ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,751 through 2,775 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Ohhhh, how nice of my teammates @stevep and @janmej to stop short of the finish line and wait for their fellow racer. ;)

janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix sorry man, I crossed it now. Come on, let’s get YURIY. Ping @stevep

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@janmej Congratulations!!! @phoenix6 It’s your turn, getting close!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Awesome congrats @janmej!

Now we can avoid the awkward, “You go first”. “No you go first”. “No you”. :)

platium
    @platium

@nacho18 @wazemank @abgofast @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool @stevep

did anyone realize that AIR GUITAR is no longer SLOW!!! use to float in the air!!! does not move forward at all!!! now is faster… not that fast….

platium
    @platium

@nacho18 @wazemank @abgofast @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool @stevep

anyone of you, when playing, the graphics display “disco” mode… means flashing lights!!!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 Congratulations my friend! Job well done! Hopefully I can join the exclusive club soon.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool @stevep

Happy weekend racers! Well, despite my lack of racing this week, I must admit I have checked the team standings every morning after the daily gem race to see who crossed the 100 K line. So the progress of the Triplets has been entertaining to say the least!

It’s awesome that we have 4 of top 5 individual scores on our team!

@janmej
    crossed first….making history as I believe she is the first female IN THE WORLD to achieve 100,000+ result … legendary racer status achieved for the Queen of Multiplayer …. hehe … even little meatball, at such a young age, gets to be a legend too with title YOUNGEST EVER to 100,000 :)))

I’m also absolutely giddy over @phoenix6 golden egg pace since his triumphant return…sure many of us were disappointed with version 1.7 update BUT I have no complaints cause it meant the Rise of the Phoenix! If you blink, you’ll miss him…he’s that fast…from 86,000 to 100,000 as fast as anyone could ever have expected! Why do I see a once clean shaved man with a beard now in my mental image of this racer’s appearance. Eat, Sleep, Race, Repeat … and I bet 2 of those things didn’t actually happen! He is our GRAND MASTER RACER

Now Mr @stevep showing class and sportsmanship taking a bit of the scenic route to his 100,000 result. We’ve come to expect him to put the team first and we nod our head in approval and give him the virtual thumbs up! One could give him the title of MR CONGENIALITY but we think Sandy Bullock has copy right on that title so to avoid the legal troubles, we dub him SIR STEVEP MCQUEEN THE DRIVING MACHINE :)))

Now….ABGOFORIT triplets….next mission….go get YURI !!! GO FOR IT! We want all podium spots and we’ll build a extra tier for #4 in the world too … keep goin’ fast !!!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Aww, shucks boss, it was nothing…but I do really appreciate the kind words. As for Yuri, the target on his back is getting bigger-we’re going to get you the top 4!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Hi all, I dont have much time to play the multiplayer now because I have to study ENGLISH at institute now. I have a lot of homework to do. Yeah I saw YURIY in the 2 place. Im at the 11th place with 73700 eggs. My objetive is to get the 100000. After this, I will give up of playing Angry Birds Go! because I have to prepare to the university. The corporal pig is my favorite character, so I always use him. Gook luck to all my friends. Cheers and bye.

Atte: Thorporal_Daes7

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@platium yeah I had the disco mode for my daily challenge yesterday…pretty cool but also pretty hard to see.

@stevep
    you’re next! Let’s go get Yuri! You too @janmej. EDIT: Should’ve checked the scores before writing this. Congrats @stevep!

@abgofast
    always love reading your posts captain…you could be a sports writer based off your many creative summaries/updates. But I’m glad you decided to give all that up to play with and write about our team. :)

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast thank you for the great write up, dearest captain! Little meatball and I celebrated earlier on today with a bit of chocolate.

@stevep
    and @phoenix6 Congrats guys. You go fast now!

A little curious pic of some cheater copy cats I saw a moment ago. Needless to say they did not pose any sort of competetion as you can see.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/album/picture/13836/

janmej
    @janmej

@stevep and @phoenix6 you guys are incredible. You just keep on going. But how can you even play today? I get the hourglass all the time.

@all did anyone see the cheater team called “DIE CHAMPIO”. I really hope that ‘die’ is the german form of the feminine pronoun and not the english word. Kind of creepy.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Holas amigos de nuevo, after racing for 1 hour I achieved the 75000 eggs my objective now is get 100000, after this I will stop playing angry birds go due school and university. Good luck to everyone. Adios.
    Atte: Thorporal_Daes7.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej I haven’t had any spinning hourglass issues recently but I have had the spinning slots followed by the make sure you are connected to the internet message. I’ve noticed that usually I can play for a hour or so with little issues and then there will be like 15 minutes where things really slow down and I’ll have to try the slots 2-3 times before I’ll get matched to a team. Then things will be fine for awhile again. I’ve used the reload team rankings @abgofast mentioned earlier that does seem to help sometimes when things slow down. Also if you don’t get matched to a team in the spinning slots if you wait a few seconds when you go back to our team roster and wait 5-10 seconds then try to race again it usually will find a team right away. I’ve watched my WiFi traffic and can see that my phone must still be loading the data for the race even after you get the check internet message and returning to the team roster page. So if you wait those few seconds usually it is enough to finish downloading the data for the race and you get matched almost right away. It seems like if you try racing again right away without waiting you will end up stopping your race download and starting a new download for a new race which will inevitably leave you in a perpetual circle of stopping the race data and not giving it enough time to download.

What it really boils down to is that Rovio probably doesn’t have enough server bandwidth to handle all the requests to race multiplayer from around the world at certain times of the day so things slow down for awhile. Then as people give up trying to race, if you are persistent, things will speed back up eventually.

