ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello guys; finally I got the magic number 300 challenges done.
    These are my # :
    Seedway 72.
    Rocky road 98.
    Air 57
    Stunt 73.

Coins 1,235,240.
    Gems 341.
    But I need some help on these TIC’s
    Seedway track 1 and 2,Race 22 . Win 3 race sin row without using boost pads .
    I did everything and alway remain on yellow high lighted this 0/3 . Before was 1,2 3 and even 4 bosst pads .!!!
    Time boom 1 and 2 track : avoid the first 40 obstacles .!!!

Rocky Road.
    Tracks 1,2 and 3 Race 15 win with 3 diferent Karts .
    Buy the toys or skip with gems!!!
    Tine boom track 3 . 7 challenges . Destroy 5 ice obstacles while drifting on a race.!!! Skip or !!!

Air .!!!! I am not playing this Episode anymore. I do hate it.

Stunt.
    Track 1 all on ch. 6 I am stuck .
    Track 2 . Race 6 collect less than 5 coins ..!! Any buddy got it.
    Track3. Race. Ch.14 win with 3 diferent Karts.!!! Got the toys or skip with Gems.!!!
    Time Boom. Ch. 11 . Avoid 10 obstacles in a row o got only 7 or 8 very hard some one got it!!!
    And Fruit splat track 3 ch. 13 beat your own score ..!! I thing I can got it.!!! But
    Over take a Racer While Boosting..!!! I did many , many times on the beginning on mid race before gate and also before they are closed to the first obstacles but nothing…!!! This one it’s really tough full … !!! What can I do.!!!

Well … I am ready for next update but I would like to reach 360 challenges before update . I am into: Gane Center . Because I am playing on iPad ; and there is one achievement , calls : ” Challenge Superstar ” ..!!! So I want to get it. If posible ..!!!
    I need to play tomorrow 9 more challenges I already open available to do 9 more challenges ; and provably 9 or more. Fruit splat and ; Time Boom Are very easy for me rigth know .!!
    If you can help me on these TIC’s I’ ll appreciated fell a let bet stuck .!! Thank you.

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

I have done 118 Challenges on Speedway, 110 challenges on Rocky Road, 60 Challenges in Air and 130 Challenges on Stunt. I am pretty stuck now just trying to collect as many Gems and coins as possible so I can skip TIC’s

platium
    @platium

@nacho18

“Seedway track 1 and 2,Race 22 . Win 3 race sin row without using boost pads .
    I did everything and alway remain on yellow high lighted this 0/3 . Before was 1,2 3 and even 4 bosst pads .!!!”

the above is 1 of the most challenging. you need to skip the very 1st pad. by going to the very edge of the road. if you have the sound on, and heard the “woosh” means you touched the pad. recommend using king pig on this.

“Over take a Racer While Boosting..!!! I did many , many times on the beginning on mid race before gate and also before they are closed to the first obstacles but nothing…!!! This one it’s really tough full … !!! What can I do.!!!”

try to maintain your position… about 6th, there where there will be alot of karts together. before you touch the pad. use red, blues or bubbles to gain the extra “boost”. this is not difficult.

Leo Peixoto
    @leonardo-peixot

Hey guys,
    I apologize for not coming here in recent days…
    But I did it ! ! ! ! I tried to improve one of the cars (1360 CC) and found that this car can easily get 03 stars…
    In total, I managed to get 455 levels.
    But I’ve stopped at every track, “Time Boom Challenges”, Level 04, “Finish the race without your kart”. I really can’t finish a race out of my car, even trying all that you have suggested.
    Does anyone have any more suggestions???
    Regards to all.

platium
    @platium

Up till now, I’m at

243 Seed
    188 Rocky
    90 Air
    114 Stunt

My play slow down, not using gems to buy power up!

platium
    @platium

I think somebody mention this before.

