. I also noted that the stronger the internet signal the lowest is the probability of game freeze.

Arus73
    @alcusto

GRAND MASTER RACER, I’m afraid but I cannot take part in the MOST TROPHIES challenge.
    That’s because I’m playing with two devices with two different game versions (1.4.3 and 1.5.2). I explained this sometime ago in a post that I took the decision not to upgrade one of the two devices’ game because I disliked some of Rovio’s changes in the latest game version. By playing the two game versions I could take advantage of both games’ strengths.

However, because of this, whenever I shift from game 1.5.2 to game 1.4.3 and then back, my trophies’ counter resets to the time when I made the last update. At that time I had 990 trophies. If I play in 1.5.2 and add 100 trophies and then I shift to 1.4.3, when I synchronize to 1.5.2 I find my trophies’ counter back to 990.

So, the only solution for me, if I want to participate at the challenge is for you to believe at my results when playing game 1.5.2 even if these are resetted.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi Team, as CHAMPION OF CHALLENGES I have to think about a new challenge for the team but it is not easy at all after the most GE and most trophies had been picked up.
    The most wins in a particular track is not, in my view, really fair because the choice of the track is totally without control.
    How about the most consecutive 1st place results?

We all trust each other and will believe in the reported results as this cannot be checked in any way.

janmej
    @janmej

@platium haaha, I love your little anecdote about your name! Madonna, ’96, first email. What a classic.

Which brings me to a question for @wazemank, mind you it’s a dead cool name, but what is it? And how did you think of it?

@phoenix6
    , Grand Master Racer, and @alcusto, Champion of Challenges Great new challenges! Now tell me, what’s the prize for winning?

Grand Master R, that logo…. oh my, I almost feel for our captain today @AbGoFast even though I don’t get your sports references.

Champion of Challenges, maybe you could count every 5 wins? 5 wins=trophy

@nacho18
    Oh no, another bug. I’ve been struggling alot with a spinning hour glass, but restarting always seems to help me.

@ABGoFast
    , @platium, @phoenix6, @alcusto, @wazemank, @dbkraemer, @nacho18, @grimmjow

Any tips on how to overcome the ice cones in the weekly challenge, please? I’m always maybe 1/10 of the bar short before the descend, and the opponents are rather fast too. What to do?

janmej
    @janmej

btw way @phoenix6, GMR, you’re an absolute stunner in stunt. If you’d ever be able to get a hold of the hog rod L4, you’d be lethal.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : my Gane Remaing the Same : the Glass like old watch is moving down and up and never stop and get direction to the next Page . I thing so I get an other bug …!!! This is worse : !!! I can’t Race Team MultyPlayer anymore : I fell so Frustated and sad.!! I was very slow .!!! Know I can’t do anything. To help with a few GE’s .!! I’ll write ROVIO when I have Chance.!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej I thought that 1 win (1st place) = 1 trophy or at least this is how it is counted in the driver’s licence. Considering my bug, I will do the count myself without relying on the automatic driver’s licence count as it is affected by the resetting bug. Maybe the prize for winning might be the same as it was decided for the 1st weekly challenge. I have no clue.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium, @wazemank, @ABGoFast

Team, in case any of you are wondering I was going to start the next challenge week at 10:00pm CT (4:00am GMT). You all know the two challenges but that’s when I’ll be collecting trophy counts for those of you I can (others will have to let me know what they are at) and sending out the official message.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6
    ,@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium,
     @wazemank

So the two challenges are: Most trophies and most consecutive wins?

I have ability to take a picture of the app from my phone. If I get hot streak and pull off a lot of consecutive wins. I will give photo evidence. Heck we all love bragging rights ;)

Reality is the consecutive wins challenge is a hard one! I wont be as happy being a wingman for those of you excelling on certain tracks. Team racing takes a bit of a break but i like the competition amongst us.

Are we allowed to use leaf blower power up to earn these challenges? I assume the ‘win by any means necessary’ rule applies :)))

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej The story of my nickname: Wazemank was a successful TV comedy show a few years ago. I loved it and did not think very much when I register in ABNEST. Although today I prefer wazemank.

@platium
    congrats for those 20,000 GEs.

@abgofast
    Very nice logo! :)

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank I goggled it and it seems it’s also some sort of social network for drivers sharing road information now, curiously enough.

@ABGofast
    I’ll wait and see how the next days will play out before I may find it necessary with those PUs…

@alcusto
    you’re right about; 1 win=1 trophy. I mistook @phoenix6 and thought we were supposed to count number of gifts won.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6,@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium,

@wazemank

Stelllla! Stella! Stellllahhh! Major update to her game … I enjoyed the first update despite the “girly” flowers and “way to happy” music. This is new update is apparently taking components of Epic and Transformers while staying true to the original game by having you fling from a sling shot BUT

We have to keep racin’ two challenges … golden eggs to feed “the ABGOFAST Family” … guess there is only one thing left to do …. quit the day job!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6,@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium,

@wazemank

Okay….I somehow missed this earlier and apologize to you … @platium … 20,000! Drivers license 50 :) way to go!

