ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,851 through 2,875 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool — I’m in Atlantic Canada and our time zone is also UTC-3 so we should be able to coordinate things to get you back on the team. I’m glad your able to re-join us. Spot is there for you now. Drop me a private message if you continue to miss out on the spot to a newbie. We’re likely the most attractive team to join cause of our success :)

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast Indeed! They now have our previous ABGOFAST tag and avatar, and there are also 2 more clones. And there was the ABGOFORIT JR in cheaters’ hell.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @abgofast @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

Greetings again! After a lot of homework from school, I have time to play the game. My father put my score in 91625 eggs in his work. When I get the 100000 eggs, I will retire from the game, because I have final exams and many projects. Also I will buy a videogame “Wii U” to play New Super Mario Bros. U. I have another reply from Rovio Support Team. Apparently, they don`t want to remove the PowerUps from the multiplayer.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Joonas, May 7, 03:23:
    Hello,

and thank you for contacting us!

I’m sorry to hear that your gaming experience has not been the greatest so far, but we appreciate your feedback.

The game was designed as such, that by using gems you’re able to upgrade your karts and use different Power-ups in order to achieve the upper hand in the race. Like in any game with a multiplayer option, you’ll face a number of dedicated and motivated players that are willing to use large amounts of gems and Power-ups to win a race. And fear not, all of the players you are racing against are actual users and you’re playing against their saved progress. They might not be online at that exact moment, but they played the game before you. You can also play against online players in a real-time multiplayer mode, which is called Early Bird by connecting your device to the same wifi network as your family members and/or friends and race against them. This way you can create your own rules (not using gems or Power-ups, etc.) and enjoy the game the way you like it the best.

Hopefully this clears some things you’ve been wondering about, please feel free to contact us in case you have any further questions or issues.

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Have a nice day! Thorporal_Daes7

oldschool
    @oldschool

What was your report prior to this response, @corporaldaesn?

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool My prior report was also about the power ups from the multiplayer, But I sent it to Alina that answered me in Español, next with more specify information about this problem I sent it to Joonas in English to view if he can understand better my problem.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool Purposely, How did Rovio put you in the legit list from the cheater hell?

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@corporaldaesn ~ don’t expect any positive answer from Rovio CS regarding game policies because on that matter they limit themselves to a defense of the current position of the company. Rovio CS is good only to solve some technical issues. Apart from that Rovio CS serves as an “umbrella” that protects management from atempts of interference from users. This ocurrs because online there’s no “claims book”. So, by closing the door at CS they mute any eventual protesting voice.
    What shall we do then? Only thinking outside the box you can find any possible way. But it’s not easy, anyway, because AB Go! doesn’t have a big and strong community.
    Here are a few things you/we can do:
    1- For issues that CS can solve but isn’t, phone them. Talking on the phone puts pressure on the other side because they can no longer shield behind some poor excuses or public relations blah blah.
    2- If you aren’t happy with the game why don’t you revise the grade you gave on google play? If you give a 1, or a 2, star(s) grade it will barely impact the overall note of the app but you can be sure that someone at Rovio will pay attention. Probably CS itself will check. The point is that now you have the uperhand. PR hocus pocus will not be effective there.
    Not to be confused with some “troll” it’s important that you explain clearly why you are giving so poor a grade. And don’t forget to mention how ineffective CS is. ;)
    3- Try to find Rovio managers and developers emails and write them. A well written letter to the right person may have more impact than a million ones to CS.
    4- mobilize your friends that are also players to write emails and reviews themselves.
    5- Write a collective email or an open letter (there are online tools to do it…) or start a petition (also easy online…). It may be hard to get many signatures or to get attention from some media but we never know the result before trying.
    6- Last but not the least, use social network tools. F. ex.: why not go to Rovio (not Angry Birds **** app) fb page and leave your complain there as a comment? Companies take great care with their public image and even more with their corporate image. A complaint on a fb game page may have impact on a certain gamer but one on Rovio itself fb page may impact a potential invester or partner.

These are some ideas on how to pass your point to Rovio not using the innefective CS but there are certainly much more.
    Also, we, the members of ABGOFORIT, had some discussion about this matter some pages early on this thread and beyond me, I know that if you think about starting some collective action you can count with, at least, Ignacio (@nacho18), Jane (@janmej) and Mike (@abgofast).