Slower car drift easily. I upgraded the strength but leave the speed. It seems that with more strength and less speed, the car drift easier in air!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @platium. For upgrade any kart most drivers recommend …!!!! Always start on speed ,!!! Then upgrade last ” strength ” !!!! Why we can start on inverse into ” Air Episode ” !!!!! Can you tell us a example you already did it : describe what Especific level you got it ” Drifting ” on such easiest way…!!! Let me tell you why in my case.

Right know I am 339 challenges done : I have 1400 000 coins and 798 Gems . I have open 3 challenges available to increase my progress . So race 3 missions : 2 on Stunt and one on Sedway …!!!! But I am planing to upgrade sooner some karts to race on missions that’s require 3 kart s to complete the challenge…!!! Even that I am not driving on Air anymore ( I hate it ’cause ; to much wasting time for less results) ; I’ll try ONLY IF YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE RELIEABLE . Right …! So I might try!!! My porpuse it’s to got the Achivement ” challenge Star ; complete 360 challenges” so I am very close.!!! Like you my play very slowdown . Sometimes I have to use PU’s to complete challenges : like use the 3 PU’s 7×3 on slight shot I did it but was very expencive…!!! So I might be really carful on my decisions : so be as much Especific you can do it .
    Later I’ll ask you for more tips on : Race challenges ; time boom and fruit splat: once I start to fell myself ” Stuck ”
    I am very confident to tell you that You are Helping me A lot . Your Guidance are very much Rich and high Helpful for me . Thank you my friend.

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

i’m not sure if strength = heavy?

but i know in air slower car can drift better than very fast car!

hope this help.

Leo Peixoto
    @leonardo-peixot

Hey guys,
    Up until now, I’m 502 challenges done:
    120 Seedway, 130 Rocky Road, 129 Air and 123 Stunt.
    Several tips you guys gave were valuable, especially for “Time Boom Challenges”, Level 04, ” Finish a race without your kart”.
    But I would like to ask for suggestions for “Rocky Road”: Tracks 01, 02 & 03: Fruit Splat 16: “Splat at least 30% of all fruit of the track”. Whenever I get close to 26, 27 or 28%, the fruits become coins. Is it really possible??? If so, does anyone have any suggestions???
    Regards to all…..

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello. @leonardo-peixot. Go page #4 . @pba2014 explain very well your q. About ch. #16 on Rocky Road. I did and some others did it too ; try by that way!! Okay you are at page#5 .

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

They seem to have gotten rid of some of the impossible challenges with the new update! Although there are some that I still can’t do

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @mikey-bizzle. Can you describe which challenges . By Episode ;track and challenge#…!!! Did you tried which ones. Are you playing on Android. Because not yet IOS UPDATE. Talk about your experience.!!!

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

@nacho18 Yeh I am on Android. All the challenges where you had to finish the race without your cart have gone there new challenges instead. The splat 30% of the fruit on all three rocky road tracks are now 10 times easier to do and few of the challenges in both Air & Stunt have changed as well but not sure which ones. You’ll see when the update comes anyway

Leo Peixoto
    @leonardo-peixot

Hey guys,
    I use Android and have seen many changes in the new update. And for now, all seems to be good.
    First, the game is now in Portuguese. This does not change much for me, but for my son will be useful.
    Second, the challenges “Finish the race without your kart ” no longer exist and were replaced by challenges much simpler.
    Third, the challenges “Splat at least 30 % of all fruit of the track ” is also MUCH easier.
    Forth, the “Time Boom Challenges ” now has some diamonds during the race, which happened in the challenges “Race” and “Fruit Splat”.
    And fifth, and perhaps the most interesting: after the level “Stunt “, there is a new level called “Subzero” (in Portuguese). Seems to be very interesting, as it happens in the snow.
    Sorry for my poor English, and good game to all ! ! !

