ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

hi @pba2014

yes it is still alot of gem. i clear most of my challenges when they were still using gold coins. is the past, i did mentioned a glitch, you can use the powerup for free, if your gold is between 100-1200 coins!!!

they patch this glitch now…

platium
    @platium

@nacho18

see if i can remember since i just did it 8 hours ago.

subzero, time boom +#6
    just pass it yesterday after 30+ try, i can see that i cleared 2600 obstacles (the first tick)!!!

hope i can describe properly.

when launch off, get to middle, NO LEFT OR RIGHT, hit the wall and you will be out of control.

next there is a ramp in the middle surrounded by ice. use the ramp at slightly to the right! youw will fly pass 4 obstacles and go through a few obstacles. by now you should pass about 15+ obstacles.

right about to see the ice, go right to skip the “3 leg” obstacles. then go left to go in between the obstacles,

next will be most tricky! it should be 2 obstacles in a straight line at the left. you need to do a slalom. just clear the first to the right by drifing and the 2nd to the left.

then go all the way right to clear another “3 legs”.

you should clear all now.

Race ch. #9 on mission ” Slight shot very close to any opponent”

My SON did it for me… may not work for all!!! he do a fast pull back and jump the gun!!! and i got it!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Sorry @platium. I give up. I did tried on both for several hours …!!! Can’t do it . I finished very tired not succes . Maybe I’ll try again but later. Neeed rest.

ani
    @ani22

@nacho18 I used King Pig to avoid obstacles. its special ability very helpful.

P.S. Dont forget not to upgrade your kart, challenges 14 on race n time bomb, you need to hv 3 karts!!

ani
    @ani22

i hvent played ABG for quite sometimes till this upgrades. @platium your records so amazing, nice job :)

About the new upgrades, I m so glad Rivio changes many impossible challenges possible like get rid off ‘get into the line without kart’ staffs or some track to avoid 10 stones obstables but hv only 8 on tracks and etc.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium; and @ani22 ..!!! I just got the ” Sligthshoot very close any opponent ” after that I got 3 more Challenges ; know I am trying on one mission calls break you own score ; kinda hard because I need to do more than 146 648 ; very close my last one was 144 000 .
    Know on ” Skip the first 40 obstacles I did my best 34 using King Pig ; it will take a while but maybe I’ll got it. I see something over here about Drivers they need to Be ” Very fresh ; all of them with 5 Races to go …!!! Their Perfomance are much better ” so..!!! Know I am at work and my drivers Resting !!! Tonight I’ll try again!!!

ani
    @ani22

@nacho18 Drift Drift and Drift, you ll make your score higher. And be prepared you ll see avoid the 1st 50 obstacles thereafter :)

platium
    @platium

Yes! Completed 720 Challenges!

http://angrybir.de/1l3rWwH
    http://angrybir.de/1l3s7YV

But there are still alot of bugs!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

WHAT’s A PIC’s : CONGRATULATIONS PLATIUM….. !!! You are the best driver on ABN.!!! You Achieve the biggest prize on Game Center .!!! Hope @birdleader or @amslimfordy will give you a prize too . For me you have A Big ” HURRAH AND APLAUSE. Log live to a big driver ..!!! Yes you..!!! @platium you are my hero.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

On sub-zero there is a set of challenges (round 8, I think):
    Overtake 2 racers without steering in a race
    Pick up 3 coins in the air in a race
    Closely miss 2 TNT boxes
    I got all 3 in my first run, AND FINISHED 1st, without steering. I aimed down the middle and didn’t even use any special powers!

waze
    @wazemank

Nice numbers @platium, unbelievable! Did you get it for free or with real money/telepods? Anyway, great numbers.

Since Rovio has fixed some bugs and erased some TICs in the last update, I’ve been able to get more challenges. I am in 483.

140 Seedway
    131 Rocky Road
    049 Air
    149 Stunt
    014 Subzero

My upgrading strategy was not good in the beginning, so now I’m stuck in many “win with 3 or 5 karts” and other difficult challenges. I have only 68 gems and will not spend real money to buy new karts, so I don’t think I’ll get much more challenges.

By the way, which is your total score? Has anyone got 9 million points?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @wazemank. Welcome to our Racetrack ( our Home ) . Frackally I was thinking you quit of the game ; but you didn’t abandoned at all. It’s good idea you are making more Gems . Are you playing every day Daily Events!!!
    I do ; I am making 20 gems per day : because I have Facebook account; do you!!!
    So my Progress it’s 382 . Seedway 96; Rocky Road 114; Air 57 ; Stunt 106 and Sub -Zero 19 .
    I have 1,548,000 Coins and 182 Gems…. So I am trying to collect more gems for try to pass some TIC’s .
    So the update over Sub-zero help me a lot I was 357 ; know I am very close 400 .