That might be long and overly complex but the above strategy lets me race probably 95% of the time…granted you need to have some patience. Hope it helps.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Congrats @corporaldaesn! Way to get 75000 exactly!

janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix6 thank you so much! I will try your tricks when necessary. Tonight I only have the usual sub zero problems.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@Jorge-Freeman-1 belated congrats on hitting the 50000 GE mark! Very impressive for such a short amount of time you’ve been playing multiplayer.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@phoenix6 ~ sorr buddy but the Jorge that has over 50k GE is the Brazilian one. Me, I have only 36k of them. BTW, it’s me who is late on the congratulations to you, @stevep and @janmej. 100k GE is a real achievement. You are true Champions!

Myself, I’m atm paying more attention to challenges than mp.
    (@alcusto @platium @oldschool) The good news is that I managed to beat “win 3 races in a row without using boost pads” in track 3 of Rocky Road (racing). And the bad is that I have 6 challenges on Stunt that requires that I pass more time drifting than not and I have no idea on how to do it.
    I had given up on that Rocky Road challenge but a few days ago I decided to retry it and finally figured it out. The key was realising that a King Sling doesn’t put you beyond the first boost pad. You must pass it on the dirt. Then, I used Chuck and a lot of sp.

Drifting most of the time on Stunt is difficult as search on this precise thread demonstrates. There are several complaints here registered. But tips are very few. Only found @abgofast stating that he made it on track 1, with Stella driving a Wall Magnet. If it was fully upgraded or not isn’t mentioned. I have mine all upgraded and I cannot get good results with it. And Stella is one of the worst birds to use. Is there some detail I’m missing?
    The best of my karts to drift in Stunt is Point Breaker. But the best I done so far was only 42% (with Corporal Pig). And this was a really exceptional one because usually I don’t reach 40%…

And then there’s the challenge that may be really impossible. How do you clear the fruits bar in 40s in track 3 of Stunt? Even with all p-ups you need near 10s to reach the first fruits and after that they are distributed in small groups with significant intervals between them. My best in 40s is about half the bar. And it was with all p-ups and Hal sps at will…
    Mike, I found two references of yours to this particular challenge. On the first one you state that you managed to clear the bar in 50s, and you conclude it might be doable. On the second you show reticences and scepticism. Do you remember if you ever passed it (by racing)?

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@Jorge-Freeman-1 man I need to stop commenting after I’ve been racing for a long time…my eyes get crisscrossed and I keep mixing up racers.

So to correct myself that would be a belated congrats to @oldschool on getting 50000 GEs!

Maybe if I put my glasses on upside down in the future post racing it’ll make my eyesight normal again. :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool @stevep

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 6 – 5 -4 -3 -2 -1 Go For It!

Any ideas for our next team goal?

654321 Team Result

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@jorge-freeman-1
    Yes this challenge can be defeated… I used Stella and the Bubbles on two different times beating the > 50% drift on Stunt track #1 with fully loaded or max’d out Wall Magnet (Stella) and Dragster Snout (Bubbles). The drifting is easier with the “smaller” drivers. I don’t know if it my mind or reality that they’re “lighter” and thus easier to drift with than the “heavier” drivers Terrace/Bomb/Corporal Pig or “faster-speed boost” racers like Red/Chuck/the Blues. You have to work the kart right to left or left to right the whole way through the track. It is key you get > 50% off the start as it’s harder the further into the course to make it. You have drift through the giant loop too…easier said than done but with practice it can be done without wipeout.
    It is possible to conquer this challenge. Also, you need to be at least 48% going through the final speed boosts (take the left side or you risk a crash to the ceiling above) before you fly into the chute to have any chance to be > 50% by finish line.
    You don’t get credit for this challenge if you achieve > 50% part way through the race but finished < 50% at the end. It’s one of the most frustrating challenges but it is achievable with fully max’d out karts.
    Otherwise, if you can afford to bring a new kart into your fleet, try to use “drift friendly setup” … one with very high acceleration, low to medium speed, very low handling and medium to high strength… a setup like this allows you to make sharp turns without getting hugging the ground and making skids (aka Go!’s version of a drift)

EDIT:
    I think the clear the fruit bar in 40s on Stunt track #3 (challenge #39 on my device is impossible. I have never conquered it and am still stuck on it. It hasn’t gone away with Rovio updates when they have made known bugged or impossible challenge (not enough obstacles to avoid etc) … Long ago, I was hoping for a “pass next challenge free” gift box award or weekly tournament prize but these disappeared about 4 or 5 release updates ago. As @nacho18 labelled them this challenges is indeed “ITC” – Impossible To Complete!

oldschool
    @oldschool

I should have congratulated our new 100k GE heroes, but the internet connection is letting me down these last days – and it doesn’t help that I’m horribly busy, too. It’s an impressive achievement. As for my friend Jorge, his 30k more eggs being obtained in such a short time span is equally impressive. He should be ahead of my former competitors in weeks, and ahead of my in a couple of months. Believe this!

Mike, we can go for 678910 soon enough!

Edit: thanks, Phoenix, but your achievement looks twice as hard!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgoforit team Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words and let you know that my racing will be pretty much shut down for the next several days. I”m on my way to Vegas to celebrate my 29th wedding anniversary with my beautiful wife. I know what you’re thinking-and yes she is a VERY lucky woman : ) !
    Good luck to all and keep up the good work! Oh, and to @phoenix6–GET YURI!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@abgoforit yes! We did it. Lovely pic

@stevep
    Congratulations! A big celebration is in order. Say hi to your wife

@oldschool
    I forgot to mention, but if it’s any consolation I have never seen you using PUs or multiple SPs

@all I’ m currently in the great city of Hamburg, Germany.
    Husband attending a conference and little meatball and I attending a lot of playgrounds. I will do my best to race while I’m here.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,751 through 2,775 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.