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Oh my! Just noticed I’m really late on answers to some of your posts. Here’s more or less by chronological order:

@abgofast
    ~ Thanks for explaining what’s pez to me. I had already heard about it but had no idea about what it was. I also wonder how Alfredo, living in Europe, knows what it is.
    For instructions on how to pass Air Track #3 “splat 40 fruits…” you have detailed instructions from @alcusto (I think…) a few pages back.
    About “remove fruits bar in 40 s” in Sub Zero track 3, I passed it one time a few weeks ago but it costed me an obscene amount of gems. Now after discovering that this challenge reappears every 5 ones I’m not sure what I’ll do next time.
    EDIT: passed it again today and it was almost easy. It was at the third try out and spent 112 gems (2 blowers + 2 turbo-Karts + 13 sp – could had saved 36 gems if I had waited till I had more ad-supported blowers and sp). 112 gems is a lot to spend in a challenge but it’s less than the 145 needed to buy the pass. This time I had Strike Out and it makes a difference for the Tracked Trekker I had previously. I have the idea that if you don’t have any accident and crash against the stone wall the other side of the 1st abyss to respawn further ahead it’s easy to accomplish. Both speed pu and 5 or 6 sp and that’s it. No big deal after all…
    (Yes, you heard well… The returning cycle of 10 challenges you identified on Seedway and Rocky Road was reduced to 5 on Sub Zero. Another @#$%&-+? for Finnish anthem!)
    Many thanks for the box you sent me. I wish I could give back but that’s something I cannot because of the faulty connection my app has with fb.

@oldschool
    ~ Yes, 7 King Slings requirement is annoying! To avoid forgetting using the KSling I usually do everything else first. Then I concentrate on using the pu only even if that means 7 races with no other purpose. It’s better than forgetting and resetting the races counter losing both pu and time. Anyway, if you forgot the pu but restart the race the counter doesn’t reset.

@alcusto
    ~ you’re right! Air has many of the most difficult and boring of all challenges. Some are near insane as the track #3 ones that require the splatting of 40 fruits without steering of the splatting of 200 strawberries. But let’s not forget the Time Boom ones at track 1. I have near 30 done but from nearly missing 250 obstacles to pass 5 gates in a race + 50 overall plus destroying 100 ice obstacles while drifting it looked like “stations of the cross” (no #EDIT: heresy# intended…).

Congratulations again to all at the lead (Captain + @phoenix + @stevep + @janmej). Keep the good work!

Finally, who can explain to me how to avoid destroying Strike Out kart on the final ramps of Sub Zero track #3 race? I’ve been loosing many races because my fully upgrade kart #EDIT: with a blower# always desintegrates near the end.

platium
    @platium

@jorge-freeman-1

try use stella power when going for bumpy rides… she can hold the karts well!!!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@oldschool Welcome back friend, we missed you!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@stevep Thanks, mate!

@jorge-freeman-1
    You can use King Pig, Bubbles, or Red there. With King Pig, you should be able to overtake nearby opponents by using his SP just before you land from the first fall. You kart may break as you land, but it is usually OK since you would just roll to the finish line. As Red or Bubbles, use their SP just before the first ramp. This should give you enough speed to avoid a couple of ramps, thus saving a bit more of speed and also saving you of some falls.

Stella does work, but I find her too slow, and it seems her SP does protects the kart, but still loses speed after each fall.

@corporaldaesn
    It seems @jorge-freeman-1’s idea would be more effective. In the end, their work is to deal with bugs, not to change development policies.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Congrats on the big score Captain!
    I don’t know if anyone else has had trouble connecting today, but most of my day has been full of the spinning slot reels! On several of the few races I did get to run, I had some game crashes in places where it had never happened before. Strange and unproductive day!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@stevep It wasn’t great. I noticed that if I allow some time before proceeding to the slot machine, in the team screen, it fails less often. But our enemies are again using lots of PUs, so it was not very productive.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Hey Captain, I’ve noticed your avatar has been missing (at least to me) for the last few days on both iPhone and iPad. I’ll have to say this has been about the craziest I’ve ever seen the game…team multiplayer has been pretty much nonexistent, and on the few rare occasions that I’ve been able to race single multiplayer it has been really wild. Launching in 8th place in a 4 player race, other racers morphing from start to finish, game crashes in strange places…are we getting ready for an update or what?!?!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool Yes mate, I will try the @jorge-freeman-1‘ s idea.