I have a question …!!! What you mean if anyone has 9 millions points.!!!!!

Later I’ll tell you my TIC’s and ; hope you can help me to pass some of them.!!!

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 I’m (still) here… :)

Yes, I’ve discovered Daily Events some days ago, a good chance to get gems. I’ve a FB account, so I hope to make 20 gems per day as you.

Regarding these 9 millions points… When you start the game and click on ‘head and stars’ button,

http://angrybir.de/1hFOBv4

you can see your total score:

http://angrybir.de/1jECCVm

I’m surprised that no one has yet commented on this issue. I play in an Android device. Maybe this total score cannot be seen in Apple devices, I don’t know.

Tell us your TICs; I’ll try to help you but I’m not sure if I can.

Some of my TICs are:
    -Seedway, track 1, Time Boom #27, Destroy more than 60% of the wooden obstavles.
    -Seedway, track 2, Time Boom #11, Closely miss 15 obstacles in a race
    -Rocky Road, track 1&2, Time Boom #11, idem
    -Rocky Road, track 2, Fruit Splat #16, Splat at least 30% of all fruit on the track
    -Air, track 1, Race #12, Score 135.000 points (I have 127.985).
    -Air, 7 challenges about drifting. Hate them.
    -SubZero, Time Boom #6, Avoid the first 40 obstacles
    -SubZero, Ice Splat #2, Use 10 Boost Pads –> IMPOSSIBLE because there is no boost pads.

platium
    @platium

hi @wazemank

I spend money on the toys vehicle! anyway i love collecting them and playing with my children! i have all the 13 series 1 vehicle, now waiting for series 2.

but i did not buy an in-app purchase.

now if i want to skip some challenges, i need 12 gems, i suppose i’ve accidentally use 2 times.

my points only 7,860,006. i try not to get maxium point because of the challenge “beat your score twice”!!! my stunt track 3 fruit splat the score is 254k at level 25! There is alot of points to beat!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @platium. How cone you got points !!!! You are playing on iPad !! Right !!! I thing points it’s only for Android Users !!!! Or even for IOS Users too.!!! I just checked out and I do not have that icon !!! If I should have !!! Where suppose to found it. I am kinda confusing . Just let me know what I can do to got it.!!!

platium
    @platium

Hi @nacho

Ipad also use iOS so has it. The picture is the same as wake pictures link.

Another bug I use all power up at seedway. That’s mean 4 power up x 3… And no ticks shows! Waste money. All take note!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium …!!! Wait a minute . I am playing on iPad too : but I am playing Like Guest …!!! Are you signed for sync.

Because I didn’t yet. It’s not that reason…!!! My iPad it’s 3G but it’s updated to the last 7.1……!!! You thing so I am missing something!!!!

And about your seedway Ch. 4. X3 I thing you need to replay know 4 x3+1 = 4. So fourth times.

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

i’m signed in, not as guest.

4 times is very expensive!!! is 4 power!!! not 3 power anymore!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

My first post on ABN. Fantastic site! Very impressive! Enjoy all the AB games but became avid ABGo player since game released….trying to advance withot spending real $$$ is is the REAL challenge of this game but have 763 challenges completed on Android / Samsung Galaxy S3 (public picture of ABGo home screen available on profile to prove it)

225 Seedway
    190 Rocky Road
    118 Air
    188 Stunt
    42 Sub Zero

Thought I was clever to skip with hard earned gems the Sub Zero: Ice Splat #2 … cause no boosts available as forum discusses but ran into another bug with this game … Ice Splat #8: “splat more bananas than other fruits” !!!! Seriously.

Given we all know “Sub Zero” release changed us from Fruit Splats to Dessert Splats, this challenge doesn’t seem to be programmed to conquer. Tried to hit more ice creams than other desserts but it didn’t give the desired check mark. No luck either when focus shifted to getting more yummy ice cream popsicle over the others. No luck on getting the check when more ice cream sandwiches were gather. Grrr! Bugs! Agh! At least my loyal bird racers had full stomach of treats by time I gave up! haha

C’mon Rovio! You’re better than this…we all know it and we all love your games…don’t give us a reason to leave you!

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast

welcome to the family!

do u have the physical toys? i do collect the toys and now is waiting for the series 2 toys!

let us know if you encounter any IMPOSSIBLE challenges or hard to complete challenges.

The boost pad and banana are impossible challenges. I wrote to rovio in the past. now i wait for others to write in.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @abgofast. Welcome to our RACETRACK .!!! Your racers looks really hotweels . 763 challenges done.!!! So far to achieve. Anyway here is an explanation about our challenges hard to pass.

TIC : The TIC’s are: Top Impossible Challenges. These guys are with Bugs on it or very impossible to pass.

