ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,251 through 3,275 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast and All

yes indeed that Alfredo with 0 eggs is me. I have lost all of my multiplayer stats since the dreadful Xmas update came out. I didn’t know that Rovio had pushed me out of the team, so when I saw your post today I tried to rejoin the team and I managed to do it but I have been cursed by the spinning hourglass ever since.

In the last three months I have focused a lot into the single player challenges and, as I think you have probably seen, I have accumulated a very high figure of 2623 challenges. In Seedway I have 1002 although the marker shows 999. This was my experiment. See how far I could go into each world’s challenges limit and I found this 999 number!
    I hope that Salla restores quickly my eggs because I miss multiplayer a lot!

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi everybody!

@abgofast
    ~ as you are probably aware there are many months I’m not active on the mp. I stayed at abgoforit because you had trouble filling it and I loved being there.
    Meanwhile, in last November I noticed that all my mp progress was gone and I didn’t had a team anymore even if there was a “ghost” of mine at abgoforit with all eggs intact. At December, 9th Liviu announced that the issue was communicated to the developers and that was it in terms of support from Rovio. The situation is the same right now with the difference that with last update my ghost disappeared from the team.

Till recently, just like @alcusto, I’ve been busy with the challenges and I managed to reach 50 on every single race of every track except Stunt. Although, for the moment I only open the game to get the daily and weekly bonus. For this last one I must compete with Veronika Koh (aka @platium ?).

I may return to doing challenges but probably not for competition at mp.

Given all the above it’s better, I think, to retire from the team. Please find an active racer to fill my spot!

(But can continue sending me updates, though. I love reading them! :) )

Jorge.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@jorge-freeman-1 MY amigo, welcome again to the team. We miss you a lot.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @janmej @oldschool @stevep @platium @corporaldaesn @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear

Look out folks! ABGOFAST is getting ready to burn up the track. Thanks to his crew chief, he’s been able to downgrade the game back to v1.8.7 … thanks @phoenix6

The restore of account remained and multiplayer functionality is working!

I also found a version for Android of v1.8.7 that is NOT A HACK and HAS NO VIRUS
    http://www.apkask.com/download/21382 … recommend those download and install … be sure to logout of your rovio account and remove any newer version before installing

So my first multiplayer race selected a very appropriate team to race against VUKS

@stevep
    flanked to my left and @phoenxi6 flanked to my right … one…two…three…crank the volume on the karts boys …the boys are back in town … boys are back …boys are back … yeah…let’s rock some old school Thin Lizzy on youtube … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZqDzb__bw

Guess who just got back today
    Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
    Haven’t changed that much to say
    But man, I still think them cats are crazy

They were askin’ if you were around
    How you was, where you could be found
    Told ’em you were livin’ downtown
    Drivin’ all the old men crazy

The boys are back in town
    (The boys are back in town)

(The boys are back in town again)

You know that chick that used to dance a lot
    Every night she’d be on the floor, shakin’ what she got
    When I say she was cool she was red hot
    I mean, she was steamin’

And that time over at Johnny’s place,
    Well, this chick got up and she slapped Johnny’s face
    Man, we just fell about the place
    If that chick don’t want to know, forget her

Spread the word around
    Guess who’s back in town

Just spread the word around

Friday night they’ll be dressed to kill
    Down at Dino’s Bar ‘n’ Grill
    The drink will flow and the blood will spill
    And if the boys want to fight, you better let ’em

That jukebox in the corner blastin’ out my favorite song
    The nights are getting longer, it won’t be long
    Won’t be long till the summer comes
    Now that the boys are here again

Spread the word around

The boys are back in town again
    Been hangin’ down at Dino’s
    The boys are back in town again

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@phoenix6 @abgofast

Wow that is great you can play again with the older version!

Can you guys let me know how to downgrade to v1.8.7 for the iphone? Well, actually I know how to do it from a previous message on here but I don’t know how to get the file…does anyone know if you can find the 1.8.7 file somewhere for ios?