Philly
    @philhayler

You now get only one measly gem for completeting a set of 3 challenges :/

nacho18
    @nacho18

Not @philhayler: I did sone with 2 and even with 3 plus one extra during the race ; so 3+1 =4 ; and I was very surprised : with one with 10 gems ; but I don’t remember we’re I did it ; maybe on daily races. Sorry I do forgot where.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

I found out a bug or a Glitch on Sub Zero Ice Splat Challenge #2 ” Use 10 Boss Pads ” after used almost all the Drivers I couldn’t found any …!!!! Did you completed this Challenge where are the Boss Pads….!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

In this update, do you have to use gems for the power-ups? How many?

I use an iPad and am still using version 1.0.4, and the power-ups cost 1200/600/600 coins. I do not want to have to use gems.

platium
    @platium

@pba2014

the latest update for grm usage is 10/5/15

however, you can buy from the “shop” which is cheaper!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Platinum, thank you. That is a lot of gems. If the challenge is use the King Sling 7x in a row, it will cost 70 gems. Use all power ups 3 times costs 90 gems!

nacho18
    @nacho18

I am totally agree with you@pba2014. I did it on both very recently . It’s not cheap like @platium said…!!! Maybe he has hundred of Gems to spend . I have 120 ; and I need to pass again one off 7X on slight shot, again, for Stunt Episode. Definitely ; this System 10-5-15 on Gems it’s really Bad and Expensive .

platium
    @platium

Hi @pba2014

King Sling is expensive! But if you get from the “shop” (top right hand corner), you can buy 5 sling for 40gems.

5 Sling = 40gems
    5 kart repair = 20gems
    5 boost = 60gems
    5 target = 80 gems

@nacho18
    NEW TIC!!!

there is no boost pad at sub zero!!! stuck at ice splat challenge 02!!!

platium
    @platium

seedway 250
    rocky 193
    air 101
    stunt 124
    sub zero 14

This is where I stand.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium. I am really astonished with your stand on numbers …!!! You are simpltly Great and Giant player and as a driver on ABGO YOU ARE VERY UNIQUE.
    You Need only # 38 single Challenges to got the Big one …!!! ” Challenge Master ” which one Game Center prize you . When you complete 720 Challenges….!!!! That’s the biggest Prize for any driver to quest. Those numbers. I thing you will be the first driver on our Group at ABN …!!! So the big squerted Black and White Flag it’s waiting for you …!!!! Please let me know when you cruise the finish line . Because it will be EPIC AND APEOTOTIC . Yes Sir I what to see that . I what to see very close to the finish line and take a Picture of you.

Ohh. I forgot to ask you these:
    – you said ..!!! You are 14 ch. At Sub Zero right …!!! I am 14 too.!!!

– Are you stuck at Race ch. #9 on mission ” Slight shot very close to any opponent” I do…!!! Last Night I did work with almost all the drivers for sure more that 20 times without success …!!! I did many times on others Episodes but not all these time of numbers…!!! It is an other TIC…!!! Are you pass it or you have the same problem…!!!

– On time Boom : ch. #6 . Mission ” Avoid the first 40 obstacles “. I did it many times too … But maybe this one it’s achievable . But what kart and what character we need to… My Max # it’s 22 ; using ” touch ” system : here it’s an other point…!!!! I did tried by left side then by center and right side for me it’s more secure .!!! What I do it’s going in the mid of the Racers like #6 trying to holding up all the bunch of drivers ’cause they will take a lot of obstacles …!!! It’s works but need more times to try until got it. !!!!
    Are you stuck on this too…!!!! Let me know if you did it …!!! How !!!! Please describe . This one it’s really hard to pass or is an other TIC.!!!!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Platium, still, that is a lot of gems. For Seedway, track 2 time boom #24, the challenge is to use all Power Ups 3 times. You actually have to do it 4 times to clear the challenge. Even buying them at a “discount”, that is 160 gems! That will take more than 50 challenges to recoup that investment!

Rovio is losing me with this update. An obvious money grab, and there are still impossible challenges.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.