@jorge-freeman-1
    Hey mat,e your ghost keeps teleporting to the first place in Sub Zero Track 2. Did you leave the race when you raced? See:

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@corporaldaesn ~ hm… In mp I almost never left a race before the end. Besides, why would I do it if I was doing so well? Rovio must be using the data of a race where the game crashed to me and extrapolating beyond the point I actually raced based on what I had done before. If that’s the case they are representing me by a race that I actually didn’t (totally) do which is (obviously) wrong.
    Perhaps they are finding it so hard to get opponents good enough for you that they must to resort to “ghosts in ghosts”. ;)
    Anyway, thanks for letting me know.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool
    Hi again mates, We (me, father, brother) are very happy to get the 100000 eggs. Nevertheless, we did! I`m 7 in the leaderboard!

Cheers to everyone!

oldschool
    @oldschool

Congratulations @corporaldaesn! It is an impressive achievement!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @all . @abgofast @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @dbkraemer @wazemank and @corporaldaesn .

I still Racing . Even with a lot Problems on my Game ABGo! Still Plagued if Big Bugs and many others bad things.
    I do Visit Every Single Day this Great Forum Of Us . But I still Really Angry About Rovio and its no good Updates ; and manages this game .

My Game Crash A lot Times every time I use it . For every day 10 Gems Event ; and on Multiplayer . Some days even 4 days in a row the Stupid Sppining Clock doesn’t let me Race . And when I Race crash or let me play only one or twice a day. No wonder .

I see you all of you your Advances and Big progress . I am still thinking on @wazemank . Maybe he quit because the happens on the Game and about @platium could be sane as me.
    I don’t play Challenges because it’s so Repetitive . Even that I have 5567 Gems . I don’t want to spent nether time nor Gems in that . I stiil Waithing for ROVIO ; better Update : I don’t see Airton Senna on Sigth . Maybe Rivio will Never Cure my Favorite Gane !!! Who knows !!!
    And about @corporaldaesn I like this Great racer and better Teeager Racing like no one: period. But he us really sincere about his Progress is type of Team : between his Father ; brother and him to achive 100 000. Anyway congrats to him

And @abgofast our Great Captain is really big one with more than 150 000 . No one like him : his Glory is already as a Great Icon in ABGO! Please Keep Go! In.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @nacho18 @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @dbkraemer @wazemank

I’m also thinking on Waze. What has happened?

Nacho, have you tried single-player MP? It usually has less issues that team multiplayer, even if the rewards are lower. But there are less opponents, so you end up getting more trophies/rewards.

I feel SOMEONE is after me. I’ll probably reach 60k in the lead, but certainly not 70k.

PS: I noticed Phoenix and Mike’s scores! I tried going for 55555 a couple of days ago, but the game crashed at 55553 so I gave up.
    PS: Thanks for the gift (extra special power), it was well used!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

A lot of crashes of game tonight, and suddenly I lost all of my golden eggs again.
    It is the second trick after losing about half of my cars after the December update. I’m starting to hate Rovio.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Hey Captain, it looks like you’ll have to settle for 4 out of the top 5 in the world for a while longer. As much as I would love to join you and @phoenix6 on the podium, (and bring @janmej with me) there is no way I’m going to catch Yuriy any time soon. He’s a racer for sure! With all of the challenges of summer (travel, 5 acre lawn to mow every 4 or 5 days, and the love of being outside in the hot weather) I’m finding it hard to find the time to race as much as I would like. We’ll get there one of these days, just not today! Happy Memorial Day to all!

oldschool
    @oldschool

Enjoy the hollidays, @stevep! You will get there soon enough.

@bluebear
    Last time, it gotfixed automatically, or – at least – before you had time to open a ticket. Have your golden eggs been restored, yet?

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@oldschool yes, eggs are restored again, fortunately. :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi Guys I sow on Twitter 2 Mews : The Mechanic Pig : Has a New Racer Emerging from Garage a new Racer with long hair : maybe a new Update. Maybe Airto Senna is Ready to Race.!!! Please check up Twitter and let me know what do you all thing is coming up.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,851 through 2,875 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.