Thanks!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@rhonda90402 … I’m not sure how to find it the file for iphone or IOS as I’ve never owned than Apple device … I’ll see what I can find online through searching and get back to you … hopefully another iPhone user sees your message and can assist. @phoenix6 helped me as he also has Android device and found a way to share the Android files with me.

I will say that the link I shared is not either one of ours … it’s from a forum that I found.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @oldschool @stevep @platium @corporaldaesn @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear @nastyteddy

Good morning everyone … out of respect for my teammates and those that are retired or forced retired, here is status of each of you as I understand it. Going forward, I won’t tag you on my messages as I don’t want to annoy those who are enjoying other games. I hope to get more active in the days and weeks to come. I’ve yet to actually finish a multiplayer race even though I was all smiles to see the spinning and selection of my teammates for 1st race actually happen without error last night!

Active but waiting on Rovio to fix multiplayer

@phoenix6
    – racing on v1.8.7

@oldschool
    – waiting

@stevep
    – recently returned but waiting

@corporaldaesn
    – waiting

@rhonda90402
    – trying her best to downgrade but also waiting

@vuks
    – not a teammate but a forum friend and he’s our main connect to our competitor’s team (along with Bella … hope you’re both doing well!)

@nastyteddy
    – also a competitor … not sure if he’s still racing

Active but forced into retirement right now due to progress lost:

@janmej
    – lost egg progress ; ticket open

@alcusto
    – lost egg progress ; ticket open

@bluebear
    – a competitor too but believe read has had the same experience as me with it unresolved so far

Retired

@dbkraemer
    – chose a long time ago to drive into sunset but I always hope to hear from him :)

@jorge-freeman-1
    – recently retired due to technical problems

@platium
    – lost egg progress and can’t play multiplayer but is one hell of a Angry Birds 2 flinger! He crushes my scores!

platium
    @platium

@abgofast
    err… where is @nacho18cho18?

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Keep tagging! You still have several Thin Lizzy hits to cover…”Jailbreak”, “Whiskey in the Jar”, just to name a couple. Like several of my favorite bands, death came way too early…

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @oldschool @stevep @platium @corporaldaesn @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear @nastyteddy
    Hey teammates, I have some bad news. The battery of my phone has been malfunctioning and now it stopped working, so I cannot boot my phone and play the game. I tried to play on bluestacks on my computer but I runs very slow and the game crashes everytime I want to play. This is because I have a nine years old computer. So for now, I´m unable to play the game until I get a new battery for my phone. Hope that you can understand this and good luck!.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@abgofast

Yes, still alive and racing :-)

VUKs
    @vuks

@bluebear @supersic @nikosf @nastyteddy @abgofast

At this moment I with Bella are trying to collect info about our team players and the status of their profiles. It seems that there are several players who can’t access their original profiles.

I still use Halloween update (iOS), almost all works fine so I plan to use this version further.
    Bella also had problems with access to her profile during Thanksgiving and Christmas update. Last week downgraded to 1.8.7, tested that she can connect to original profile after that she upgraded to Chinese New Year update. Seems developers fixed something so she could access her original profile in this version as well, although game crashes very often.

Regarding about experience with different game versions, I wrote the post last week (page 130) about “old” and “new” data saving system. If it is not possible to access to profile from “new” versions, you can try downgrade to older versions with “old” data saving system for Android version 1.8.7 and iOS version 1.8.4, for iOS @bluebear now is testing it. Only question is if it possible to repair profile so it could work on new versions. Here of course I think support should be involved.

EDITED

Now we can add @nikosf experience recovering original profile.

Deleted application from ipad 2 and downloaded again.
    Connected With 4G with no wifi and then tab to the storage cloud stepped points. Left! not right. If you hit the right you lose all points.
    I found all my eggs but unfortunately I lost many cars.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @oldschool @stevep @platium @corporaldaesn @rhonda90402 @vuks @bluebear @nastyteddy @supersic @nikosf.

