AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

• I did not see a topic here yet for glitches or bugs found within the game so I figured I would start something. @admins – Feel free to take this over and place a sticky on it to keep it at the top of the page.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 346 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Glitch noted since worldwide release – Occasionally, I will be unable to see or access my bird lineup cards, they simply do not show up on the screen, and I am forced to use whichever card was next up. This can persist for several flings, but usually self corrects after the current stage is passed.

PJng
    @pjng

As i know if you scroll screen to right side, all your card are not show, it will show card once you scroll to left.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@burbman and @admins here are some that iv’e noticed
    -sometimes going to the Arena (with Wi-Fi on) say “No Internet Connection”

-(this one is actually a really useful bug) if Im in say 4th or 5th place in the Arena, when the tournament ends, I ALWAYS get 1st place, no matter how hard I try

-really slow gameplay (tends to lag, especially on Android)

-Terence is supposed to be the strongest bird, so when he hits a balloon, he becomes VERY weak

-Balloon Pig’s (the one that flies away with the balloon) balloon sometimes pops for no reason

-Flowers don’t eat the rockets

-In levels (especially Arena) when I get 500,000 points during gameplay, it reduces it down to 400,000

these are all true, and i have experienced them at least once or twice during gameplay sessions

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Sometimes when I support a bird’s ability( tap near the sling), the ability wasn’t supported. Instead, I had a valueless shot on the next bird.

burbman
    @burbman

@pjng – I am aware that I need to scroll fully to the left, however, this is different. No matter what I do, I cannot see the three cards, and am only able to proceed by flinging the default bird in the sling, sometimes very poorly suited for the task at hand. I only get my cards back once I clear the stage of the level I am on.

PJng
    @pjng

@burbman
    It just happen on me once, I cannot choose card,
    Card come back after I clear current stage.

MicroMax
    @micromax

@burbman, @pjng disappearing cards happens almost every time in the last room of level 35. I am trying to record a video of that level, so I have played it guite a lot lately.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Today one of my friends, @josm, while playing the game discovered a bug that grants a lot of extra cards at the beginning of the level. The picture in the bottom is actual, unedited proof. Apparently, this bug is repeatable because that is a screenshot from MY game. The bug happens when you rapidly click the “Back” button of your Android device (iOS devices don’t have a “Back” button) after closing the spell screen until you eventually pause the game. The bug can not only happen on regular levels, it can happen in the Arena as well. Personally, I am not going to use this bug because it feels wrong, but whether you’re gonna use it or not, comes down to you.
    Screenshot_2015-08-09-15-21-01.png

PJng
    @pjng

wow, i just test it work, but not everytime,
    i tap around 20 times back key, come 3 to 9 card.

Josm
    @josm

WHen you tap on the back key rapidly before the spells screen appeared, and go on till the pause screen appears, you can get up to 25 cards. It will help you to get a higher score, but it feels like cheating. Rovio will fix it soon enough.

Anonymous

This is a cool glitch. I used it to get a GC achievement “Epic Fail”. That way I didn’t have to waste any lives.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@partshade What kind of card are your bonus cards?

Anonymous

@kenhsieh Only birds. The glitch MIGHT give extra spells though if you activate them at the start of the level.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

That answers the question of some higher Scores in the Arena.

burbman
    @burbman

Disappearing Deck Glitch shown on the third stage of level 44 in the video below

By popular request… More Angry Birds 2 from a 7 year old

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Earlier today AB2 crashed, and I lost all my scores from yesterday on the last 2 levels I played.

ixan57
    @ixan57

apoligies in advance to @admins for posting in two place. re: level unstable #33. posted in walkthroughs due to no posts for expclamation for high scores there. got high score on this level due to part 3 being unstable. highlighted here for reference. full detail of unstability see post on walkthrough.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

This one can be the worst. A second bird is launched right after the first one without notice. This nasty bug caused me to lose so many times.

Mp127
    @mp127

Today I got two situations where destructometer was filled but I didn’t get any card.

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

Now my lives will load in 10 hours!
    A pic is in my album.

PJng
    @pjng

Sometime after something explode that little flashing thing will not disappear on screen, it just stay flashing.

AB2.png

And like normal AB game, thing still falling, level close without wait, usually last wave of level.

ixan57
    @ixan57

yip have experenced lots of the above problems.so annoying cant use cards behind ist 3 card line up,shocking that the tapping method giving extra cards(how can the leader board be fair.) have read all the posts on angry birds 2 and disappointed.will continue to play the great FREE game from ROVIO. however will not be posting scores anymore, seems meaningless. myself has got a few reasonable score but dont feel they were down to any kind of skill.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Probably intentional by Rovio, but I have seen a bird bounce off an umbrella (the umbrella of an umbrella pig), without the game stopping the tracing of the bird’s trajectory. It makes more sense if the umbrella were to be nerfed to be destructible, not bouncy.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

The “unexpected launch” problem can be worked around by using right finger to run the special ability (except Terence).
    However, I found another bug: missing available cards sometimes even there’s still have cards left.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.