As for our Champion of Challenges aka C.C.C.P (Critical Challenge Conquering Person) @alcusto …. I will lay the target for everyone … 7 wins in a row

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/12108/

@platium
    took me out on number 8 with a leaf blower and 2 chuck speed boosts on one of the rocky road tracks … he was finished quick!

UPDATE: on a new current 7 consecutive ’18 egger’ aka 1-2-3 team finishes. We’re dominating!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nacho18 Sorry man…I really do hope they come out with an update real soon that fixes all of your issues…love racing with you out there.

@ABGoFast
    your logo is looking even better than I thought it would. Don’t worry you’ll have a chance to get back at me if you win this week. :)

Champion of Challenges, @alcusto, of course you can still compete just keep track of your trophies on your own and let me know your progress. I’m pretty sure we all trust each other in using the honor system.

@janmej
    Thanks! I did actually just save up enough gems to buy the hog rod for stunt but ironically ran out of coins to upgrade past L3. Probably shouldn’t have wasted all of those upgrading carts I’m not even using…oh well I’ll have it soon…can’t wait!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 – yeah … I do admit the logo is growing on me a bit. The “G” is for my last name? Right? Lol. If you need a coin loans, I got 8,652,700 I can lend you. Just send me your banking info and I’ll transfer them to you. It would be cool to share these like the cupcakes. I’m also up to 2,500 gems.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @platium,

@wazemank

Alright team, as you know as GRAND MASTER RACER I am in charge of the next weekly challenge and as you’ve heard here are the two challenges.

1) Most trophies won in the week (1st place finishes)
    2) Most consecutive trophies won in the week

In order to keep this a winner take all system I will be scoring the challenges as such: for every one (1) trophy won in Challenge #1 will be worth one (1) trophy, the highest number of consecutive trophies for each racer won in Challenge #2 will be multiplied by five (5x), trophies earned in Challenge #1 & Challenge #2 will then be added together to come to the total for each racer.

REWARDS-MOST TOTAL TROPHIES
    1) Winner gets to pick the next week’s challenge for the team (not eligible to win).
    2) Winner will relieve previous weeks “GRAND MASTER RACER” of title and all must reference him/her as such.
    3) Winner gets to pick our team logo to which I will change my profile pic here to and @abgofast will be relieved of the duty (here is your chance for revenge).
    4) Winner gets to tease the current GRAND MASTER RACER – Limit one post! so make it a funny one (here is your chance for revenge @platinum)!
    5) Winner will be presented with the GOLDEN RACING KEY and earn eternal immortality (there is more to this last one that is TOP SECRET and I will only divulge details once the week is over and the winner declared).

I have decided to allow the use of PUs since everyone will be racing with ghosts potentially from the previous week where PUs could’ve been used. However, to be as fair as possible, I will ask that you do not use gems to buy extra SPs or PUs and to end the week with the same number of PUs as you started. This essentially means you can only use PUs or extra SPs you “earned” throughout the week (by watching ads or as gifts) and cannot buy your way to victory or use any horde you may be sitting on now. Again, I hold you all to be the honest racers I know you all are.

Obviously Challenge #2 will be based on team honesty but if you really want to prove your worth you can screenshot(s) your winning streak like @abgofast did above (even if his doesn’t count).

Champion of Challenges, @alcusto, or anyone else who has a Racer B like identity, again, keep just track of your trophies and honestly report back to me on your progress.

Below are the current trophy counts as of a few minutes ago:
    JANMEJ: 8748 Dang girl, that’s a lot of trophies!!
    ABGOFAST: 1979
    PHOENIX: 1372
    ALFREDO 1: 950
    PLATIUM: 787
    GRIMMJOW 1: 754
    ABE_GORACER: 530
    WAZE: 523
    DBKRAEMER: 264
    NACHO18: 159

NOW GET RACING AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

platium
    @platium

@abgofast, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6,

@wazemank

HOLA GRAND MASTER RACER… either you spell my name wrongly…. or i wonder who is platinum!!!!

PLATINUM… U BETTER SHOW YOURSELF!!! lol u better get 1 over GRAND MASTER RACER… because he is teasing u!!!!

but as for platium
    like abgofast says… i into stella now!!! distraction distraction!!!!

thanks to everyone who made my 20k EGGS possible… i enjly playing wingman now.. take corporal pig and knock birds/pigs out of their path!!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Haha, see @platium even the forum is teasing you with its auto correct. :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6,

@wazemank

Ouch! The Grand Master Racer has spoken and DQ’d my streak effort presumably because I started before his official announcement. No problem. Plan to beat the tar out of 7 anyway now that it’s worth 5 times the challenge points/trophies! Nice incentive on that one plus the 5 rewards are pretty sweet too. Sorry Stella! ABGOFAST is going to be a no show for our scheduled date … bragging rights on the line this week :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.