HToP: the HToP are : Hard to Pass . They challenges kinda difficult ; but hard!! But very Possible to pass.

We do not want to push you to describe your challenges : that you were on the way to achieve them.
    But it will be good idea if you tell us : Which ones was or IMPOSSIBLE to pass or HARD to Pass.

Just tell us : if you want : by
    Episode .
    Track
    # Challenge.
    It will help us for Future plays or drives on our Racetracks.
    We like to share our Experiences . And hopefully. We’ll help you. With some of our daily activities on this Thrend .

Any 2 cents are welcome.
    And again @abgofast . Welcome to our Racetrack.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you : yesterday at Nigth time after I got my 20 gems : y was on reflection ; thinking how many days or months I need to play. For got a thousand of gems . 600 on a single month 6 000 on a 10 months !!!! What I can do with 6 K’s pass some TIC’s Challenges but not many…!!! I am 382 how long it will take to Reach 720. About 3 or 4 months; maybe more : With 60 000 gems maybe I can get the New Karts that cost 9000 by 5 it’s 45 000 that’s many years playing. I Agree with @chriss . Please see his today posting on Main or front page ; an thing about his comment . It’s good opinion . ROVIO it’s really out of control.

We have a chance on TELEPODS . I don’t have any …!!!! But I am thinking to got Series 1. Then after tested them maybe take Series 2 . I thing it’s more cheapest . HI @platium . You have TELEPODS ..!!!which ones you have and do you recommend them!!!!

For me maybe it’s easiest to got it . I live on San Francisco Ca. USA .!!! I thing there are near me some places to got it!!! PLEASE ALLOF YOU TALK TO. ME ABOUT. THIS SITUATION . Give your 2 cents.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hi @Nacho18 et al. — I played for a week when Go first released and then quit until the sub-zero and daily race came out, so I am way behind everyone else. I’m slowly reading through this forum, which has a lot of really excellent tips, but I’m only through page 1.

I have some questions, which may already have been answered, but would appreciate a repeat of the answer:
    * What causes the cost to skip challenges to increase? I’m still at 17 to skip. I haven’t skipped very many (maybe 2 or 3), and have only completed the race challenges. I don’t have stunt open yet, and obviously don’t have all the characters.
    * It seems to me that some challenges like collect 50 or 100 coins would be easier if you could hang way back, but when I try this I always catch up, even if I wait a long while and have the lowest cc in the race. Is there a way to do this? Or what’s the best strategy for collecting the really high numbers of coins?

Hey @Nacho18 — I didn’t realize you lived in San Francisco, CA! You live in my favorite city in the US, and we’re practically neighbors, at least by CA standards — I live in Los Angeles, which is a mere 5 hr drive down the 5.

Not sure where @Chris’ comment is. Will take a look, but a link would help.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Here’s the link to Chris’ comment.

Angry Birds Go Sub Zero Update Now Available!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @mvnla2. Unfortunately you don’t have opened yet Stunt ..!!! Exactly on stunt. Race Challenge ; you can got from 200 to 270 coins a race and at least one Gem. Per Race …!!! I have 1 600 420 coins and 226 gems my next skip it’s about To close to 200 Gems . I did to many skip …!!! But there are to many TIC’s to pass . If you want to skip : every time you do; cost 5 gems : if you pay 17 ; next will be 22 next 27 …!! So .. Each time you skip more gems you need to pay for: while you got the Stunt episode open: play Seedway Race track 1 as much you can do it ; even Rocky Road Race track 1 ; here you can do a lot coins.

Know about CC. Karts do not upgrade to max. Once you reach the minimun to race don’t do more than that. Example if the kart need 400 CC. And you are 370 CC. For next upgrade on Tace will be 380 CC. On time boom 390cc. And last for fruit splash 400cc. Not upgrade after that then maybe you kart on speed has 11 or 12 Bars you already upgrade to 400cc. Then you see that there are about 4 or even 5 more Bars to increase your Max. Stop it don’t do increase your speed any more . Because on many challenge you will need going not to fast.
    Same thing on acceleration, handling and strength . Some Players-drivers : always start to upgrade from top speed to down belong to strength ; leaving sone bars empty ( empty means not upgrade yet. ) …!!! So upgrade wisely depends about TIC’s : some times you need a faster Kart but some times you need a slower kart…!!! See always what CC. You need for next Race and next Challenge: …!!! Make sure what it’s your ideal Kart to race on next. And same thing on Character or driver you need it too…!!!

Don’t be afraid over Stunt : you will spent sone days to achieve ; but you’ll got it open the characters you are missing bias free mode or TELEPODS. Once you got all them on your Tree . You’ll get a lot choices. So go ahead on Chaising Champs and win all the races you need for complete your team of drivers. The quest it’s yours be Serene and template . Go ahead .

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.