Looks like Team Vuks and Team ABGOFORIT are in rebuild mode this week. Good news for @nikosf returning to fully restored status. I know I’m still happy with my progress return! Hope no hard feelings when i removed your second profile…there are so many copycats about our names and avatars i thought it was a ‘fake’ Nikos :)

My team has 3 empty spots. One reserved for @janmej when she returns. @alcusto holds a spot with zero eggs waiting his profile fix.

As my team has had 2 recent racing retirements, I do seek 2 good racers in driver class 25 … ideally 25,000+ eggs who is active racing. Drop a forum message to us and you’ll get a spot. I am kicking off newbies and possibly anyone not on this forum. It is no disrespect to those racers but you have to earn it to make it to this talented roster ;)

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Strange situation today. Offline mode absolutely no problem. Single multiplayer – game crash after every race. Team multiplayer – connection error when seeking opponent team.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @vuks @corporaldaesn @bluebear and all others on mentioned teams

ABGoFast, thanks for all the info on the team and their status. I am afraid I can’t find a way yet to downgrade on ios as I found a site that might have the file but reading the legalize of what they might put on my computer scares me so I will keep looking. I might have to wait till all the other clones of me expire and maybe that might make it able for me to play or I might try popping on and off this team to see if that does something….I was able to play on my old team but once I came on this team it wouldn’t let me race which was weird.

BlueBearCZ…what is offline mode…is it when you turn off wifi and cellular?

Thanks!

PS..I love Thin Lizzy and saw them at the forum way way back when I was in high school and the other group was Queen…the best!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@rhonda90402 I mean single/local play.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@rhonda90402 i know this isnt from your actions but the game keeps dropping your profile with 32 k eggs off the team then minutes later adding you back. It has happened a half dozen times today. These Rovio gremlins arelikely one reason for your troubles.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast

Yeah, I haven’t even played yet today. If I lose my spot on the team because of this I will understand. I hope it gets fixed.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@rhonda90402 you’re spot is safe and your Stella avatar finally appears on the game profile for me just like one on your profile here … rovio gremlins at work :)

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Hello racers,

I did some downgrades and upgrades during several days, and it seems now I can play latest (chinese ny) version with my old real count of golden eggs. I lost some of my stats (about 500 races played, about 400 trophies won, and more than 100 hours in time played) and a lot of goods (about 2500 gems, fully upgraded air kart no. 4, fully upgraded stunt kart no. 3 – so then I asked Rovio for refund). But it does not matter – important is I’m back in Vuks team with my eggs :).

Happy racing

BB

VUKs
    @vuks

@bluebear

Glad to hear that everything works also on the new version!

Cheers!

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@bluebear

Glad to see you back and racing :-)

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Feb 10, 2016, at 5:32 AM, Rovio Entertainment

Hello again Steve,

Unfortunately regarding multiplayer, our hands are completely tied at the moment. Some people with issues in multiplayer have been able to get some of their progress back out of luck but for some, issues continue. This is because we haven’t made any changes to the multiplayer in the latest update as we are planning on releasing a bigger update at some point which would tackle many issues. Unfortunately I have to disappoint you in this case and ask you to refrain from playing the multiplayer for now if it is not working properly as I am afraid that we will be unable to provide any support related to it at this point in time. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

And my reply:
    Pitiful. Your hands have been tied for what, 6 months now? Must be painful. I don’t give a damn if you “fix” it or not. You guys better take advantage of those jobs you have-out here in the real world you would have been in the unemployment line a long time ago.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @stevep

ABGoFast, [STEVEP] and others,

I received the same exact email word for word from Salla today in response to my two emails to her last week…I am stuck either working on single player challenges or playing regular multiplayer over and over again with the same three guys most of the time. I hope once all my “gremlins” drop off the other teams I might be able to play.

I have the same sentiments as [STEVEP] but didn’t want to waste my time writing to her again. They sure have time to make cartoons and movies but not to fix a game where loyal fans have been faithful to their product.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,251 through 3,275 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.